Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

From twitter Oficial de JESSURUM? ?@JESSURUM

Was in spanish.

I tell you I went to new york to interview leo di caprio, toby maguire and other celebrities. Only let me make 3 questions without pictures, autographs or anything. A moment di caprio left his room and where toby, I take advantage and photographed him . It was all I could do. I took this one. Was a bald guy away, but they kept their bodyguards. Leo di caprio is beautiful, serious and Cute but I like toby maguire more. It's hilarious, warm and charismatic.

When interviews with people they dont let take pictures or anything. Only 3 questions in private and goodbye. I was lucky x the pictures!

I hope I have summarized the story well hehe! Happy evening love.

BI_GOQLCQAAOC1l.jpg

BI_Gtip_CUAAh_N94.jpgBI_Ga_Rm_CEAAF5_UX.jpg

Sad this reporter caught Leo in a serious mood...but it happens and Im sure it was a matter of opportunity as she couldnt talk that much either. :-)

Tks for everything girls and she took great pics <3<3<3

From reporter Kevin McCarthy who had tweeted this weekend about showing Leo his Titanic ticket ; sounds like from his tweet below he gave it to Leo

KevinMcCarthyTV Kevin McCarthy 10m

After having my #Titanic ticket stub for 16 years, I presented it to the greatest working actor, Leonardo DiCaprio! pic.twitter.com/bZHX9oqdkM

BJBjQ7zCEAMRLkj.jpg

The reporter from Toronto's morning show tweeting more about her weekend interviewing Leo and seeing The Great

Gatsby

Stefani Mas ‏@StemaCouture 24 Apr

@DinaPugliese have fun in NYC and don't forget to take a pic with @LeoDiCaprio

Dina Pugliese Dina Pugliese ‏@DinaPugliese 24 Apr

@StemaCouture @LeoDiCaprio he's beyond brilliant and breathtaking as per usual..

Tina ‏@tchiappetta 20h

You @dinapugliese got to interview @LeoDiCaprio #LuckyLady #thegreatgatsby

Dina Pugliese Dina Pugliese ‏@DinaPugliese 15h

@tchiappetta @LeoDiCaprio he's a true gentleman

Kim Arsenault ‏@durakim 15h

@DinaPugliese Did you like The Great Gatsby?..I saw it years ago with Robert Redford (not with him personally, he was in the movie..lol)

Dina Pugliese Dina Pugliese ‏@DinaPugliese 15h

@durakim haven't been this excited about a film in years!! You will love it!!

Marlene Ellis ‏@howcrazy 4h

@BTtoronto @DinaPugliese @EntCity I'm so looking foward to that movie, I think this will be the very best, can't wait, so lucky Dina xo

Dina Pugliese Dina Pugliese ‏@DinaPugliese 13m

@howcrazy it's like nothing you've ever seen! Perfection #TheGreatGatsby

Tweet from NY film critic for morning show

Sandy Kenyon ‏@SandyKenyon7 15h

@BritMortonStyle I will keep them coming though they get a rest for a couple of weeks because Iron Man 3 & The Great Gatsby are terrific!

Sad this reporter caught Leo in a serious mood...but it happens and Im sure it was a matter of opportunity as she couldnt talk that much either. :-)

Well Pami I think that clearly that was just one simple opinion of thousands others we have read saying the contrary about Leo. So at least for me I don't think it's a big deal.

Other thing, I notice how now Leo is dodging questions about childrens and wife and with all reason. because tbh that reporter from 60 minu was incredibly rude and inappropriate saying to him "you're not getting any younger"... as if any of us needed a stranger telling us that stuff.

So no wonder why Leo is so "serious" (still something that I do not consider bad) in interviews and refrains only to answer questions about work.

But that is just my opinion. :)

I agree with you Princess I thought the interviewer on 60 Minutes was incredibly rude. I hated it when she asked him if he would consider himself one of the greats of Hollywood. Yeah like he would ever answer that question. When will these journalists learn that Leo will never speak about his personal life? Even Roxy from ET mentioned Tobey's family then skillfully snuck the question in. I was like really? I love how he handles it though. He just laughs and moves on to the next question. He's so humble and professional with his answers.

The Daily Mail/Gatsby clip I mentioned earlier is now on YouTube

I am beyond excited to see this movie!!! Can't wait!! :woot:

Well Pami I think that clearly that was just one simple opinion of thousands others we have read saying the contrary about Leo. So at least for me I don't think it's a big deal.

Other thing, I notice how now Leo is dodging questions about childrens and wife and with all reason. because tbh that reporter from 60 minu was incredibly rude and inappropriate saying to him "you're not getting any younger"... as if any of us needed a stranger telling us that stuff.

So no wonder why Leo is so "serious" (still something that I do not consider bad) in interviews and refrains only to answer questions about work.

But that is just my opinion. :)

Yes, I know it was just her opinion...how can I tell you...I was actually talking about the situation of that specific moment cause I know that Leo is a very nice nice and gentle man. I didnt mean to say that Leo was arrogant or something like that,no way! And I made ​​a point to say that it was certainly a matter of opportunity at the end of the my sentence. :)

I also agree about this reporter from 60 minu...I sometimes dont know how Leo handles such kind of questions. As if all eyes were turned to him with respect to marriage....that's ridiculous! :anger:

Tks for the clips and tweets sweeties!! :flower: