Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks girls for all the news, tweets and especially the videos :heart:.

I have no idea where Leo is hidden, I just wish we could have some new pics until the weekend :hehe:.

Don't know how accurate this is :idk:

Celebrity Museum Sightings: Leonardo DiCaprio in The Alamo, San Antonio, TX, USA

13 hours ago

http://smarp.com/eve...-Antonio-TX-USA

And, btw... I think this is not legitimate. The person who tweeted this was talking about something else, unfortunately...

the last time i had this much of a crush on someone i was 8 and had just seen Leo DiCaprio as Jack Dawson for the first time

I guess this site works like something preprogrammed, like when someone post "just seen" + the name of a celebrity on Twitter and instantly it goes to the site ;).

And, btw... I think this is not legitimate. The person who tweeted this was talking about something else, unfortunately...

the last time i had this much of a crush on someone i was 8 and had just seen Leo DiCaprio as Jack Dawson for the first time

I guess this site works like something preprogrammed, like when someone post "just seen" + the name of a celebrity on Twitter and instantly it goes to the site ;).

Hmm I don't think it does, because people tweet all the time seeing leo in a gatsby trailer, etc, and its never put up there, actually looks like alot of the past sightings seem to be accurate! I agree, the tweet doesn't relate to texas at all, but thats why I think its accurate, because its an odd place to just put a sight him, and considering now we we know ethan and lukas are there ;)

But of course I guess as always we will see!

Leonardo DiCaprio Joins UNREAL’s Unjunked Candy Mission

Leonardo DiCaprio is joining forces with healthy candy company UNREAL and its mission to unjunk the world.

Boston-based candy company UNREAL offers junk-free versions of everyone’s favorite candies like Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, Milky Way’s, Snickers, M&M’s and Peanut M&M’s. The company guarantees the candy has the same great taste, but is made from real ingredients. It contains zero artificial flavoring, hydrogenateds, corn syrup, GMOS and has less sugar than other candies.

In addition to its healthful qualities, UNREAL also shows love to the planet by responsibly sourcing key ingredients, supporting farming communities and preventing the destruction of rain forests.

“By working together to better understand the health of both people and the environment, we can produce healthier food that will benefit large populations of people while minimizing our impact on the planet,” DiCaprio said.

Celebs including Jillian Michaels, John Legend, Tom Brady, Gisele Bundchen and Jack Dorsey are also lending UNREAL a helping hand.

http://www.ecorazzi....-candy-mission/

Nanda

Definitely agree (Y)

I have no idea where Leo is hidden, I just wish we could have some new pics until the weekend :hehe:.

As to Smarp .Com site : In the last year I've seen totally inaccuate sightings on their site , as well as, accurate ones.

So hopefully in time we'll get other sightings or pix to help us know better if it was a legit sighting or not :)

Kat

Tks for news of Leo's involvement in Unjunked Candy Mission :)

Fash

Ditto (Y)

I even looked this morning at some of the movie blog reviews of new tv spots to see if any of them made mention of similarity between that scene and Titanic bow scene

When I first saw that new Gatsby pic the first thing that popped into my head was Titanic (scene where him and Rose where at the bow of the ship

Leonardo DiCaprio is joining forces with healthy candy company UNREAL and its mission to unjunk the world.

Boston-based candy company UNREAL offers junk-free versions of everyone’s favorite candies like Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, Milky Way’s, Snickers, M&M’s and Peanut M&M’s. The company guarantees the candy has the same great taste, but is made from real ingredients. It contains zero artificial flavoring, hydrogenateds, corn syrup, GMOS and has less sugar than other candies.

In addition to its healthful qualities, UNREAL also shows love to the planet by responsibly sourcing key ingredients, supporting farming communities and preventing the destruction of rain forests.

“By working together to better understand the health of both people and the environment, we can produce healthier food that will benefit large populations of people while minimizing our impact on the planet,” DiCaprio said.

Celebs including Jillian Michaels, John Legend, Tom Brady, Gisele Bundchen and Jack Dorsey are also lending UNREAL a helping hand.

Thanks girls :clap:

I hope they go international :heart: :PinkCouture2:

That's amazing news!! :heart: :heart: Tks Kat!!

Let's tell Leo we need some new pics!! :persuazn: :ridinghorse::laugh:

Leo's latest tweet

]HumanRightsCampaign@HRC26 Mar

PIC: The day there is marriage equality is the day we become more American #UnitedForMarriage pic.twitter.com/7fpoaLaSWD

Retweeted by Leonardo DiCaprio

Excerpt from HRC Campaign article

Support for marriage equality is growing every day, but this one simple image gave countless millions a straightforward way to show their support for this civil rights cause-many for the very first time," said HRC President Chad Griffin.

Dozens of celebrities have shared HRC's red logo or messages via social media, including Beyonce, Leonardo DiCaprio, Fergie, Russell Simmons, Kristen Bell, Alicia Keys, Patrick Stewart, Carson Daly, Kathy Griffin, George Takei, the Ellen Degeneres Show, Jake Johnson, Jaime King, MAndy Moore, Whitney Cummings, Abby Wambach, Jason Mraz, Tegan & Sara, Sophia Bush, Lance Bass and Alyssa Milano, as well as the official Facebook page for HBO's True Blood.

http://celebrity.broadwayworld.com/article/Beyonce-Leonardo-DiCaprio-Patrick-Stewart-and-Others-Show-Support-for-Marriage-Equality-with-HRC-Logo-20130327

So cool Gisele tweeted leos cause ;) Its nice it seems they ended on good terms :heart: Thanks for the updates!

And some awesome news! Leo will be attending the Glaad media awards on April 20th! :dance:

Marc Malkin@marcmalkin27m

#LeonardoDiCaprio, #CharlizeTheron, #JenniferLawrence, #ChrisEvans, #JohnnyGalecki & more 2 attend @glaad media awards in L.A. on Apr. 20!