Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Newscom-spnphotosfour225911.jpg Newscom-spnphotosfour225912.jpg Newscom-spnphotosfour225915.jpg th_99215e232099012.jpg/monthly_01_2013/post-45431-0-1593845152-32342_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="Newscom-spnphotosfour225921.jpg"> Newscom-spnphotosfour225926.jpg Newscom-spnphotosfour225928.jpg Newscom-spnphotosfour225931.jpg Newscom-spnphotosfour225932.jpg Newscom-spnphotosfour225934.jpg Newscom-spnphotosfour225936.jpg Newscom-spnphotosfour225937.jpg Newscom-spnphotosfour225938.jpg Newscom-spnphotosfour225940.jpg Newscom-spnphotosfour225947.jpg Newscom-spnphotosfour225949.jpg

There is also this picture of Leo and Christoph but it's been tagged to death so you can barley see anything :( It looks so cute!

ISOPIX_20870869-074.jpg

I dont care if Leo didnt won, look at him, he is having a great time..I guess he is just happy that he is not filming after a long time working and is in a party with his friends!

Ah gosh, he looks good! this is the best look I think I ever saw him....perfection!

Thank you so much for all this beautifulpics & news. Leo was so handsome last night, my new fav' GG apparences with the 2003 & 2009 one !

I couldn't say I am not disappointed for Leo, but he's still one of the most talented actor of his generation and have worked with the most biggest actors & director, so I don't believe after this an Oscar or GG could add something into the beautiful Leo's career !

May this pic has been posted before ? So we actually can 100% says that Leo had so MUCH FUN last night, glad to see those pics ! :ddr:

I absolutly have no idea who's the real source of it, I find this pic on a Leo's fan account ; here the links

https://twitter.com/...er.com/Qv13Hcez

BAkboWdCQAEVecY.jpg_large.jpg

Yay, for Leo - he is such a professional and good sport!

Thanks for everyone who posted tweets, photos and news - too many to mention by name!

jucpk4.jpg

PS I wish they had cut to Leo when Amy Poehler (or was it TIna Fey) made that joke about Kathryn Bigelow and James Cameron.

Thank you so much for all this beautifulpics & news. Leo was so handsome last night, my new fav' GG apparences with the 2003 & 2009 one !

I couldn't say I am not disappointed for Leo, but he's still one of the most talented actor of his generation and have worked with the most biggest actors & director, so I don't believe after this an Oscar or GG could add something into the beautiful Leo's career !

May this pic has been posted before ? So we actually can 100% says that Leo had so MUCH FUN last night, glad to see those pics ! :ddr:

post-63788-0-1446084973-1203_thumb.jpg

I absolutly have no idea who's the real source of it, I find this pic on a Leo's fan account ; here the links

https://twitter.com/...er.com/Qv13Hcez

I'm alive!!!!! I thought I had died and gone to heaven... because that man isn't from Earth. I mean, I was expecting him to show up gorgeous as always, but maaan... he was like PERFECT :woot::woot::woot:. And as Kat said, I liked he was wearing Tom Ford for a change, he always wears Armani... he looked sooooo damn good... his tux, his hair, his face, his body, his everything :woot:. George also looked great ;). I was pissed because they barely showed him on the red carpet... I was between E! and TNT but just got a glimpse of him on E!... God, he was glowing :heart:. Reading the comments after on twitter was so funny... one girl said: "God just made an appearance" and then she put a photo of Leo, I laughed so hard. All the bitches drooling over him on twitter, as if they had only just discovered him... bitches, please! :cain:

I really liked the show (much better and funnier than the Oscar)... Tina and Amy were great, but for me Kirsten Wiig and Will Ferrel stole the show (after Leo, of course), they were hilarious :laugh:. I want them for hostess next year... we know Leo will be there again :D.

Thanks girls for all the pics, tweets, videos :hug:. You're yhe best :thumbsup:.