Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

From reporter Kevin McCarthy who had tweeted this weekend about showing Leo his Titanic ticket ; sounds like from his tweet below he gave it to Leo

KevinMcCarthyTV Kevin McCarthy 10m

After having my #Titanic ticket stub for 16 years, I presented it to the greatest working actor, Leonardo DiCaprio! pic.twitter.com/bZHX9oqdkM

BJBjQ7zCEAMRLkj.jpg

Look at Leo's face! So cute!! He looks like a child staring at that Titanic ticket...but I dont judge this reporter cause I got my ticket saved as well!! haha :nicole:

According to their link E news will be live streaming Gatsby premiere as well

We're Livestreaming The Great Gatsby Premiere—Watch Wednesday on E! Online: Ladies and gents, dust off your fi... http://eonli.ne/12KemW4

http://www.eonline.com/news/412801/we-re-livestreaming-the-great-gatsby-premiere-mdash-watch-wednesday-on-e-online?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Pami

Wish I still had my Titanic ticket :p

So true tweet from female reporter who covered Gatsby press conference (Y)

Film Fatale Film Fatale ‏@FilmFatale_NYC

A few things I learned from the "Great Gatsby" press event yesterday...

Film Fatale ‏@FilmFatale_NYC 6h

1. Leo DiCaprio is insanely handsome. Even if he worked for UPS, he'd be "the hot guy from UPS"

Thanks for all the updates, everyone!!! :D

I loved when the 60 mins lady asked him if he cooked (which by the way he answered it...I don't think he does lmao. He just wants people to think that - or he might cook something like twice a year.) I wish she would have asked him more mundane questions like that - like if he did the dishes or if he were a neat freak/etcetc. I was sad that she only asked him one thing like that. :cry2: Lolol

Emmy winner Jake Hamilton sits down to talk with the stars and director of THE GREAT GATSBY -- Leonardo DiCaprio, Tobey Maguire, Carey Mulligan, Joel Edgerton, Isla Fisher and Baz

THANKS A MILLION BEAUTIFUL LEO FANS 4 DA UPDATES Flower%20for%20you.gif YOU ARE SIMPLY THE BEST :grouphug:

Thanks all for the updates!

And agreed, that 60 minutes lady was kinda rude when she said "your not getting younger you know" Like ya. He knows :p Years and years after doing these interviews, he knows what his job is: and thats to promote the film, not to promote himself. ;)

HI girls thanks for all the interviews and News about Leo, I Most say that I´m tire of all this questions to Leo, ( the marriage, getting older etc) I can now understand why he put himself a barrier for all this, is too much, is repetitive and rude sometime, why people can´t understand that is his decision been single or not, have kid or not, and of course I most say that for the past 10 years for me Leo has not been more happy than now, he needs time to be alone and he is doing it, I´m so proud of him for that.

here is an other stupid interview from extra!

Sweeties....I have a question to all of you.

I was just browsing to find some stuff about our Leo and I came across this...I remember I've heard something about it before, but don't know how far this story is well explained.

"In 2000, Elizabeth Berkley was made the subject of a $45 million lawsuit when actor and screenwriter Roger Wilson took action against Leonardo DiCaprio, claiming that DiCaprio had encouraged his friends to assault Wilson in a street fight after he tried to defend Berkley, who had been the subject of DiCaprio and his friends' unwanted advances."

Credits to wikipedia.