Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Jamie Foxx talking about Leo not being nominated.

Jamie Foxx believes Leonardo DiCaprio should be in the running for an Oscar

http://uk.news.yahoo...-095900908.html

byprincess: i did see wolf message this morning, thanks for info! i though i had read two books without noticing a main character. i assumed that if their names were in a book that they would leave them in movie.

It still really bothers me that Leo didn't get nominated this year. I can't seem to get over it. Not like I'm not living my life or need anti-depressants or anything, but it's just there, in the back of my mind. Usually when an actor gets snubbed once, the Academy makes up for it the next time he or she is up for one. But not for Leo. They've overlooked him three times for a win and now snubbed him, in my estimation, three times in the last five years!

I'm glad Jamie Foxx spoke up for Leo. More of his peers should.

Thanks for the pictures and news!

From these tweets I dont know if they're shooting at Rao's Italian restaurant right now or having a late dinner. Someone mentioned Marty and Leo being there.

King Williams@IamKingWilliams

#Rao's Restaurant. 9 tables only. 1 seating per night. Only for Marty! @ Rao's http://instagr.am/p/UXjEujkTxl/

Drew Guarini@DrewG7

Wolf of Wall Street shoot. Scorsese, DiCaprio...@BestRapperGucci and I!? (@ Rao's) http://4sq.com/VZ0To5

Drew Guarini@DrewG7

I can confirm that Leonardo DiCaprio is real and he walks with a swagger and a glow unlike any human being alive. I think time slowed.

Well, it does appear that Wolf officially wrapped early this morning , the tweets below were just posted 6 minutes ago

The tweets below are from Red Granite Studios , the studio behind Wolf, and McFarland one of the Red Granite studio heads

Red Granite Pictures@RedGranitePics

Its a wrap!!! #TheWolfofWallStreet 2013 #MartinScorsese @LeoDiCaprio @JonahHill @MargotRobbie

Joey McFarland@JoeyMcFarland

Get ready!!! RT @RedGranitePics: Its a wrap!!! #TheWolfofWallStreet 2013 #MartinScorsese @LeoDiCaprio @JonahHill @MargotRobbie

soooooo sweet :heart:

Kerry Washington on Leonardo DiCaprio's sensitive side

She also spoke about working alongside her former cinematic spouse, Jamie Foxx, who she starred alongside in biopic Ray (2004), and heartthrob Leonardo DiCaprio.On what we'd be surprised to know about DiCaprio as a person, she said: "He's a totally committed actor and he's very sensitive. He would stop between takes and be like, 'Are you OK? Are you OK? Am I hurting you? Are you OK' And we all just really helped each other to take risks and go for it."

Jamie Foxx talking about Leo not being nominated.

Jamie Foxx believes Leonardo DiCaprio should be in the running for an Oscar

http://uk.news.yahoo...-095900908.html

byprincess: i did see wolf message this morning, thanks for info! i though i had read two books without noticing a main character. i assumed that if their names were in a book that they would leave them in movie.

Rainey... you mean Oxford... :blush:

Hello girls :grouphug:... missed this place so badly. How's life treating you all? Hope everything is fine ;).

Sooooo... new year... old snubbed... oh, God. I'm not going to comment about the Oscars because what I have to say cannot be said in an appropriate language... I promised to Santa that I would be a good girl this year :gocho:... the "Academy of Median Picture A**-kisser and S*ckers" can eat that sh*t. :Angel:

And to be honest... better not be nominated than to be nominated and lose again.

I haven't had the opportunity to see Django just yet... I've got a copy :Angel:, but I'm resisting bravely because I think the first experience has to be in the movies... next week, next week :ddr:.

On what we'd be surprised to know about DiCaprio as a person, she said: "He's a totally committed actor and he's very sensitive. He would stop between takes and be like, 'Are you OK? Are you OK? Am I hurting you? Are you OK' And we all just really helped each other to take risks and go for it."