Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I just noticed that the Django Unchained screener was posted on youtube today. I wonder how long it will last on there. I'm watching the calvin candie scenes right now. Leo was so great in it. Hope he gets that nomination this week. Fingers crossed.

Kat

Tks for news about GMA/Nightline preview ; I'll dvr it for sure :)

Calibi

As to Django screener , know it's unavoidable with award season, and I know Leo fans wouldn't let a screener leak keep them from seeing Leo /film at theater , but there is no way around it such screeners do impact any film's final box office tally.

Miz_Linz

Tks for SI video :)

Pami

Tks for Lee/Django article :)

What I have found that now that Django has become such a big hit with audiences, everyone on the planet is offering their opinions about the film/it's content.

The woman whose tweet about filming was posted earlier, posted they just finished today's filming 2hrs ago.

She tweeted DiCaprioItalia , as they had asked her if she knew if Leo was going to be able to attend London /Django premiere

Erika Lynn@ErikaLynn5889

@DiCaprioItalia btw... Just got done filming... This is the final week of filming... I found out today just thought id let u no.

2hErika Lynn@ErikaLynn5889

And thats a wrap for #TWOWS long ass day filming

Sic

Congrats on staying strong ! :clap:

Seeing Leo on the big screen for the first time as Calvin Candie is truly worth the wait .

Screeners are always sent this time of year for any Oscar hopefuls to all Oscar/guild voters, and unfortunately be it Django, Les Miserables, or Hobbit that has resulted in them all already so soon appearing online

My Oscar blogger friend states there is a way for the studios to figure out which person illegally put them online ,etc , and that last year during award season when same thing happened , a person was arrested and prosecuted.

Fash Yes, today is the National Board of Review. I was concerned that for being the last days of filming of Wolf he couldn't attend but I read tweets saying that he is going to be there. I hope it's true.

Funny how someone even alert Stephen Baldwin's daughter :D :nicole:

247papstv@247PAPSTV

Here is the list for the awards at Cipriani east 42 street Kathryn Bigelow ,Bradley Cooper Jessica Chastain Leonardo DiCaprio Ben Affleck

Kate Haddad@Greeneyedqtpie

@haileybaldwin Leo dicaprio will be at cipriani 42nd street tomorrow night! Your welcome hailey

Thank you linz and Byprincess for the info :hug:

Those tweets have me very excited :D you're very good with the tweets byprincess (Y) Still can't get over Affleck's comeback, not too long ago he was the laughing stock of Hollywood now look at him now, good for him :p Gives me hope that say Leo has a major slump in his career (God forbid) he'll eventually redeem himself too :heart:

Thank you linz and Byprincess for the info :hug:

Those tweets have me very excited :D you're very good with the tweets byprincess (Y) Still can't get over Affleck's comeback, not too long ago he was the laughing stock of Hollywood now look at him now, good for him :p Gives me hope that say Leo has a major slump in his career (God forbid) he'll eventually redeem himself too :heart:

Fash

Yes, the National Board of Review is tonight, I mentioned that the other day

With the NBR & Nightline interview we have a double treat for us Leo fans (Y)

ByPrincess

Tks for London tweets , as we all hoped , hopefully he'll be there.

But I do have to mention that this time last year the same premiere website that mentions Leo will be there, also, mentioneded he would be there for J Edgar premiere the night of BFCA awards ( you may recall we had a big board discussion about it ) and as we know that information was not accurate , so let's hope this time we help their information be right ! :p

Also , tks, for Ciprani tweets . I had no doubt that Leo would be in attendance, even if it meant that Harvey had to kidnap him from Wolf set to be there. He's not just nodded, he's won, and it's a great photo opt for Leo & Harvey :p

Sic

Tks for DiCaprio restaurant pix :)