Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Sweeties...can I make a humble question? Can you wait for me in this thread? Why do you girls move soooo fast??? :rofl:

Sick...luv your gangsta rap!!! :rofl: But seriously... it looks great! So now we have a DJ Leo...what else can we expect from this man? :wub2:

Better not go into more conspiracy theories about Leo not winning awards or else I will go crazy...but it's really sad to see these odd things going on sometimes with him. :(

Now it's my turn Sick... :blueeyedbaby:

Take that girls!!! :nicole:

Yo...yo....yo....

Leo is my prince,

He's da king of Hollywood

He also donates his money, he's a sort of Robin Hood...

Ok...I better stop here.... :rofl: Sorry,I confess that when it comes to music...I'm not that good! :guitar:

Tks for everything sweeties!! :flower:

Sic

I can't wait to see your LD Dizzle album cover !!!

Also I don't know if you know but when 50 Cent's song In Da Club first became popular, on one of the entertainment shows one night they had this segment about some celeb event where 50 was performing, and they showed Leo dancing with the crowd to the song

I immediately thought of that clip when I read your comment below :)

but when I imagine how Leo puts 50 Cent's CD in music player and raps with him on "In Da Club" :

Go, go, go, go

Go, go, go, shawty

'Cause it's your birthday

We gon' party like it's yo birthday

We gon' sip Bacardi like it's your birthday

Thanks Barbie for the Italian article. Nice read, I think I got the gist of what the writer/Leo was talking about :p

Though its funny how a good chunk of outlets are acting as if its a fact that Leo dated/ is currently dating Margot. Even worse is some are saying she was pictured with Leo in Miami, when clearly she wasn't. Prime example of why you can't believe everything you read. :cain:

crazy Yes gorgeous Leo with beautiful tigers would indeed be a delight to see :p

aww, so cute.

http://sphotos-a.xx....660193045_n.jpg

fash: so true, they are insinting on the thing with Margot but I think it's more because had some 3 or 4 articles about them together (don't have idea if their sights are legit or not) but she's the only one we heard rumors about after the break up with Erin. But yeah, I agree with you, it's even funny how some sites are saying the girl in Miami it's Margot when it's not.

Everytime I look at the Django trailer below I think how I wish they would have left the "Coco , give me some sugar" scene in :p

Pami

Tks for interview :)

Fash

Yes , definitely the photo sites/articles claiming it was Robbie in the Miami pap pix show how little 'fact checking' goes into their captions/articles.

Barbie

Very cute pix :)

Sweeties...can I make a humble question? Can you wait for me in this thread? Why do you girls move soooo fast??? :rofl:

Sick...luv your gangsta rap!!! :rofl: But seriously... it looks great! So now we have a DJ Leo...what else can we expect from this man? :wub2:

Better not go into more conspiracy theories about Leo not winning awards or else I will go crazy...but it's really sad to see these odd things going on sometimes with him. :(

Now it's my turn Sick... :blueeyedbaby:

Take that girls!!! :nicole:

Yo...yo....yo....

Leo is my prince,

He's da king of Hollywood

He also donates his money, he's a sort of Robin Hood...

Ok...I better stop here.... :rofl: Sorry,I confess that when it comes to music...I'm not that good! :guitar:

Tks for everything sweeties!! :flower:

Love the comments below about Leo's performance from Sydney newspaper

post-52324-0-1446085077-47392_thumb.jpg

In the unenlightened South of pre-Civil War America, an enlightened German bounty hunter called Schultz (Christoph Waltz) teams up with a forlorn slave Django (Jamie Foxx) with the immediate goal of making some money, and the eventual goal of furtively purchasing Django's wife Broomhilda (Kerry Washington) from plantation owner Calvin Candie (Leonardo DiCaprio).

It was inevitable that writer/director Quentin Tarantino would pay homage to Sergio Leone by making a western, and all the stylistic lifting fans would expect are all there: crash zooms; close ups on eyes; overdone music; gunfights where blood shoots out in crimson spurts.

But it's when his characters speak that Tarantino's signature style truly comes into its own.

For all his references to directors and films that influenced him, Tarantino is, in essence, a classicist who invests the bulk of his drama and tension in lengthy dialogue exchanges thart are infinitely more compelling that his elongated sequences of cathartic violence.

In this regard he is arguably the best writer in mainstream American cinema; the delicate ruse Django and Schultz must pull off results in a string of memorable scenes as they feign interest in "Mandingo fighting", where two muscle-bound slaves wrestle to the death for the amusement of a few rich white spectators.

With Django Unchained, Tarantino also chalks up one of the best films about slavery, not so much by his vivid portrayal of brutality - of which there is plenty - but by focussing on those slaves working inside the homes of rich folk.

It's here that Samuel L Jackson, as Candie's favourite slave Stephen, shines in a brilliantly oily performance as a slave who loves his master so much he has come to hate his own race.

