Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I saw Gatsby yesterday, was amazing so much better than my expectations, and I expected a lot. The cinematography was beautiful, so beautiful details, the costumes were fantastic. I've no words on Leo's performance, he brings to Gatsby such a deep & mysterious way, he's so charming and heartbreaking, he's brilliant in all the way. He's chemistry with Carey was amazing. As a big fan of the book, I loved what Baz did with this movie, I don't think an other director could make something better. I absolutely want to see it again...

And also here's the whole interview of Leo for the french's radio Europe1 ; Sorry for the French voice... http://t.co/RtaVSjXnMU

Sorry if this was posted. Probably I missed. But How freaking cute is the comment about his parents dancing on the storm? I understood that one right? Also the press talking wonderfully of his parents :wub:

Cannes 66: The parents of DiCaprio, idols of the parties

But the holidays, tell us, how are the holidays." Here's an inventory of these early days. Then, as you'll see, I do not know if I have the strength to make others.

1.Festa Great Gatsby. Many invited by the sponsors, strictly divided by the cast of the film. Tobey Maguire came out of the private room to let his friends, the only ones to mingle in the crowd were the parents of Leonardo DiCaprio, two eccentric genre "grandparents of flowers", magnificent. For the rest of the people got bored a lot, even the dancers in costume and hat singing Florence Welch have warmed the room. And not just because it was raining outside as it was so cold in November and Executioner.

2.Cocktail boat for Martin Scorsese. Journalists warned dall'avvicinare the "talent" on pain of immediate expulsion. What talent? Apart from Scorsese, DiCaprio fleeting epiphany, always accompanied by their parents, now my absolute worldly idols of the festival. The only ones who really seem to enjoy it.

http://translate.goo...li-delle-feste/

Here we can see the same news, but in a different way....hehe :laugh:

Perez Hilton is always soo funny! :laugh:

Game Of Thrones Creator LOVES Leonardo DiCaprio in Gatsby! Will We See Him In Westeros?

Will Leonardo DiCaprio ever guest star on Game Of Thrones? If creator George R. R. Martin ever got his way, he would.

George reviewed the new Great Gatsby, and fell in love with Leo like never before! He wrote:

"I've liked Leonardo diCaprio ever since I first saw him in THE QUICK AND THE DEAD (a guilty favorite) as The Kid, but in that, in TITANIC, and in all his major roles, he's comes across as cocky, brash, self-assured, handsome, with a swagger to him that suggests that he knows who he is and is unafflicted by doubts or fears… all of which is the antithesis of Gatsby.

He wasn't here. This is a new, mature Leonardo, as I have never seen himself before, and he does a great turn here. The Kid and Jack and all of those vanish, and there's only Gatsby… trying so hard, dreaming so fiercely.

I loved it."

Dayum! George loves Leo like Kate loves Leo! He loves him like Claire loves Leo!

BTW, we TOTES love The Quick And The Dead too! Sexy young Russell Crowe in the West? What's not to like?

We knew we could be buds with George! And so could Leo!

http://perezhilton.com/2013-05-17-leonardo-dicaprio-game-of-thrones-creator-george-r-r-martin-great-gatsby-review#.UZfyNMpXrdw

Tks for the updates girls! :flower:

Taking a break from his promotional duties at the Cannes Film Festival, Leonardo DiCaprio partied at Gotha nightclub on Friday night (May 17).

The "Great Gatsby" star sported a T-shirt and black cap as he lit up and chatted with some female admirers at the festival hotspot.

Posting the other 3 pix from the series of pix

post-52324-0-1446085676-3711_thumb.jpg

post-52324-0-1446085676-39571_thumb.jpg

post-52324-0-1446085676-42686_thumb.jpg

post-52324-0-1446085676-46132_thumb.jpg

post-52324-0-1446085676-48564_thumb.jpg

post-52324-0-1446085676-51118_thumb.jpg

post-52324-0-1446085676-56991_thumb.jpg

Kat

Tks for Studio mag pix :)

Princess

Tks for vid where Leo talks about Irmelin and her guy dancing at afterparty :)

Makeitcount

I feel same way (Y)

I've no words on Leo's performance, he brings to Gatsby such a deep & mysterious way, he's so charming and heartbreaking, he's brilliant in all the way

Taking a break from his promotional duties at the Cannes Film Festival, Leonardo DiCaprio partied at Gotha nightclub on Friday night (May 17).

The "Great Gatsby" star sported a T-shirt and black cap as he lit up and chatted with some female admirers at the festival hotspot.

Leonardo-DiCaprio-051813sp.jpg

smiling.jpg

Leonardo-DiCaprio-051713-7.jpg

Leonardo-DiCaprio-051713-8.jpg

Leonardo-DiCaprio-051713-6.jpg

Leonardo-DiCaprio-051713-5.jpg

Haha....Leo. :brows: :laugh:

The man also needs a break, he needs to enjoy life too. :)

Tks Oxford!! :flower:

Leonardo-DiCaprio-051813sp.jpg

smiling.jpg

Leonardo-DiCaprio-051713-7.jpg

Leonardo-DiCaprio-051713-8.jpg

Leonardo-DiCaprio-051713-6.jpg

Leonardo-DiCaprio-051713-5.jpg

He looks so yummy in these pictures!! Omg I need a cold shower lol :woot: Whoever the girl is he is whispering too, I hate her haha!

The Great Gatsby is continuing to do well through it's second weekend at the box office.

Discussion on reaons why it is doing so well:

http://www.hollywood...ss-in-his-eyes/

From Coco, Give Me Some Sugar Blog

18th May 2013

Post with 28 notes

a french interviewer said that leo has both the italian warmth and the german coldness and i think it’s a very beautiful and right way to describe him

Tagged: leonardo dicapriointerviewfrench poetry guyscannes 2013

The Great Gatsby is continuing to do well through it's second weekend at the box office.

Discussion on reaons why it is doing so well:

http://www.hollywood...ss-in-his-eyes/

From Coco, Give Me Some Sugar Blog

18th May 2013

Post with 28 notes

a french interviewer said that leo has both the italian warmth and the german coldness and i think it’s a very beautiful and right way to describe him

Tagged: leonardo dicapriointerviewfrench poetry guyscannes 2013

Good to hear! :)

Thanks Oxford for the pics.. :heart:

Thanx for the rest of the pictures Oxford. The girl in the beanie hat is model Cara Delevigne. There was lots of talk in the British tabloids before the Gatsby Cannes premiere that Leo had personally invited Cara and singer Rita Ora to the festival.

Love all the pictures recently. You guys have got to be the best Leo fans in the world to keep this thread going the way you do. :heythere: