Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

HI girls thanks for all the interviews and News about Leo, I Most say that I´m tire of all this questions to Leo, ( the marriage, getting older etc) I can now understand why he put himself a barrier for all this, is too much, is repetitive and rude sometime, why people can´t understand that is his decision been single or not, have kid or not, and of course I most say that for the past 10 years for me Leo has not been more happy than now, he needs time to be alone and he is doing it, I´m so proud of him for that.

here is an other stupid interview from extra!

Ok I found this EXTRAtv extremely rude similar to that Australian lady. Whats wrong with all these media people being so inquisitive about his personal life? I mean we all must admit we love hearing him talk about love and so on to an extent but at one point it was so invasive. Also so what he's almost 40 he is in his prime? He's still young and he is getting sooo friggin' irresistably hot with age. I just think these reporters are more interested in tabloid news and in some way are trying to make him feel bad - luckily Leo is strong enough to brush them off . If one more interviewer says something about his age I'm going to freak out :persuazn: Also a side note: I am happy Leo is single I sure hope he stays that way until he finds his true love hopefully a person with a good heart that shares his same interests - hopefully he can pick one of us LOL :clap:

Cute pix and tweets from MTV girl who is editing the Gatsby press junket footage

Brittany Berkowitz ‏@brittberkowitz 9h

actually dying that I'm about to cut press junket footage from the Great Gatsby with Leo #Gatsby #Loveofmylife

Brittany Berkowitz ‏@brittberkowitz 6h

@erinklingsberg must kiss the screen!!!

post-52324-0-1446085528-22616_thumb.jpg

he`s approaching 40?sooooo what????? 40..50..60..100..He`s still Leo...LEO THE GREAT=THE BEST ACTOR OF OUR TIME BETTER I SAY THE BEST OF THE BEST ACTORS ON EARTH!!!

P.S.he`s like a fine wine=he just keeps getting better & better..hotter & hotter..handsomer & handsomer day by day :drool: :woot:

anyways,BIG THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS BEAUTIFUL LEO LOVERS 4 DA UPDATESFlower%20for%20you.gif

Thanks for the interviews! gahh he must be sick of getting the same....exact...questions... :/

Pretty cool, Fitzgerald Suite at The Plaza Hotel. You can see Gatsby pictures hung up, including a portrait of leo we haven't seen :)

post-42953-0-1446085529-80333_thumb.jpg

new covers! :ddr:

Cinema Greece April 2013

Life & Style Mexico May 2013

Hello! Russia April 30, 2013

post-42076-0-1446085530-76066_thumb.jpg post-42076-0-1446085530-78024_thumb.jpg post-42076-0-1446085530-79476_thumb.jpg

little part of Russian Hello! mag's article

Appearing on the big screen as a teenager, he has stood the test of time and never failed viewer - each of its role flawless. The new film adaptation of the novel "The Great Gatsby" with the actor - one of the most anticipated premier this spring.

"I think it's important for an actor to maintain secrecy. I do not want everyone to know who I am and what I think "

He is sitting in a luxury New York hotel, dressed in a gray suit and white shirt, his hair slicked back. Confident, calm and friendly. Every detail is noticeable that he is - an influential Hollywood persona. He is like a character from the movie - Leo, who has come a long way from the junior roles to mature and manages a strong start to gain momentum. This year it is celebrating its twentieth anniversary on the big screen. DiCaprio was 18 when he played the role in the movie "This Boy's Life," where his partner in the area was Robert De Niro. He admits that it happened at the very moment when he was preparing to say goodbye to his dream of a career in Hollywood. The film became a bridge to further success. To give him his due, he was not looking for easy fame. After the "Titanic" actor offered the role of smoothies, but he did not want the banal way in the movie, so refused to multimillion-dollar fees and waited for good stories. And he waited for them. He starred in the best directors - Martin Scorsese, Steven Spielberg, Quentin Tarantino, Woody Allen, James Cameron, Christopher Nolan, Sam Mendes, Ridley Scott, directed by Clint Eastwood.

His new work - the role of Gatsby in Baz Luhrmann's big-budget film "The Great Gatsby", filmed on the famous novel by F. Scott Fitzgerald. "The most important thing for me - to work with the best people, - says DiCaprio. - I want to be part of films that will be of interest to future generations. Box office I do not particularly care about, compared with roles in the films that will live long. " Work Luhrmann, in his opinion, one of those.

http://www.hello.ru/articles/468.html

there's Leo's interview in Marie Claire Russia May 2013, and some pics, but nothing new, some Tag Heuer pics and GQ Italy April 2013's cover pic, about interview, I have no time to translate it, read only some quotes and it seems just like other interviews as usual :/ I can't post it, since mods ask to post content in English :/

edit: I guess it's ok to post link where you can see it : http://www.leonardodicapriotribe.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=394

From today's NY Post

Celebrity trainer Jillian Michaels entertained A-listers including Leonardo DiCaprio and Jamie Foxx by blowing fireballs at the Darby Downstairs on Friday. We’re told Michaels “was blowing fireballs by lighting shots in her mouth behind the bar,” mesmerizing a crowd that included Jerry Bruckheimer, Cuba Gooding Jr., Mark Sanchez, Jonah Hill and Paul Haggis. Despite the fireballs, nobody missed a “stunning”Cameron Diaz in red cowboy boots chatting with the guys.

According to this tweeter Leo was seen at Avenue last night

rachellyn makuch ‏@rlynxo 10m

leonardo dicaprio sightings at #avenuenyc last night. i remember when i heard he was in the same club as me one night #illfindyou

Sic

Tks for all the mag covers and excerpt from Russian Hello :flower:

Princess

Tks for more Leo interviews :flower:

Pami

Tks for Perez article/interview :flower:

Daisy & Kat

Tks for Plaza featurette and pix of suite with pix of cast ; I would luv to stay there :flower:

Gosh....so many awesome vids to see,girls you rock!! :clap: I dont understand what's the big deal of approaching 40,what's wrong with these reporters? A man or a woman in their forties is at the peak of the beauty and maturity. This sounds biased and ridiculous. Leo is not a number (40,50,60,70 or whatever),but he's a very talented actor and a very good person in his private life and that's what matters...if he wants to marry or not,that's his problem and nobody else's.

Tks for everything girls!! :flower:

Nice to see he's enjoying NY :D

speaking of, the premiere is tomorrow :dance: I can't wait to see how he looks. Wonder if he's gonna get rid of the beard? (or at least clean it up)

Heres a list of people expected to attend:

WHAT:

World Premiere of “The Great Gatsby”

WHO:

From the film: Leonardo DiCaprio, Tobey Maguire, Carey Mulligan, Joel Edgerton, Isla Fisher, Amitabh Bachchan, Adelaide Clemens, Callan McAuliffe, Kate Mulvany, director/writer/producer Baz Luhrmann, screenwriter Craig Pearce, producer/production and costume designer Catherine Martin, executive producer JAY Z, executive producer Bruce Berman, co-producer/executive music supervisor Anton Monsted, producers Douglas Wick, Lucy Fisher and Catherine Knapman.

Additional guests: Barry Diller, Nina Dobrev, Mamie Gummer, Jake Gyllenhaal, Mariska Hargitay, Tommy Hilfiger, Ben Lovett, Jennifer Morrison, Marcus Mumford, Diane Von Furstenberg, Florence Welch.

WHEN:

Wednesday, May 1st

WHERE: Avery Fisher Hall at Lincoln Center Crew Arrivals: 4:45PM Columbus Avenue between 62nd/65th Streets Celebrity Arrivals: 6:00PM

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20130430005140/en

A man or a woman in their forties is at the peak of the beauty and maturity. This sounds biased and ridiculous. Leo is not a number (40,50,60,70 or whatever),but he's a very talented actor and a very good person in his private life and that's what matters...if he wants to marry or not,that's his problem and nobody else's.

very well said ,dear Pami :PinkCouture2:

THANK U ALL 4 DA UPDATESFlower%20for%20you.gif

Shirah & Princess

Tks for Avenue tweets and , best of all, pix :)

Kat

Tks for information regarding Gatsby premiere ;I can't wait to see the pix /clips :)

Have no idea if Leo will be clean shaven or not , but I'm pretty sure he'll look very handsome and sexy :drool:

Pami

Tks for another great Gatsby clip; luv Leo's smile in that one scene :drool: