Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Early Saturday box office estimates ; still waiting for the usual box office sites to weigh in

Hope the fact that the screeners sent to prospective Oscar/DGA voters already being leaked online doesn't hurt the box office

DJ 8.4,TC3D 7.9,TH1 7.7, LM 6.7,PG 4.2,JR 4,TI40 3.6,Linc 2.4,GT 1.9,PL 1.8,Minc 1.8,SLP 1.6,SKy 1.4

I finally saw Django! It was good. I wouldn't call it one of Tarantino's best. No. But it was still good. And Leo, Christoph, and Jamie were excellent. eta: and samuel too!

But let's get to Leo. AAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS.

I'm not going to even front...I kinda sorta wish the whole movie was about Calvin. HAHAHA. I know, I'm horrible since the movie's subject matter is so much more serious than just a singular character, especially when said singular character is one of the villains.

BUT LIKE. UNF. THE MAN IS SO, SO FINE. AND HIS EYES WERE JUST SO SO SO BLUE AND GORGEOUS. AND JFC. I WAS SITTING THERE LUSTING HARDCORE OVER A SLAVE OWNER, PIECE OF SHIT PERSON. I blame Leo. :rofl:

STILL EXCELLENT EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE. ESPECIALLY HIS SCENES W SAMUEL, WHO ALSO WAS ACES.

Especially that scene where he cuts his hand in...HE WAS FUCKING EPIC IN THAT. AND OMG IT JUST MADE ME THINK ABOUT THAT INTERVIEW WHERE HE TALKED ABOUT BRINGING ALL THAT HISTORICAL PHILOSOPHY/PSYCH INFO TO QUENTIN...WHICH IS SOMETHING I STILL STRUGGLE WITH DAILY ( :p) OVER HOW LEO CAN BE NOT ONLY BE SO PASSIONATE AND KNOWLEDGEABLE BUT ALWAYS CURIOUS AND SO FUCKING HOT AND TALENTED....HE IS GROSS. AND THEN I WAS JUST ALL LUSTING PLEASE FUCK ME CALVIN AGAIN. .... and then again I felt gross. But not. :rofl:

Sick, thanks for all those awesome scans!! So cool to see all those Leo covers :hehe: I dug up my old Leo collection (so glad I've never thrown anything Leo away!!) and will share some stuff with you. I've scanned quite some stuff throughout the years so I will try to find it somewhere and share it here. One little thing I found in my collection, I completely forgot I had this, is the Leo biography by Victoria Looseleaf. Anyone has this or know this? Some cute stories and rare pictures in there :hehe:

post-42076-0-1446084840-30634_thumb.gif

Oxford, thanks for the box office estimates. Good to see Django on #1! Sure hope the people watching the screeners think the movie is awesome and so still go and watch in cinema! I know I would :)

Hi Fash :wave: Hi mz_linz :wave: Hi Sick :wave: Good to be back. I read here every now and then for my Leo fix haha, but don't post often.

Sick, my heart skipped a beat when I turned the book and saw cute baby Leo. He was so cute as a baby! Ah, what am I saying, he's still cute, he'll always be cute :wub: Found some scans of the pics from the book. Will try to share them in a bit :)

Amandine, thanks for the scan! Much better and bigger than my scans :) Aw look at his wild hair haha, adorable!

Sunshine: would be awesome if you shared your Leo magazine gems! :dance:

Barilace and Rainey: Loved hearing your reviews. I guess we can all agree Calvin totally stole the show! :D

Also Leo is on the Cover of LIVE magazine for things to be excited about in 2013 :)

image.jpg

Weekend estimates , yes Chainsaw took #1 but it did it with inflated 3D prices, which makes Django's placement even better !

Weekend Estimates

Texas Chainsaw 3D $23,000,000 2.

Django Unchained $20,082.000 3. The Hobbit $17,525,000

Django, from the Weinstein Co., came in a strong No. 2, falling only 33 percent from the previous weekend to gross $20.1 million and jump the $100 million mark at the domestic box office. Django, surpassing Les Mis with a cume of $106.4 million, is on track to become Quentin Tarantino's top-grossing film in North America. Inglourious Basterds holds that record with $120 million in ticket sales.