Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

No no no Leo Lover when I put this "Golden Globes award Twitter who post the Poster of Leonardo DiCaprio for the upcoming film ‘The Great Gatsby’ Is it a message for the next year??????" I mean a sign for a NOMINATION next year fo Leo? :D NOT the movie pushed back again!! Sorry ://

Hello girls - wow so I finally have seen Django today same as Pami !

I didn't expect to love like this the movie, it was awesome, I loved every second of Leo's everyone in the theater stop breath when he has done the monologue and slammed hand, the landscape were wonderful ( Defenetly have to one the Cinematography award ) and the music has gave such chills. ;) And then I completly add to this all the great review you girls have done !

No no no Leo Lover when I put this "Golden Globes award Twitter who post the Poster of Leonardo DiCaprio for the upcoming film ‘The Great Gatsby’ Is it a message for the next year??????" I mean a sign for a NOMINATION next year fo Leo? :D NOT the movie pushed back again!! Sorry ://

I can't remember who posted this week the tweet about someone seeing Leo in elevator at Soho House in West Hollywood

But from the article below , we know while there he ,also , took part in Orlando Bloom's birthday celebration

Lingerie model Miranda Kerr, 29, seemed determined to scotch rumours of marital troubles when she joined husband Orlando Bloom – Legolas in the movie The Hobbit – at the Golden Globe awards last Sunday, and then sprang a surprise party to mark Orlando’s 36th birthday the following evening at Soho House in West Hollywood.

‘It was a big surprise for Orlando,’ says a spy at the members- only club. ‘Miranda had organised a dinner for 12 of their friends. They continued afterwards in the bar and everyone was in high spirits. Leonardo DiCaprio was also in the club and his table joined in the celebrations.’

Sounds like Leo is in Miami.

Gabrielle Wrede@GabrielleRenea

Just had dinner next to Leo DiCaprio's table. #omg #inlove #isthisreallife?

Mr. Cinema@ChefJefe

Met & cooked for Leonardo DiCaprio & fellow actors @Gotham tonight. I just do it! #cheflife #truth #workaholics

Nolita@Nolaaa

@Alexx_Shmalex My brother works at LIV and hes taking care of his table. He told me cuz he knows how obsessed i am with him. Omfgggggggg

Nolita@Nolaaa

@Alexx_Shmalex Yeah I usually dont care about all of the celebs he works with. But LEONARDO GODOFALLTHINGS DICAPRIO?!

Laura Camacho ♔@LauraCamm_

Leonardo DiCaprio at LIV... Valet taking forever... #miamigirlprobz @alixkarina @Oh_Sue @Sunelly_T @mandyibarra

IMAGE: Your last visit to Germany?

Leo’s blue eyes swim a little, “That’s sad. My grandmother was floating in the sky. She was a great hero of my childhood -. Beside my mother

Leo:Yes – she experienced suffering, hunger, misery, and yet they gave me security, hope and strength. She was and is my guardian angel. ”

IMAGE: Describe yourself ..

Leo: “I am a very happy man. I always wanted to be an actor – and my life is like a fairy tale. I’m growing up too slowly. But I may still be a bit of a crazy kid. ”

IMAGE: life goals?

Leo: family, children, happiness – and a healthy environment.”

Calibi

Tks for Miami tweets :)

I noticed the Gotham restaurant where Leo ate is , like LIV , located in Fontainbleau Hotel.

Also, I noticed that the guy who was DJ last night DJ Chucki at LIV Miami is the same dj who was part of the Taos/Sydney/Vegas celebration.

Below is the pix he posted at time of him spinning with Leo , or as he referred to him D J L Dizzle :p

CHUCKIE | DIRTYDUTCH@djchuckie

Me and Leonardo Di Caprio aka DJ L Dizzle spinnin an old skool hiphop set for NYE! He knows music