Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

honestly this whole thing about where the girls should post what, is so annoying. I'm just saying, because I think I have the right to express my ideas...I understand the everyone here wants to be in a place with better organization, but c'mon, no radicalism guys!.

honestly this whole thing about where the girls should post what, is so annoying. I'm just saying, because I think I have the right to express my ideas...I understand the everyone here wants to be in a place with better organization, but c'mon, no radicalism guys!.

No radicalism.....but a response to members' complaints that a BZ adminstrator has received from other members. Yes, you have a right to express your ideas, but you are also a part of a community, and Bellazon's administrators and moderators have a responsibility to respond to valid complaints from other members of its community . When you sign on to become a member of Bellazon, you also agree to accept its rules and conventions and the moderation of its staff. If you find both annoying, then perhaps Bellazon is not the place for you.

thats ok, without any problems, I will respect the rules of the community, the same way that the community will hear my opinions. that's the beauty of democracy. even if nothing changes, I still have the right to find annoying, and you have the right to make sure that rules will be respected.​.

But will tell you that this is the place for me, exclusive, because I really like the fan base that Leo has here and of course, because I'm huge fan of his work and this is the best place for anyone who has the admiration that I have for him. ONLY because of that.

Good Night.

thats ok, without any problems, I will respect the rules of the community, the same way that the community will hear my opinions. that's the beauty of democracy. even if nothing changes, I still have the right to find annoying, and you have the right to make sure that rules will be respected.​.

But will tell you that this is the place for me, exclusive, because I really like the fan base that Leo has here and of course, because I'm huge fan of his work and this is the best place for anyone who has the admiration that I have for him. ONLY because of that.

Good Night.

Well, then, with all that being said, we welcome you, and your annoyances :), to Bellazon. :flower: And you are so right about the Leo fans here; they are first rate. (Y)

Pix of Leo as Jordan Belfort/Wolf of Wall Street set with Marty in baackground

wolf.jpg

wow, I love this! First shot of leo in character! I wonder when were gonna get the first trailer? If the movie still being released in November, I would think we would be getting it within a few months!

Thanks ALL :flower: