Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

don't take it that seriously fash :idk: I just mean that would love it to look as good as his career, I mean from others' eyes. maybe it's perfect for him no idea about that. I just sometimes really don't like all these endless jokes about his love life. that's what I meant :hehe:

oops sorry forgot about the other thread we have :trout:

How do we get to that other thread where we talk about his love life I can never find it on this main page? Please help thanks :)

Go to General Guy discussion...its under there :) Any other toni talks/rumors about personal life should probably be continued there ;)

EDIT: Here it is :)

But sorry, I always can find here talks about his rumored girlfriend or is she or not, so to be nice and equal we most move this conversations to the other thread, good or bad opinions, because is kind of rude to say what people can think or post over here, when the rest don´t fallow the rules, and more when there are some people that barely post here and want to make their own rules.

By the way girls thank for the pics!

REMINDER

As several members have pointed out above, extensive discussions and speculations about Leo's love life belong in Leo's General Discussion thread.

THIS thread in BZ'S ACTOR'S FORUM should focus on Leo's professional activities (performance, interviews, social/environmental causes).

That being said, posts about Leo's social life from verifiable sources (newspapers, periodicals, blogs, twitter, instagram, etc.) are allowed here. These sources must be text-linked in the posts and should be accounts from primary eye witnesses. In other words, pure gossip and speculation that will lead to extensive discussion and debate do NOT belong in this thread.

Suggestion: When in doubt, post in Leo's General Discussion thread.

Inapppropriate posts have been and will continue to be deleted. Thank you for your cooperation.

The great Italian fans of Leo shared a pic of him last night in Venice.

We are pleased to show you this photo taken by Patrizia Habsburgs that shows us our favorite actor at dinner last night at the restaurant Cipriani in Venice around 22:00. We do not know where he is Leonardo at the moment but we hope to have news soon. Meanwhile, we thank Patricia for

venezia.jpg

http://www.leodicaprio.it/leonardo-dicaprio-a-cena-al-ristorante-cipriani-a-venezia/

hi all

thank you for the photos from Leo's time in Europe.

I don't know if you had noticed Gatsby's Journal on the film's official site, but now it is on its own website: http://gatsbyjournal.com

Those of you who liked the film might enjoy parts of it, like this painting that helped convinced the studio and Leo to do the film:

abdwHc38.jpg

http://gatsbyjournal.com/#/detail/prologue/the-pitch/1/0

Also, Luhrmann has more to say in this interview:

(Leo talk starts at about 6:30)

Leo di Caprio and Princess Caroline among VIPs in Venice

Biennale opens with exclusive dinner at city's Guggenheim

- Venice, May 29 - Actor Leonardo di Caprio and Princess Caroline of Monaco were among the glitterati gathering in Venice Wednesday for the Biennale contemporary art festival.

The international event's opening included a dinner on the rooftop of the Peggy Guggenheim gallery, home of some of Italy's best-known contemporary art.

Princess Caroline was expected to remain in Venice for Thursday's opening of the exhibition The Joycean Society, a video installation by artist Dora Garcia who has won the Prince Pierre of Monaco international contemporary art prize.http://www.ansa.it/web/notizie/rubriche/english/2013/05/29/Leo-Caprio-Princess-Caroline-among-VIPs-Venice_8788272.html