Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

^Thanks :flower:

Samantha Elizabeth?@slammerrrr

#HuntForLeonardoPartTwo IN ACTION

LEONARDO DICAPRIO. I SAW YOU OH MY GOD DYIN YOU ARE 10 FEET FROM ME I LOVE YOU #HUNTFOTLEONARDOPARTTWO

Leonardo DiCaprio smiled at me. He wants it. YOU CAN HAVE IT #HUNTFORLEONARDOPARTTWO

Leonardo i have your watttteeer botttttttlleeee ??

Dana Elizabeth?@Dana__Elizabeth

THE HUNT WAS A SUCCESS @slammerrrr @stefany_monte http://instagr.am/p/Td9Uajrrrj/

Capture.jpg

^Thanks :flower:

Samantha Elizabeth@slammerrrr

#HuntForLeonardoPartTwo IN ACTION

LEONARDO DICAPRIO. I SAW YOU OH MY GOD DYIN YOU ARE 10 FEET FROM ME I LOVE YOU #HUNTFOTLEONARDOPARTTWO

Leonardo DiCaprio smiled at me. He wants it. YOU CAN HAVE IT #HUNTFORLEONARDOPARTTWO

Leonardo i have your watttteeer botttttttlleeee ��

Dana Elizabeth@Dana__Elizabeth

THE HUNT WAS A SUCCESS @slammerrrr @stefany_monte http://instagr.am/p/Td9Uajrrrj/

Capture.jpg

From new Dango article at Hollywood Reporter about scene where Leo cut his hand

Washington got through multiple takes of DiCaprio's big scene, a rant inspired by a racist Civil War phrenology book in the actor's collection. "Leo lost his voice a couple times, and we had to wait for him," says Jackson. On about the sixth take, he adds, "Leo slammed his hand on the table and hit a glass." Adds co-producer Stacey Sher: "It disintegrated into his hand, and he never flinched."

"My hand started really pouring blood all over the table," says DiCaprio. "Maybe they thought it was done with special effects. I wanted to keep going. It was more interesting to watch Quentin's and Jamie's reaction off-camera than to look at my hand." After the take, the room erupted in a standing ovation. "We did it bloodied and bandaged for the rest of the movie," says DiCaprio, to give Tarantino the option of using or omitting the gory take. "I'm glad Quentin kept it in."

Tanks to everyone for the amazing news and updates. Trailer looks glorious, just glorious.

Pami: I think you're hilarious with the shoulders thing, Haha. Epicness :nicole:

Not sure if this interview has been posted. Its about our man taking a break from filming next year. Hell, he deserves it!

http://ukscreen.com/articles/interviews/leonardo-dicaprio-is-taking-a-break-from-acting-to-reflect-on-his-life-2/#.UNOPNG_oTPY

Another great review - from WIRED magazine

http://www.wired.com/underwire/2012/12/review-django-unchained/

The duo is so dynamic its only competition is the singularly blood-chilling performance of DiCaprio. He’s played tough guys before — The Departed comes to mind – but not so much bad guys. Here he transforms into one of the most ruthless characters of his career and it’s as if Tarantino has opened up a wicked floodgate. As the head of the Candyland plantation, Calvin Candie is already running an inhumane operation, but as one of the top players in the “Mandingo fighting” game (essentially death matches between slaves) he is probably the most despicable character DiCaprio has ever embodied. And the one-time heartthrob is loving it.

Tks Candie!! Yeah I am the famous worshiper of broad shoulders!! :nicole:

His shoulders are so....

GIF100.jpg

Tks for the tweets and articles sweeties!!! :flower:

After watching that trailer for the thousandth time...I only have one thing to say...

ovariesBOOM.gif

Our lucky girl tweeters are still tweeting pix of Leo on Wolf set

Untitled.jpg

Amandine

Tks for great pix of Django cast, is that from a magazine spread ??

ByPrincess

Tks for another Wolf set pix and Calvin figure :)

Candie

Tks for Leo interview link : )

Valentine

I do think that Leo will do another movie next year, probably start filming next fall :)