Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Growing out the beard again? :idk: I guess its possible...its been a few weeks since we've gotten a pic!

Just read on the Gatsby facebook page that there will be a brand new trailer shown on Thursday! :drool:

YAY! :dance:

The Wheal @ laronchacr21m

EXCLUSIVE Leonardo Dicaprio spent Easter in Cocos Island, exclusive tico chef cooked for him at sea.

post-51835-0-1446085413-43168_thumb.jpg

Edit:

btw I think the last pic the girl posted in her twitter was fake because here his beard does not look the same.

^Leo still in Costa Rica? :blink:

Don't know Kat. I think this pic was taken during the vacations and He is probably back in Ny because I Also saw this tweet but don't know if it's legit... :hehe:

Beatriz@Beatrizyup15h

Leo Dicaprio doing Easter dinner at his place....................no thank you.

is a good Place to be hide, is calm and nice, and of course if he want to be alone and enjoy without paps that´s the place, the bad part is that I´m really close to him and I can´t go to Costa Rica Right now :cry2:Common Leo you can cross the river and that´s it,! lol :brows:

Princess

Tks for Leo/Cocos Island/Easter pix :)

Looks like Leo entered Costa Rica 3/22 and has never left , so the San Antonio/Alamo twitter sighting was inaccurate .

Also it appears that he must be on a yacht , as it mentions he fixed him dinner at sea , how nice

REMINDER: This is LEO'S thread. The FOCUS of posts should be about LEO; his work, projects, and other activities (including his social life) that can be objectively verified (i.e, news articles, photographs, videos, etc).

If Leo is NOT the focus of your post (He is only incidentally and tangentially mentioned), then please use his General Discussion thread HERE.

Inappropriate posts have been, and will continue to be, deleted.