Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

^ that just says he's been to that party in the past not that he'll be there this coming Saturday :)

OMG I'm sorry, I read way to fast ! :hehe: But thank you haha.

No worries Camille :hug:

Thanks for the updates. :) got excited when I saw that the interview above was an e asylum one... but the interview he did with them back in 2008 was way better. :p

can't wait for the premiere tonight! Get more film feedback, plus pics :drool: Thanks all for the updates!

Carey Mulligan on Teenage Leonardo DiCaprio: "He Wasn’t My Pin-Up"

On working with Leonardo DiCaprio: "Well, he wasn’t my pin-up, but he was for a lot of my girlfriends. When I did the audition with Leo in New York I walked away grinning. Just the idea that if I never got any further, I had just spent an hour and a half acting with Leonardo DiCaprio."

http://www.popsugar....e-2013-30103625

^ that just says he's been to that party in the past not that he'll be there this coming Saturday :)

OMG I'm sorry, I read way to fast ! :hehe: But thank you haha.

No worries Camille :hug:

Thanks for the updates. :) got excited when I saw that the interview above was an e asylum one... but the interview he did with them back in 2008 was way better. :p

haha I know I was excited to... this girl was just kinda spazzy, the other girl from 2008 was super flirty. Which I don't know if I was the only one, but I felt like leo was totally into the blonde from 2008 :p

kat

thank u for that cause i just went and watched the e asylum interview from 08, never seen leo so happy and silly in an interview!! LMAO at him "appeal to the youth.....hollaaaa" wow he was soooo into her like a whole other side of him came out! wish she could interview him again, i like :)

Below is link to audio of Leo discussing his character Jay Gatsby from this weekend's Gatsby press junket

Pay special attention to the end of his comments when Leo can't think of a word he wants to use , just adorable :heart:

http://www.hollywood...e-great-gatsby/

aww that's so so cute :wub: and that tweeter pic, Leo at Baz's hotel room door, it's so cute :wub:

Thanks Princess! They both look so handsome <3

daisy+gatsby: yeah he was definetly into her. But in his defense she was also being pretty flirty with him too. :p I think Leo and Russell were having fun with her, because she seemed like wasn't the brightest bulb in the tanning bed :p

Leo likes 2 Chainz and Kendrick Lamar. My life is complete :p Can't wait to see this whole MTV interview!

Leonardo Dicaprio Says He's Proud Of 2 Chainz

The leading man of Baz Luhrmann's film adaptation recently sat down with MTV News to talk about Jay-Z scoring and the similarities between the popular music of Gatsby's era and today.

"I think in a lot of ways the jazz era, the new emergence of this great american music that was jazz, is very much like hip hop in a lot of ways," he said. "Baz is always trying to connect with modern day audiences."

The former VIBE cover star also mentioned being a fan of rappers like Kendrick Lamar and 2 Chainz, even praising the latter. "Kendrick Lamar is great, 2 Chainz is great too — don't forget 2 Chainz," he said. "By the way, he's my age — I'm very proud of a guy emerging in the hip-hop world at my age."

Leo also recognized Rick Ross' musical contribution to his last blockbuster Django Unchained. "The last two films that I've done have been period pieces infused with hip-hop," he said. "So it's really cool that these directors take that chance, and I think it really connects with audiences today.

He also compared Hov to the title character and how the collaboration made a perfect match. "Jay-Z is a bit of a Gatsby," he said. "[He] felt a connection with Gatsby and that sort of fusion is a fantastic one. It really works with the context of the movie and making people understand the excitement of that era."

The Great Gatsby soundtrack will be available May 7 while the film hits theaters May 10.

http://www.vibe.com/...-proud-2-chainz

Tweets :p

Jas Sahota@jassahotaLOL44m

WTF JUST SAW LEONARDO DICAPRIO CHILLING ON A PARK BENCH BUT HE'S ON THE PHONE AND IM SCARED TO BOTHER HIM...

Jas Sahota@jassahotaLOL40m

OMG JONAH HILL AND DICAPRIO CHILLING TOGETHER AND SMOKING A JOINT!! Jonah wouldn't let me take a picture but shook my hand LOL

Jas Sahota@jassahotaLOL40m

and Leo ignored me cause he was still on the phone but Jonah talked to me about This Is The End

Means that Leo is already here ? Thank you for the news girls, beautiful man indeed :heart:

@WhyStephieWhy 1 h

LEONARDO DICAPRIO IS AT LINCOLN CENTER WHERE WHAT NOOO I JUST LEFT FOR WORK IM LITERALLY CRYING I CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS SHIT

@HALEthethrone 1 h

Realized that I was sitting next to Leonardo DiCaprio and Jonah Hill on the field in Central Park today!

LEONARDO DICAPRIO MAKES 'THE GREAT GATSBY' LOOK REALLY GREAT - THE DAILY SWOON

By Britt Hayes

April 30, 2013

Oh blessed are we for we are receiving a new Leonardo DiCaprio movie! 'The Great Gatsby' hits theaters next week, but why wait until then to swoon over Leo?

Leonardo DiCaprio is a national treasure, a guy we’ve loved since he was on ‘Growing Pains,’ and who grew up to be quite the attractive young man. He stole our hearts in movies like ‘Romeo + Juliet’ and ‘Titanic,’ but then he decided he didn’t want to play your typical heartthrob roles anymore, so he got real with stuff like ‘The Departed,’ ‘Shutter Island,’ and ‘Inception.’

He’s definitely one of the most interesting and engaging actors working today, and is always selective about the roles he takes, working frequently with legendary director Martin Scorsese.

But next week sees the release of ‘The Great Gatsby,’ a film in which DiCaprio reunites with his ‘Romeo + Juliet’ director Baz Luhrmann and everything comes full circle. This time around, Leo doesn’t seem to be playing a swoony cutie like Romeo — he’s more of a cad, this Gatsby guy, and he seems to have some pretty dark secrets.

Let’s take a few minutes to admire the sexiness of this leading man who seems to only get more attractive with age — but don’t they all?

tj365ts.jpg

Esquire

KcnVtwd.jpg

Esquire

e6kFhyr.jpg

Esquire

34TsK5j.jpg

GQ

e2athLw.jpg

Tag Heuer

FO5vmYE.jpg

Tag Heuer

Hello Leo Fans! My name is Celine, 26 years, Canada.

I visit there all days so I registered. I got message from our administrator member about advertising. I'm so sorry, I can't give the link of this amazing gallery :cry2:

Can't wait for The Great Gatsby movie :woot:

Edited by dicapriofan
Advertising

Tks for all the articles,pics and tweets sweeties!!! You girls are amazing!! :flower:

Tks Princess for the astonishing pics of Leo and and his "beauty" and also his pal Tobey. :woot:

Tks for this nice article Mauikane. :flower:

Tks for the tweets LeoLover! :flower:

And welcome dicapriofan!! :flower:

Princess

Tks for club tweets and more pix of Leo & Tobey :)

Kat

Tks for Pop Sugar article/MTV interview & more NY tweets :)

MauiKane

Tks for article ; swoonworthy for sure !! :drool:

Dicapriofan

Welcome :wave:

Tks for link to Leo fan site :)

This live red carpet coverage is great !

Leo is looking terrific ; still has his beard

Luv watching Leo talk about the movie :ddr:

Too cute when he touched the girl interviewer's shoulder , and she said after Leo left that she needed a moment :p !!!

Melissa ‏@melmo2632 1m

Holy Moly! The barricade almost collapsed when Leo arrived at #TheGreatGatsby Premiere

BJNxLIhCUAAL331.png

post-52324-0-1446085538-49929_thumb.jpg

post-52324-0-1446085538-53481_thumb.jpg