Tarantino handles the moments of vengeance and humour with his usual aplomb - the Ku Klux Klan skewering is a career highlight - but the fireworks, gunplay and exploding squibs run a distant second to the richness of the film's performances, which run well ahead of the film's B-grade aesthetics.

Waltz is as magnetic as he was as the likeable Nazi in Inglourious Basterds (2009), and there's a host of great supports, including a welcome flash of veteran Bruce Dern and a magnificently cheeky turn by Don Johnson (yes, from Miami Vice) as a plantation owner.

Yet the extraordinary range of DiCaprio's performance comes close to stealing the film. It remains a glorious mystery where actors go to bring such vivid life to such dark corners of the human psyche; DiCaprio totally sells the concept of a person who truly believes he has the right to own people.

He's also testament to how it's when Tarantino's characters open their mouths that his films truly sings.

Leonardo DiCaprio: Movies are a mystery

Leonardo DiCaprio loves the "eternal sort of mystery" that surrounds movie making.

The hugely successful actor says it is the unpredictable nature of film that really fascinates him. Despite his lengthy career, he still hasn't got to the bottom of what makes a picture a hit.

"It's always an eternal sort of mystery in making movies, and that's the great fun, challenge, and excitement about doing what I do," Leonardo told August Man magazine. "As an actor, I do everything possible to tell a great story in a truly artistic way, but at the end of the day you never know how critics and audiences are going to respond."

The Titanic heartthrob discussed how he feels about getting older in the entertainment industry. The 38-year-old addressed the fact he is turning 40 before too long, and says he sees it as a milestone to reflect on his achievements.

"I guess the big 4-0 hasn't entered my consciousness yet. I believe it's very important to look back on the choices you've made and re-analyse where you want your life to go and the things you want to do as an individual," Leonardo pondered. "I came from a lower middle-class background where, for me, being an actor never seemed like an achievable dream. Once I got my first opportunity to work on a movie, it's really been a mad rush to fulfil that dream."

Leonardo stars in the highly-anticipated film The Great Gatsby and has no plans to slow down his work commitments as he faces his future post 40.

"My goal is to keep doing great work? I haven't stopped yet and hopefully the work will never stop," Leonardo continued. "While I'm here, I will always have that drive to not only produce great work, but to make a difference in the world."

If the movie role offers do dry up, the actor has his environmental work to focus on. He aims to do more campaigning to promote green causes in the future as his concerns about the world grow.

"In my adult life, my environmental work and activism remain a priority. I created a foundation that focuses on raising public awareness of the very important issues concerning our planet, our environment, and the impact we as people have on the world we live in?" Leonardo finished. "It is not only an extremely fulfilling and gratifying learning experience, but has also taken me to some of the most interesting and beautiful places in the world

http://www.belfastte...l#ixzz2IzJJ58zx

Nice video from Instyle :)

InStyle crush video: Leonardo DiCaprio

http://www.instyle.c...m_medium=social

August Man‘s February 2013

b65eb9233922500.jpg

Leonardo DiCaprio shows off his TAG Heuer watch on the cover of August Man‘s February 2013 issue, provided exclusivelyto JustJared.com!

Here is what the 38-year-old The Great Gatsby actor had to share with the mag:

On turning 40 in a couple of years: “I guess the big four-o hasn’t entered my consciousness yet. I believe it’s very important to look back on the choices you’ve made and re-analyze where you want your life to go and the things you want to do as an individual. I came from a lower middle-class background where, for me, being an actor never seemed like an achievable dream. Once I got my first opportunity to work on a movie, it’s really been a mad rush to fulfill that dream. As an actor, I do everything possible to tell a great story in a truly artistic way, but at the end of the day you never know how critics and audiences are going to respond. It’s always an eternal sort of mystery in making movies, and that’s the great fun, challenge, and excitement about doing what I do. My goal is to keep doing great work… I haven’t stopped yet and hopefully the work will never stop. While I’m here, I will always have that drive to not only produce great work, but to make a difference in the world.”

On his environmental work: “In my adult life, my environmental work and activism remain a priority. I created a foundation that focuses on raising public awareness of the very important issues concerning our planet, our environment, and the impact we as people have on the world we live in… It is not only an extremely fulfilling and gratifying learning experience, but has also taken me to some of the most interesting and beautiful places in the world.”

For more from Leo, visit AugustMan.com and make sure to pick up the issue!

thanks for the pics Oxford but if Leo is Now in LA what´s the point of say that he can´t go to the SBFS? they couldn't´t invent a better Lie? :mad:

I guess Leo is OK with this, but if I weren´t his fan easily this change could make me thing that he is ungraceful, and is so SAD because I know how proud is he of his work and how graceful he is, but common that let him all the responsibility.