Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

thank you, girls! :wave:

loved red carpet vid! :wub: he looks so so good! :wub2: and seemed to be on a very good mood, even on a red carpet imho :laugh:

ox, as I remember those Django crew pic was published in German magazine, Stern, December 2012 issue, Amandine posted it I really wanted to get the better quality, so very appreciate Margo's find! :hug:

Barbara Palvin instagram "Leo"

post-62448-0-1446084990-30419_thumb.jpg

:o Lucky Barbara... Seriously Leo ... away! :ninja::rofl:

I saw on her twitter someone asked her to say hi to leo...I guess she did :p Barbara is still with Kristolf or whatever his name is, right? Shes 19 leo, shes 19. :p

Good work Kat make%20it%20clap.gif x

And great pic Amandine :heart:

Loved the editing :rofl:

sorry welcome eastofeden :flower:

Pami

Let' see Leo arrived back in L.A. on Saturday; judging by Haiti pix seemed to be having a great time later than night with Julia, Brad , Sean and others at Haiti Gala.

Then according to what we could see at GG awards, seemed to be having a great time at event, later at Weinstein after party, then again at CAA party, as well as, party he later gave at his own house.

It would seem by now, even the hopelessly clueless would realize that Leo is not worrying about his lack of Oscar nod so why is everyone else ?? :p

Sic

Tks for information about what magazine those Django pix first appeared in :)

Unfortunately they never appeared in any of our US magazines, as I would have bought that issue for sure .

Pami

Let' see Leo arrived back in L.A. on Saturday; judging by Haiti pix seemed to be having a great time later than night with Julia, Brad , Sean and others at Haiti Gala.

Then according to what we could see at GG awards, seemed to be having a great time at event, later at Weinstein after party, then again at CAA party, as well as, party he later gave at his own house.

It would seem by now, even the hopelessly clueless would realize that Leo is not worrying about his lack of Oscar nod so why is everyone else ?? :p

Sic

Tks for information about what magazine those Django pix first appeared in :)

Unfortunately they never appeared in any of our US magazines, as I would have bought that issue for sure .

Yeah Oxford...I agree with you,he's having a great time judging by the pics. I am a hopeless bigot...I confess. :hehe:

I dont accept it... :nicole:

post-52646-0-1446084991-0275_thumb.gif

Kat

As to Barbara/Leo pix pre event idea

Leo has on very same suit/tie that he had on the night before at Haiti event.

His hair style is the same

He's not in his GG tux, and over the years, I've never read about any events anyone attends the actual day of GG as they are busy preparing for the event that night.

That is what made me feel that it had to be taken Saturday night rather than at GG/Sunday night

It may have been taken at another Sat night event rather than Haiti event , but I don't think it was taken Sunday :)

Haiti /Leo

Leo and Barbara

haiti1.jpg Untitled.jpg

Ox: I'm not saying it was taken at the GG, but barbara was seen at a pre GG party saturday night, same dress, hair makeup everything (pics here http://forums.thefas...n-197383-9.html ) So I"m just saying, it is possible leo went to the haiti even and went to this GG thingey as well. :) Once again it doesn't really matter though. :)

Also FYI all, barbara is taken. phew :p

You guys are funny! I would kill Leo if he dated a 19 yr old!! Although I think he knows better. :rofl:

Looks like Ben Affleck will direct the movie version of Dennis Lehane's Live By Night. I hope Leo is still attached to this project! Maybe they were chatting about it at the Golden Globes on Sunday!!

http://moviepilot.co...ndary-directors

Kat

Exactly, I thought you were saying it was taken at event on Sunday prior to GG

I was only saying that it was apparently taken either at Haiti or another event that Saturday night as Leo has on same suit.

So we are in agreement :)

Mz_LInz

Tks for link :)

Having read the book, I would have loved to have seen Leo playing main character Joe Coughlin , but , from what I've read now Ben will direct and play Joe, and Leo will only be involved as producer /Appian Way