Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Fash

From my understanding Leo and Jonah did finish filming last Friday Jan 11th

The NY Post article about filming at Roa's was in reference to the Jan 11th filming

A cast member tweeted that he did some filming on Monday , but as he states in tweet was just for some insert shots

Nicholas Teti@NickyTeti

On my way to back to set for some insert shots on #thewolfofwallstreet. Seems like this shoot will never end...and I'm cool with that.

Nicholas Teti@NickyTeti

That's a wrap. Time of my life right there...so happy, so thankful

Osa

Tks for pix :)

Yes , would be great if we can find an untagged version ; like Leo's smile in that pix :)

ByPrincess

The actor ,also, gave Marty some cookies; probably some tasty Italian treats his mom baked :p

Fash

Glad to be of help :hug:

Now, if I could just get Leo to provide us with some new candids of him on the streets of L.A. :p

Thanks to everyone for everyting :clap:

Has this been posted yet?

My mother and Leo at the Weinstein Golden Globe after party. Have I mentioned how sweet he is? Perfection.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/351460593a0bdcd5d0b340c0e4b9deba/tumblr_mgol56zYL81r45vqeo1_1280.jpg

Images hosted on facebook, VK, instagram, twitter, tumblr, etc. are not meant to be hotlinked outside their approved sites. Please textlink or upload image(s) onto a host. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

^I don't think it has..Thanks! his skin looks really nice in that pic :)

can somebody enlarge this pic? in this we can see that the Brunette girl was at the GG ceremony too.

aflo_jeja004929.jpg

We need to solve this mystery! :p Ox, your the detective.... :p

Thanks Ox for the twitpic, as well as the tweets. So happy its officially DONE! :clap:

Thank you Margaritka! The interviewer says what I've read quite a few also say - Leo is even more beautiful in person! Her comments translated from Russian

http://www.kinopoisk.ru/blogs/los_angeles/post/2874/#comm0

Before you start the conversation, I said to Leo , as he is loved in Russia, and how many questions I got for him. His response, I cut out the interview to give you the opportunity to hear what he said to you all. It's not necessary a good knowledge of the language to understand (and hear in his voice) thanks.Overall impression of it left me with an extremely pleasant. This was my first meeting with the actor, and I was a little nervous, of course. You know who would like to seem like an idiot in the eyes of a man who worked and socialized with the most interesting and intelligent people in the cinema? Leo is very beautiful - that I immediately noted. Much more attractive than you can see in any photo or screen.There are people that the camera takes beautiful than they were in life, and sometimes vice versa. SoDiCaprio of those opposite. Tall, slim (but not skinny), with a soft, slightly lazy even plastic body, it immediately likable. During the call, looking at the face, which is not only pleasant, but also means that the person is interested in your attention. After the interview, I received a compliment from the actor questions. "Great questions, by the way, thank you very much. I enjoyed Our conversation "("Excellent question, Many thanks. I enjoyed our conversation"). Finally we took pictures because I asked pablitsista Leo , Sean, proof readers Bichar that I actually met with his team, and one on one.The interview will be published in the coming days. It is quite exclusive, though the conversation we should give preference to "Django" , of course. cam I do not compressed with emotion on the proximity to the star, and from holodryga room. And the red nose for the same reason. The room was open balcony door, on the street just 12. Leo - a hot guy, apparently, and I froze in the 15 minutes, which was sitting with him.

Great photo Candie!

Thanks for the Allure bit about Missy Franklin and Leo, oxford - she is such a sweetie too -saw her on Ellen show a while back.

Barbie Erin, I love the smile on his face of pic you posted a the Laker game - the guy on the right is Christoph Waltz. Forgot to comment earlier that it was really nice to hear CW mention Leo (and Jaime) in his GG acceptance speech.

Valentine

Tks for translation of Russian's comments about Leo :)

Yes, I noticed , like others, she states he is even more attractive in person; gosh I wish we all had a chance to see that for ourselves :p

Luv her final comment that Leo had the balcony door open , and she was freezing, but he seemed to be very comfortable with the cold temps =he must be a hot guy :p

Nice tweet to Leo from one of the Wolf cast members

Mike Hall@the_original_MH

Gotta give a big thanks to @LeoDiCaprio for making everyones lives and careers better because of this great movie.