Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/02/26/article-2284605-184BE970000005DC-895_634x666.jpg

Hotlinking from images hosted from private websites including facebook, twitter, tumblr, etc is not permitted. Please textlink or upload images from an image hosting site. For more information check HERE Edited by MauiKane

GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...DA MAN LOOKS 2 HOT 2 HANDLE !!!!!!!!crazy%2Bsmiley.gif

Thanksssssssssss lua & Kat 4 da pix :flower:

thanks dr brown 4 da Kate comments about our lovely Leo :wub2:

Kat and Lilia

Tks for great pix from this week's Wolf filming :flower:

Lua

So many great pix ; thaks :flower:

ByPrincess

Tks for Oscar party pix ; glad that through these lucky people we got to see pix of Leo at one of the Oscar parties :)

Dr Brown

Tks for Kate's comments about Leo /Titanic , as well as, release date at which the new Gatsby cover will be available in UK :)

Mz_Linz

Tks for Leo/Kate /People news :)

Candie

Now you know why Leo was clean shaven in party pix ; getting ready to be clean shaven Jordan again :p

wow, love new pics.

First lua, thanks for that amazing Gatsby gif, to drool for.

lilia and kat: thanks for the link and new pics, at first I thought it was a reshoot but since I see Margot is there in this scene and in that other scene of the boat she's not, than it's probably not the same scene I believe.

Below is bigger version of Leo at Weinstein Oscar party with Silver Linings actor

post-52324-0-1446085289-05061_thumb.jpg

Anupam Kher partied with Hollywood's A-listers at a pre-Oscar nomination bash, hosted by brothers Bob and Harvey Weinstein, over the weekend.

Kher's film Silver Linings Playbook had been nominated for eight awards, though it picked up only one -- Best Actress for Jennifer Lawrence

Incidentally, it was reported that Kher could not attend the Oscar ceremony itself, as he didn't have a ticket.

But the pre-Oscar bash seemed to make up for that, as Kher mingled with top stars like Leonardo DiCaprio

Barbie

More great pix , tks ! :)

This is Leo's Actor thread: Posts should be about his work, projects, and other activities. Furthermore, use PMs if you have personal messages for other members. Inappropriate posts will be deleted. Edited by MauiKane.

Found this pic on twitter:

Ay?egül Ekinci Fan?@AysEkinciFan

Leonardo DiCaprio & Ay?egül Ekinci @ekinciaysegul Inception set röportaj?nda / Inception Interview at movie set.

BEDVGRb_CIAEm_LVD.jpg