Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Lol, Leo. Is all I can say. I believe he had just watched some kind of play and then decided to keep the look :p. Leo is awesome!

The photos are dated May, 31... but we don't know for sure, since we had sightings of him in NY :idk:.

Leonardo Dicaprio eats some pizza while wearing a weird face mask in...

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg 011.jpg 012.jpg 013.jpg 014.jpg 015.jpg 016.jpg 017.jpg 018.jpg 019.jpg 020.jpg 021.jpg 022.jpg 023.jpg 024.jpg 025.jpg 026.jpg 027.jpg 028.jpg 029.jpg 030.jpg 031.jpg 032.jpg

Good god I love this man so much! I'm totally getting a Michael Jackson vibe lol

lolol. oh, leo. but at least his two other friends are wearing them too - so i hope it's just something they picked up during their travelling. IT BEST NOT BECOME SOMETHING HE FREQUENTLY USES. CAUSE NO. MICHAEL JACKSON VIBES. NO.

but...he looks good tho. lmao

Oh Leo with the mask :rofl: :p Anywho, thanks for the pics!

Also new producing project for leo:

Hot Book 'The Shining Girls' Acquired by MRC, DiCaprio's Appian Way (Exclusive)

MRC and Leonardo DiCaprio’s Appian Way are teaming up to adapt The Shining Girls, written by Lauren Beukes and generating buzz as one of this summer’s must-reads.

The two companies, however, are not aiming for a feature adaptation but rather intend to develop the project for television.

http://www.hollywood...acquired-561252

I'd never seen this pic before...those tender eyes caught my heart!! :heart:

989d7d.png

Pami, can you post the source or the place where you found it? Because I can't save this pic the way you posted :idk: and I really loved this one :woot:. Please!

It's a beautiful shot. Thanks for sharing :flower:.

dicapriophotos.com Pami that's where the pic is from. Here's the original photo.

8c5b25257550115.jpg

That's how I feel about Leo as well...sometimes he just wants to be able to go somewhere without paps surrounding him all the time! That' sucks...really.

He may be Leonardo DiCaprio,but he's also a human being...and sometimes we just want to be ourserlves.

Totally agree with your comments :PinkCouture2:

BIG THANX BEAUTIFUL LEO LOVERS 4 DA UPDATES! :grouphug:

Leonardo DiCaprio proud of past

The actor is a Hollywood veteran, having starred in iconic films such as Titanic and Romeo + Juliet.

He can currently be seen in Baz Luhrmann's adaptation of The Great Gatsby, but unlike his character Jay Gatsby, Leonardo is happy to look back into his history.

"My life is very different [to his]," he assured the UK edition of OK! magazine.

"Gatsby wants to erase his past. I on the other hand, love my past. Everyone has some sort of connection and can relate to Gatsby. He wanted to emulate Rockefeller, but he created his wealth in the underworld. We can all relate to that dream to be wealthy and recognised."

Leonardo has been acting since the early '90s and is still going strong with a starring and producing role in upcoming drama The Wolf of Wall Street.

The 38-year-old never tires of life in the limelight.

"No, I am not bored at all," he said.

"I try to only pick roles that interest me these days, because I don't want to get bored. I don't want to go to work and not be excited about what I do."

Leonardo is known as somewhat of a ladies' man and has dated beauties such as Blake Lively and Erin Heatherton in the past.

The star is currently single and isn't keen on mapping out his future when it comes to settling down and starting a family.

"I try to take life one day at a time," he explained.

"My life changes so quickly all the time anyway. I can't make those plans, and I don't really want to make those plans. I am open to whatever comes my way."

http://www.belfastte...t-29313237.html

Watching the French Open at the moment. It's live and the just zoomed in on Leo, txting on his mobile. So Leo must be in Paris. l remember seeing pics of him at Roland Garros before with his mum

Cool, thanks for the info! :flower:

Actor Leonardo DiCaprio watches Jo-Wilfried Tsonga of France play during his Men's Singles match against Viktor Troicki of Serbia during day eight of the French Open at Roland Garros on June 2, 2013 in Paris, France.

d82da6257877410.jpg