Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Amandine Do you happen to have any pics from the Marvin's Room and Quick and the Dead premieres?? :o :o Don't think i've seen any from those premieres :D

Seems like everybody and their brother are becoming Leo fans lately! Its cool to see he is gaining more of a following!! :ddr: On my pinterest I have a board dedicated to him and since the golden globes I've gained about 10 new followers. make%20it%20clap.gif

Kat

Tks for wonderful German interview :flower:

Like Barbie mentioned so far it is the only interview as part of Leo's Django pr that actually asked him something beyond about his Django character, having to use the 'n' word, the scene where he cut his hand, so , for me too, so far it's my fave Django interview .

Barbie

Tks for all the Leo pix ; love baby Leo :heart:

Fash

Love the older pix you posted :)

Amandine

Tks for information as to source of pix that Fash posted :)

Hey girls...what's up with this brunette girl? Does she want to steal our Leo from us? :jimmy:

Ok ok.....I JUST SAW DJANGO UNCHAINED!!! :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :dance: :clap::woot:

I'm so excited that I can't even write my feelings here...but lemme try something!! :nicole:

First of all...Leo KNOCKED IT OUT OF PARK MAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN :blueeyedbaby: :nicole:

I dont want to belittle the other performances but Leo did an outstanding job....I have no words. I really wanted to describe some scenes here but I dont want to spoil the movie... :( But there's a scene where he salutes his sister and GOSH....this scene was amazing for me,ok only this. :D But it cracked me up! :laugh: And Waltz somehow portrayed Hans Landa again...

Leo Lover...just like you my theather was full! :clap::clap:

Now my happiness is complete and I can breathe quiet...

21c5nuq.gif

Pami

I'm so glad you finally got to see the movie!! Isn't he just amazing?!

Golden Globes award Twitter who post the Poster of Leonardo DiCaprio for the upcoming film ‘The Great Gatsby’ Is it a message for the next year??????

Pami

I'm so glad you finally got to see the movie!! Isn't he just amazing?!

Golden Globes award Twitter who post the Poster of Leonardo DiCaprio for the upcoming film ‘The Great Gatsby’ Is it a message for the next year??????