Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thank you girls for everything :flower:

This Gatsby trailer is such a perfect, I can't stop myself to watch it, the music is so good, I truly can't wait. :ddr:

And thank's for the Django's video, how tired he looks I hope beetwen the final The Wolf shoot and Gatbsy promoting he'll have time for himself, what a busy year, crazy how much this year look like 2010 one...

And for the one who can see Django the next week, well think to the one who have to wait til January... :blah:

January for me too :cry2: can't wait though :ddr:

Pami, so sorry to hear your sad news, thinking of you and your family xx

A big hi and welcome to all new members x :flower::wave:

Thank you everybody for all the news, pics, articles, vids and tweets. Really appreiciated x :flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower:

I love that interview Leo's voice is so soft and lush and he looks fab :drool: :wub:

I really like Jamie he is so funny and that Django interview was so much fun, they should do all interviews like that :nicole: :fun:

Sorry I haven't been here that much lately been really busy with work and essays :bounce: :cry2:

Hope you all have a great Christmas and New Year and lots of fun xx :woohoo::fun::fun::fun:

Thanks Lilia and Ox for the tweets....yayyy for leo getting to go on christmas break! I hope he gets some R&R :)

Hope you all have a great Christmas and New Year and lots of fun xx :woohoo::fun::fun::fun:

Hope you do too as well! :ddr:

thanks for the tweet, ox :wave: so filming's over ? or they have Christmas break ? :idk:

I think they're just on christmas break. :) But soon, Wolf is gonna be over!

that's what I think,kat, if my memory serves me right they should finish shooting in January :blush:

thanks for tweets, Lilia, seems he's already started having fun :blueeyedbaby:

:woot: thanks Amandine! this pic,used as a cover is my all time fav pic :woot: gonna search that mag :chicken:

I guess that Gatsby poster is bigger than previous ones :blush:

abuQIBSp.jpg

Seeing Django when ?

Tks for more responses to my question :)

Speaking of January , the Django /UK premiere is scheduled for Jan 10th , so , hopefully, we'll have some premiere pix of sexy Calvin Candie to look forward to !

Sic

Wolf is just on Christmas break

We'll just have to see after the holidays how much longer they have to film , since they did lose a week of filming when they were shut down for Hurricane Sandy.

Lilia

Tks for club sightings of Leo and Kevin :)

As always Leo , be it this film shoot or others, has never let long filming hours keep him from enjoying time out with his friends .

Amandine

Tks for magazine covers :)

I'm so glad Leo gets a little breather from work! He deserves it. :ddr:

Thanks for the covers ladies! I don't know if I believe the story about him and Miranda. I don't think he would ruin his friendship with Orlando or Orlando's family.

This is one of my favorite Leo interviews! I really hope him and Tobey do Unscripted for Gatsby press. I think it would be hilarious!! :laugh: Can you imagine the things we would learn about those two? haha!!!

Thanks for the news of the Christmas break of Wolf Oxford and thanks for the scans Sick and Amandine Flower%20for%20you.gif

Thanks for the tweets Lilia.

The short guy from entourage :rofl: And I thought that after being in a series for 5 years people would know his name :laugh:

Seems they were at Avenue

David Schwitzer@DavidSchwitzer

Lol but @ZacEfron went to Avenue last night w/ Leo DiCaprio... okay.

Brad Sherman@LifestyleBS

Sooooo hit the club and got a table at #avenue with @mrkevinconnolly @zacefron and the legend himself @leodicaprio ... #ballershit

The short guy from entourage :rofl: And I thought that after being in a series for 5 years people would know his name :laugh:

Seems they were at Avenue

David Schwitzer@DavidSchwitzer

Lol but @ZacEfron went to Avenue last night w/ Leo DiCaprio... okay.

Brad Sherman@LifestyleBS

Sooooo hit the club and got a table at #avenue with @mrkevinconnolly @zacefron and the legend himself @leodicaprio ... #ballershit