Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

From the people I've chatted with for a long time on Oscar boards , who actually know something about the industry , always tell me that DiCaprio is not an award chaser, it's known he is not an actor who will whore himself for an Oscar as others have done.

Right? I don't know why some people believe that Leo is so crazy to win this award... I think we fans want this win way more than Leo himself, TBH. Leo lives his life the way he wants.

Barbie

Yes, Leo looked very handsome and happy (Y)

Personally I have no reason to think he wasn't happy, he's just finished filming with his fave director , looks like he had a blast

costarring with Jonah, and had made a best new bud.

And is about to start enjoying a much deserved break at home with family and friends.

The only thing I can see missing in this picture is me :p

The only thing I can see missing in this picture is me :p

HA! What about us???? :blah:

Nanda

As I've said before like the song goes "Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man that he didn't already have"

There is not an movie award be it BFCA,SAG,GG,BAFTA, or Oscar that can 'give' Leo anything he doesn't already have :)

Exactly, my friend. I read somewhere (I don't remember :p) something I think it's really true: Adrien Brody would trade his Oscar for a chance of being Leo (to have his career) for one year. Leo has the resume that many Oscar winners would kill to have ;).

Also... some people are saying they spotted Leo in a place called Mamaroneck... I googled and this is in New York so maybe Leo is back from LA... or maybe was just a rumor :idk:...

Samantha Spadaro@SamanthaSpadaro

LEONARDO DICAPRIO IN MAMARONECK

Chris Campanelli@ChrisCamps76

Pretty sure Leonardo Dicaprio is staying at the Mamaroneck motel..

Rebecca Glassman@RebeccaGlassman

Leonardo dicaprio is filming a movie in mamaroneck right now nbd

Bridget Johanson@bridgetjohanson

Leonardo DiCaprio is in Mamaroneck... Need to find him now

Jessica Alves@slappingmybass

leonardo dicaprio is filming a movie in mamaroneck. who wants to drop what they are doing and find him?

Thanks for the instagram with Missy and Leo, Nanda - she is the Olympics swimmer, right?

Someone needed to have video-taped this:

he party corner of the evening belonged to the crew from Weinstein’s big winner: "Django Unchained." Crammed around a small table and couch were writer-director Quentin Tarantino, who took home an original screenplay award ("That was pretty cool, huh," he quipped); Kerry Washington, who was hanging with her manager; and Jonah Hill and Leonardo DiCaprio.

DiCaprio and Hill danced to the song "Soul Man" while DiCaprio sucked on an electronic cigarette. The two appeared to be engaged in a serious bromance, seemingly unaware of the hordes of women hovering on all sides.

:D

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/envelope/gossip/la-et-mg-golden-globes-2013-parties-after-parties-20130114,0,3991823.story

Thanks 'shine for that great candid pic!

Leo gets an A - I think all of the sites and stories regarding the Golden Globes fashion raved about Leo.

http://movies.yahoo.com/photos/2013-golden-globes-red-carpet-report-card-1358127437-slideshow/nbc-s-70th-annual-golden-globe-awards-arrivals-leonardo-dicaprio-photo-916120877.html

Nanda

Tks for another great GG pix :)

As to supposed Wolf filming Twitter sightings, probably is like the time we had all those inaccurate Twitter sightings of Leo being in Puerto Rico due to the fact that he was associated with Runner Runner

Great comment about Adrien Brody versus Leo (Y)

Valentine

Tks for Leo fashion article & Leo/Jonah /Soul Man ; would have loved to have a vid of that :)

Joyezz

Tks for Django /Viewer award vid

Pami

Great GG pix ; very handsome :)

Calibi

Tks for Leo /fan pix :)