Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thank you so much girls for the pics and all the news aw. :heart:

Amazing tweet by one of the man who's the French's voice of Leo, so excited for this movie omg ! ;

@ Legendre_J 13 h

It's been 20 years since I double the voice of Leonardo DiCaprio from Titanic, I have never seen such a beautiful film Gatsby. # Gatsby

Carey Mulligan talking about a filming the golfing scene with Leo ; it may be the one we see in screencap below

Mulligan said. Filming, which took place in Sydney, proved to be slightly hazardous for the actress.

“At one point, [costar Leonardo DiCaprio] and I were filming a montage where I start playing golf. And he was golfing for a second, and he took a swing and he smacked me so hard around the neck I was momentarily dazed. But it was so painful it was funny. And he was so lovely,” she said. “Actually, there were a couple times I hurt myself, and he was the first person to pick me up off the floor.”

http://www.wwd.com/eye/parties/tiffany-takes-a-twenties-timewarp-at-blue-book-ball-6901433?module=hp-eye

Carey Mulligan talking about a filming the golfing scene with Leo ; it may be the one we see in screencap below

Mulligan said. Filming, which took place in Sydney, proved to be slightly hazardous for the actress.

“At one point, [costar Leonardo DiCaprio] and I were filming a montage where I start playing golf. And he was golfing for a second, and he took a swing and he smacked me so hard around the neck I was momentarily dazed. But it was so painful it was funny. And he was so lovely,” she said. “Actually, there were a couple times I hurt myself, and he was the first person to pick me up off the floor.”

http://www.wwd.com/e...3?module=hp-eye

I love Leo and Carey's chemistry. Hes had tons of female costars, but shes one of the few that really stand out in terms of having something there (not necessarily romanic, but a special connection) :heart: Its really sweet! Thanks!

golf.jpg