Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I dont accept it.............really.......are they kidding with us?????? Waltz again!!!

Man....no words. :/

Pami

Well since it is the foreign press , I shouldn't be surprised they would vote for Waltz, but I was hoping someone would in the words of Spike Lee "Do the Right Thing" !!!!

Where is Leo sitting ??

Is he sitting with Quentin and others ?

As I did see Jonah is there .

Kat

Yes, I think we all agree Leo is not only talented actor.

But I understand where Summer is coming from, Chris' role was not supporting, and thus there was no reason why Leo or Sam should have had to compete with him except for Harvey's doing plain and simple.

Chris' performance was an excellent lead performance and placing him in supporting as Harvey did was category fraud.

He should have been placed in lead actor and competed there.

But , what's done is done , so moving on, Fash, yes, Leo does look gorgeous !!!!

My hope is the rest of night they show him as much as possible !!!

I saw the movie and I'm not suprised Waltz won. He was steller, and honestly, I thought he matched leo in talent :) So I'm happy if anybody was gonna win besides leo it was Waltz :)

Once again, Leo can't win every award, and he isn't the only actor who shells out a good performance ;)

Kat and Shine

I don't feel others or me or saying that Leo should win everything or that Leo is only good actor, only that I feel and some others do as well that Harvey should not have campaigned Chris as supporting .

Still trying to figure out who Leo is sitting with ???