Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I don't know if this tweet is legitimate. :idk: This girl seem to be on vacation in Miami.

KingKaati@Victor_Kaati

We just saw leonardo dicaprio lol

4:32 PM - 24 Dec 12 · Details

There is this other sighting but she doesn't say where. :hehe:

Courteney Gazdik@CourteneyGazdik

LEONARDO DICAPRIO IS AT THIS RESTURANT! OMG.

I hope he can spend Christmas with his family and friends :)

Thanks for the updates girls and of course... :hug:

xmass13.gif

Funny tweet from Mandy Kaling , it appears she's a fan of Calvin Candie , too :p

Mindy Kaling@mindykaling

no not Titanic Leo. And I'm talking eyeliner-d, tar-teeth, mega-villain diCaps of Django Unchained.

1h78b7462930bc7cbd73bb1a722bee7ccf_normal.jpegMindy Kaling@mindykaling

About fifteen years late on this one but I'm super attracted to Leonardo diCaprio.

4snowmenmerrychristmas_zps3aa72b78.gif

Merry Christmas to all!

Mz_linz! Thank you for those Mindy Kaling tweets - so psyched to learn she is a Leo fan - I really like her; she is hilarious in The Office.

Darn - I tuned in late to catch Tarantino on the Charlie Rose show today. I'm sure Rose must have asked him about working with Leo.

Another interview Leo did for Django where they ask him a few questions beyond Django :p

Q: You have worked with many great filmmakers, including – Quentin Tarantino, Clint Eastwood and Martin Scorsese. What do they have in common in addition to appreciating your work ethic and acting abilities?

LD: Their professionalism, gifts and the education that comes from working with them is priceless.

Q: Other than acting, what other type of work have you thought of doing?

LD: I’ve honestly only had one wish since I got into this business at 13 years old, which was to be in this business forever. I truly love it. It’s the one thing that I know that I love, and I never want to stop working with amazing actors and creating something that people want to see.

Q: How do you approach making movies?

LD: I see it as an art form. You go to places where you unearth who each of these men are and the clarity comes from finding the specifics.

Q: Why is it that your adoring fans don’t know that much about you? How do you stay so elusive?

LD: I’m for the most part a pretty private person. I want people to believe me in different roles, and not necessarily know way too much about me. I want to be around in this business for a long time. So really of that all works together.

http://pcmreviews.com/news/2012/12/a-devilish-look-at-leonardo-dicaprio-and-a-fantastic-chat-with-sam-rotibi/

Not sure if this interview was already shared here:

DiCaprio became a household name after such film hits as Titanic, Romeo and Juliet, Gangs of New York, and What’s Eating Gilbert Grape. His other movies include: The Aviator, The Ides of March, Shutter Island, Bodies of Lies, Revolutionary Road and J. Edgar. His next big challenge is a big splashy remake of The Great Gatsby.

On a recent chilly winter day in Manhattan, DiCaprio looked dapper in a crisp powder blue shirt, Navy blazer and brown hair short and combed back in a wet look. He also looked 10 years younger than his 38 years.

“Leonardo has a level of commitment and seriousness about his work that I don’t think people recognize because he’s very quiet, and he’s very humble, and he keeps to himself,” says Django Unchained producer Stacey Sher. “He is the person who learned as a young man from Robert DeNiro in This Boy’s Life. He’s the person who brings his intelligence, his commitment and his desire to get you closer and closer to the truth.”