Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

The tweeter below claims to have seen screening of Gatsby last night

Art Randall Art Randall ‏@DAFTdesign 25m

Went to the first screening of 'The Great Gatsby' last night & it was damn good. Trailer

Glad to hear that! :clap:

Love those new pap pics, he's so gorgeous!!!! :wub: And yes the first two pics are hilarious :laugh:

Princess

Tks for tweet and pix regarding Leo doing an interview for the Aussie version of 60 Minutes. I hope there is eventually a link to it , so all of us can see it.

Also, tks for other NY tweet as well :)

Pami

Tks for pix Gatsby posters in Nice :)

Makeitcount

Tks for tweet from woman who saw Leo : dapper indeed :)

Below is a tweet from a interviewer who works for the Toronto version of GMA

She interviewed all of Gatsby cast today.

Luv what she tweeted her friend

Dina Pugliese ‏@DinaPugliese 21m

@iron2max thank-you, back to @BTtoronto Monday with a recap :). This film is THE film of the year...honoured to speak to the cast

Below is show she works for in Toronto

Breakfast Television ‏@BTtoronto 7h

BT Exclusive! @DinaPugliese's back from NYC with interviews with the cast of #TheGreatGatsby; see all the highlights on BT Monday! @EntCity]

Another pix of Leo today while being interviewed

dicaprionyc.jpg

Is that an angel or something like that?

Leo,please...stop being soooo freaking handsome or else I will have a heart attack!! :baronfaint:

Our Mr gorgeous is a dapper man....yes we all know that! :p

Tks Oxford! :flower:

Below is link to L.A. Times article about the surge in people eager to see The Great Gatsby

Do vote in their poll

Love that they give kudos to Leo's appeal :)

Even though the story is focused on middle-aged characters living in a bygone era, “The Great Gatsby” is drawing strong interest from younger women, the audience surveys show. It’s the same audience segment that made DiCaprio’s “Titanic” a runaway hit in 1997.

“I’m really looking forward to it,” said India Zietsman, a 17-year-old junior at Flintridge Sacred Heart Academy in La Cañada Flintridge who just read the book as part of her English class.

“After watching the trailers and realizing that DiCaprio is playing Gatsby, my friends and I can't wait to see one of our favorite school books come to life," she said

Link to L.A Times article & poll

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/moviesnow/la-et-mn-audience-interest-in-great-gatsby-surges-20130426,0,7515798.story

The tweet below is from a person who works on morning show Elvis Duran The Morning Show in NY

Apparently she saw sneak peek of The Great Gatsby

DanielleMonaro DanielleMonaro ‏@DanielleMonaro 3m

@LeoDiCaprio all I can say about "The Great Gatsby" is WOW. You are brilliant!

DanielleMonaro DanielleMonaro ‏@DanielleMonaro 9m

Just saw a sneak peek of "The Great Gatsby" AMAZING!!! You have to see it. #inlovewithleo

Tweet from reporter for NBC who just saw the film tonight as well and will interview cast tomorrow

Joelle Garguilo ‏@JoelleGarguilo 3m

JUST saw Baz Luhrmann's #TheGreatGatsby --- working on questions for tomorrow. Too many questions & too little time... eeeek!!!

Tweet from someone who interviewed Leo today

Bella ‏@Bella61812610 30s

I interviewed @LeoDiCaprio today. He was such a joy to speak too

I Just LOOOVVEE how these tweets have only positive things to say about the film. I admit, I was a little hesitant when first hearing about the project, and after seeing the trailer I thought "hmmm looks decent, probably best part is gonna be the special affects" but the more and more that came after it, the more its excited me! :woot: The movie has depth, real sadness, satire, feeling to it. It really is looking awesome :dance:

Thanks for the updates :flower:

Also forgot to add, I saw that during the next Revenge episode they were promising an exclusive gatsby clip :dance: