Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Instagram's pics ;

Capture_d_e_cran_2013_05_02_a_02_31_20.jpgCapture_d_e_cran_2013_05_02_a_02_32_20.jpgCapture_d_e_cran_2013_05_02_a_02_33_35.jpg30e1ba62b2b711e2881122000a9f12f2_7.jpgtumblr_mm58so_YDq_P1qh2pvvo1_500.jpgCapture_d_e_cran_2013_05_02_a_03_09_07.jpgCapture_d_e_cran_2013_05_02_a_03_07_58.jpg

Jay Z and Leonardo DiCaprio are sitting 8 rows in front of me.

tumblr_mm58kwgPRW1r6h4gbo1_500.png

@Larissasheridan 1 h

MY BROTHER IS AT THE PREMIER OFTHE GREAT GATSBY AND JUST MET TOBY MCGUIRE AND LEONARDO DICAPRIO WHAT THE FUCK??

@itsmyan 1 h

Leonardo DiCaprio is just as sexy in person as he is on screen. #godbless ?

@shauna_welsh 1 h

MY PARENTS JUST SAW LEONARDO DICAPRIO

BJN7s_Lb_CEAEwu5_F.jpg

@SheilaWatko 1 h

Ummmm that is LEONARDO DICAPRIO!!!!!!! #nyc #greatgatsby #premiere pic.twitter.com/E9hzHQsl6B

BJOH_SDCYAA6vkw.jpg

JustJared has the pics of the premiere today ; http://www.justjared...-york-premiere/

Hello Leo Fans! My name is Celine, 26 years, Canada.

I visit there all days so I registered. I got message from our administrator member about advertising. I'm so sorry, I can't give the link of this amazing gallery :cry2:

Can't wait for The Great Gatsby movie :woot:

Celine:

Members can PM you if they want information on the gallery of Leo pics; including the website address. Please let me know if you want information/help with our PM feature. :yes:

REMINDER: This is LEO'S thread. The FOCUS of posts should be about LEO; his work, projects, and other activities (including his social life) that can be objectively verified (i.e, news articles, photographs, videos, etc).

If Leo is NOT the focus of your post (He is only incidentally and tangentially mentioned), then please use his General Discussion thread HERE.

Inappropriate posts have been, and will continue to be, deleted.

Edited by MauiKane
Inappropriate post - off topic

Tweet from person who attended tonight's Gatsby premiere

Chris Matthews Chris Matthews ‏@ChrisCashews 34s

The Great Gatsby was everything i expected and so much more. Absolutely phenomenal! Everyone should see it once it hits theaters

I'm so proud. Leo looks like he cut down on the beer/carbs (yum carbs yay carbs carbs rule lololol diets suck)/pot munchies before the premiere - or maybe just in general - which resulted in less face bloat. :PinkCouture2: Also he seems to not have tanned his face a burnt sienna - still, I wish he'd stop on the whole tanning bs. It's not like he's as pale as a ghost in the first place. He has a natural golden tinge to his skin anyway. Just chill with that, Leo/Leo's people. His natural skin color is fine. Good lord. :/

STILL HE LOOKS GOOOOOOD. I APPROVE. :sex:

eta: thanks everyone for all the pics/etc. it's much appreciated. :D :D