Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I guess I-killedkenny was trying to say that she (likes most) thought that he maybe would spend Christmas with his mom. I was thinking the same. ;) But you're right Valentine, not everyone has the same traditions with christmas dinner and that is perfectly fine.

Sorry:.. was I-killedkenny not Shine. :trout:

From yesterday...

David Fury@TheDavidFury

Celeb spotting at LACMA's awesome Kubrick exhibit -- Leo DiCaprio. Even got up the nerve to casually walk past him and avoid eye contact.

Fiona Hannigan@fionahannigan

Merry #ChristmasEve from @LACMA (Leonardo DiCaprio decided it was a nice day for a museum trip too haha) pic.twitter.com/va59jhqZ

I think Leo most likely is spending today, Christmas, with his Mom. It's possible that his Dad and stepmom was also at the dinner at Mr Chow's last night on Christmas Eve . Also, the choice of the restaurant Mr Chow's, was probably cause Leo is very close to the Chow family, plus going to LACMA yesterday (thks for that twwet by princess!)

From W Magazine

Eva Chow led a merry dance throughout the night, owning the floor in a dizzying social waltz with the deep-pocketed potentates, starlets, and artists who inhabit her speed-dial orbit. (DiCaprio, Barrymore, and Sean Penn are among the A-listers for whom Eva serves as a godmother of sorts.)

Girls Django is great! I love it, and Leo let me wanted more of his character his amazing in this movie, and has a lot of good line, and his interactions with Samuel is one of the best, is kind of violent but is pure entertainment, and he looks delicious as Calvin but you already knew that. :wub2:

Girls Django is great! I love it, and Leo let me wanted more of his character his amazing in this movie, and has a lot of good line, and his interactions with Samuel is one of the best, is kind of violent but is pure entertainment, and he looks delicious as Calvin but you already knew that. :wub2:

pami, you will have our support here hun. :flower:

princess, valentine and ox: thanks for the tweets, so funny their reaction but I can't blame them. And thanks for the pics, lucky ladies to meet Leo at Christmas.

princess: thanks for the tweets from yesterday.

Thanks girls for all the hysterical tweets! I love how the aunt was trying to get a little extra lol! I don't blame her. ;) They were lucky to get a picture with him. I'm sure thats a Christmas they'll never forget.

Pami

We're here for you girl! Stay strong xo :hug:

Fash

Yeah its ridiculous! They are charging like three dollars to watch it.

Uggggggggggh. I was supposed to go see it today but due to tornado warnings and etc my group of family/friends decided not to go. I'm probably going to go see it this weekend then - or maybe even tomorrow night, but I don't know. Arggggh. This is the first Leo movie in years that I haven't seen on opening day. :( ha

Uggggggggggh. I was supposed to go see it today but due to tornado warnings and etc my group of family/friends decided not to go. I'm probably going to go see it this weekend then - or maybe even tomorrow night, but I don't know. Arggggh. This is the first Leo movie in years that I haven't seen on opening day. :( ha

Thanks everyone for the tweets and pics :) I wasn't expecting to come back to pics!! So happy! :ddr:

In my opinion, one sighting doesn't tell the whole story :) Him eating at Mr Chow only takes up a small portion of the day... we don't know how he spent the rest of that day. For all we know maybe his mom was at that restaurant with him, and even if she wasn't that shouldn't imply that he didn't spend anytime with her at all on Christmas Eve.. Anyways, everyone has their own Holiday traditions :heart:

But wow those girls were lucky! That would be the best Christmas present to see Leo in person.... and getting to take a pic with him?? That's the icing on the cake :p

Osa

So glad you got to see it , your comment about Leo as Candie seems to match the one I just read on Twitter

The real star of the show is Leonardo DiCaprio. He’s clearly having a blast as Calvin Candie, the plantation owner. He quickly snaps from dramatic, to comedic, to lovable slave owner without missing a beat. He’s a vile human being, but you can’t help wanting to see more of him. I would have paid for a two hour movie about Calvin Candie going about his normal life, just to see DiCaprio having so much fun. If Django Unchained and Inglorious Basterds has shown anything, it’s that Tarantino can write an amazing villain. I’d love to see him write a movie where the villain is the main character.

Luv the comments below from an actor who had scenes with Leo in Django

He talks about how funny Leo is and what a cool guy he is

Lena: Do you have any funny stories from the set that you can share?

Sammi Rotibi: I would have to kill you [laughing]. There are a few funny stories but I don’t know if I can tell you because it involves a lot of big name actors. I remember Leo was telling me a joke in between shooting and he was playing this other character guy that he met and it was just so funny. Leo totally transformed into this guy and I just started laughing so hard. It’s just so nice to see Leo, just the guy and not the movie star, being a cool fucking guy. He’s such a cool guy. Of course when they said action a different Leo would come out.