Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Barbie

Another old pix I've never seen before, tks :)

ByPrincess

Tks for news of a new film project for Leo :)

Also, tks for dinner tweet and short clip of Leo leaving Vignette . I noticed that Vignette is the former Villa club which Leo was a backer of , I wonder

if he is of this club as well.

Luv the Miami pix; Leo looking mighty good in shirt/jeans :drool:

Wonder when this new movie will start filming. :) Also wonder if Leo will actually end up starring in this, as many times there is news of so and so acquiring the rights for a movie but years later it still hasn't reached production or another actor stars instead.

Though its clear to see that even though Leo is on a break, he still has his eyes open for potential movie projects. Nice to still see his name in the mix (Y)

I'm glad to know that Leo keeps working hard even out of the spotlight...that's my boy!! :clap:

It's good to see that Leo is becoming an increasingly competent producer. And I'm sure he will have a great future ahead when it comes to production.

Princess...tks for Miami pix!! :woot::flower:

Tks for the link Crazylady! :flower:

Wonder when this new movie will start filming. :) Also wonder if Leo will actually end up starring in this, as many times there is news of so and so acquiring the rights for a movie but years later it still hasn't reached production or another actor stars instead.

Though its clear to see that even though Leo is on a break, he still has his eyes open for potential movie projects. Nice to still see his name in the mix (Y)

Thanks for everything girls xx :clap: xx

Found a link regarding that production but states in this link that he potentially might star so it seems like nothing had been confirmed yet xx :flower: xx

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=100666

'Wolf of Wall Street' to film at Taft CCF

Boom truck, remote-control helicopter to shoot exteriors. It's not known if DiCaprio will be here

Los Angeles County may not be too anxious to use Taft's Empty Correctional Facility but Hollywood apparently is.

The empty CCF is going to be used to shoot a couple of exterior scenes for an upcoming movie next week, and there could be more productions coming.

Chief of Police Ed Whiting told the Taft City Council Tuesday night that a producer for “Wolf of Wall Street” met with him to firm up a proposal to shoot at the CCF on Feb. 27, weather permitting.

Earlier in the day, he had been in Los Angeles where the L.A. County Board of Supervisors tabled – for the fifth time – a vote on using Taft's CCF.

Whiting said he didn't know at the time if Leonardo DiCaprio, the star of the movie, would be involved.

The chief said scenes would be shot using a remote-controlled helicopter and a boom truck. The production teams needs calm wind to use the remote-controlled helicopter, Whiting said.

During his talks for “Wolf of Wall Street,” Whiting said, the producer expressed interest in possibly using the CCF for other movies, too.

“He said 'We've got some other movies that need prison scenes shot right away,' ” Whiting said.

The “Wolf of Wall Street” will be the third production in Taft this month.

Shooting has wrapped up locally for “A Girl Walks at Home Alone in the Dark” and for a commercial for the Dodge Viper.

Thanks for the new pics, movie news etc! Will be interesting to see if it pans out to a future filming thing, or another producing gig! I am curious...are there ever Oscars/awards that are given to producers?

A question, someone knows the date that Wolf will be released? Because I'am afraid with all this delays on filming if this can interfere on the premiere date. I hope not.

I thought it was something like November? :idk:

Crazylady

Tks for another Road Home article :)

Calibi

Tks for news of more Wolf exterior filming next week ; guess we'll know by next week if it involves Leo :)

ByPrincess

Tks for pre Oscar Leo sighting; wish they could have gotten pix of all of the guys :p

Pami

Luv pix of Iremlin with baby Leo :heart:

Mz-Linz

Great Calvin alarm tmblr :nicole: