Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

A sighting of Leo in a mall yesterday.. I'm almost crying laughing with they boy comments at the end :rofl:

JP Halis@jphalis

I just helped Leonardo DiCaprio pick out a shirt at the Short Hills mall. He called me "bud." No big deal. ��

Kenny Davidson@xVEiiN

@jphalis You're not telling the truth, there is literally no way.

JP Halis@jphalis

@xVEiiN I couldn't be more serious. He said, "excuse me, which of these shirts do you like more?" I said, "I like the blue one." (Cont.)

JP Halis@jphalis

@xVEiiN and then he said, "I like that one too. Thanks bud. Have a good one." Then I replied, "thanks you too." And then shit my pants... :rofl:

Kenny Davidson@xVEiiN

@jphalis How do you know it was him?!

JP Halis@jphalis

@xVEiiN it's Leonardo DiCaprio, how do you not? Hahaha

LOL :nicole:

A sighting of Leo in a mall yesterday.. I'm almost crying laughing with they boy comments at the end :rofl:

JP Halis@jphalis

I just helped Leonardo DiCaprio pick out a shirt at the Short Hills mall. He called me "bud." No big deal. ��

Kenny Davidson@xVEiiN

JP Halis@jphalis

@xVEiiN I couldn't be more serious. He said, "excuse me, which of these shirts do you like more?" I said, "I like the blue one." (Cont.)

JP Halis@jphalis

@xVEiiN and then he said, "I like that one too. Thanks bud. Have a good one." Then I replied, "thanks you too." And then shit my pants... :rofl:

Kenny Davidson@xVEiiN

JP Halis@jphalis

JP Halis@jphalis

Kenny Davidson@xVEiiN

JP Halis@jphalis

JP Halis@jphalis

Kenny Davidson@xVEiiN

JP Halis@jphalis

I think Leo will be on the red carpet for the Golden Globes - he always has in the past when he was nominated and I don't see why it would be different this year, IMO irregardless of the Oscar noms.

Leo donated $200,000 for the Haiti via the auction at the event tonight

Marc Malkin@marcmalkin

Leonardo DiCaprio just boughT auction day with pres. Bill Clinton for...$200,000! #helphaitihome

Collapse

OMG, Julia Roberts is loving Leo, but who wouldn't? :hehe: Oh how amazing Leo again helping a good cause, can we not love this man? :wub:

thanks for the tweets and pics, girls.

I think Leo will be at GG for sure, on the red carpet and everything and he will loook great. Can't wait!!! :ddr:

Sic

Leo the Great is an awesome title! I love it!! :nicole: Thanks for posting the pictures from the Haiti Gala. I swear the man is like the energizer bunny. He just keeps going and going and going and going lol!! He looks so handsome!! I wonder why Julia is wearing that big smile? ;) Can't wait to see him tonight at the Globes!!!