Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Pami & MsLinz

They are saving the best for last :p

Where's Leo ?

Fash

I see great minds think alike :p

As excited as people are about seeing Django on Twitter , I do think those who were interested in the film will still see it.

There must have been London screenings today of film , and all those who saw it, seemed as thrilled as the stateside tweeters .

I think for some people Django was never a film they were going to see , so if they stay away it wasn't due to the tragic school shooting.

Thanks for the premiere news. I do wonder if Django's box office will be affected somehow.

In regards to the Gatsby posters they are saving the best for last I guess :heart:

FashionDream I'm so agree with you for all lol I think to they are saving the best for the last :heart: and agree for the background who reminds Inception lol

Thank you Girls :D

background who reminds Inception lol

Ok so i'm not being crazy haha.

Oxford, Yes I agree. Those who have long set their minds on viewing this film will more than likely still view it. I was hoping the buzz would attract those who would normally not go see a movie like this one, those are the people i'm wondering about. Regardless, I think the film will make good bank :)

Oh and Calibi I'm very sorry you won't be able to attend the premiere :(

YAYY its back up! OMG I almost died..made me realize how much I really love this place and the people in it :heart:

Thanks all for the updates from the press conferance, and the cacelation of the Django premiere. Sorry Calibi about that, but I think its right they did that so close to the tragety :yes:

And nice Gatsby posters! But wheres our Leo?

And can't remember who posted it, but there IS a new gatsby trailer in front of the Hobbit?

Leonardo DiCaprio movie shoot heading to Harrison

The Martin Scorsese-Leonardo DiCaprio movie "The Wolf of Wall Street" is scheduled to return to Westchester County for an indoor shoot in downtown Harrison this Wednesday.

After Newsday Westchester received an anonymous tip, Harrison police confirmed that Wednesday's shoot would take place at 450 Mamaroneck Ave., an office building near Le Provençal Bistro and the train station. Filming there is expected to last from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., and no impact on local traffic is expected, according to police.

But it's not the first time this film crew has descended upon Westchester County. In September, "The Wolf of Wall Street" filmed in Ardsley at what appeared to be an auto body show on the 700 block of Ashford Avenue. At the time, there were no public signs of DiCaprio; police on the scene told fans that the actor had sneaked in the back entrance of the set and had left before fans arrived. However, fans did spot Scorsese, who arrived in a Mercedes-Benz and waved to the crowd.

More: http://newyork.newsday.com/entertainment/things-to-do/hudson-buzz-1.3774483/leonardo-dicaprio-movie-shoot-heading-to-harrison-1.4342733

So the article on the Ny Post about Leo and Margot

Leonardo DiCaprio had been rumored to be getting cozy with his beautiful “Wolf of Wall Street” co-star Margot Robbie, but sources tell us they may be getting more serious. A spy spotted DiCaprio at Robbie’s apartment building in Union Square on Thursday night, and Leo was seen leaving the next morning. “He stayed overnight,” a source told us. We exclusively revealed DiCaprio broke up with Victoria’s Secret model Erin Heatherton at the end of October after a year of dating, just as he was in the throes of shooting “The Wolf of Wall Street,” in which Robbie plays Leo’s love interest. The Australian actress then joined DiCaprio in Las Vegas for his 38th birthday, and a witness at the time told us, “There looks to be some strong chemistry between Leo and his leading lady. They spent a lot of time at the party together.” She was also a guest at his $3 million Champagne-fueled birthday bash at the Darby last month. Robbie’s rep didn’t get back to us. A rep for DiCaprio said, “That didn’t happen. Leo worked late and stayed home.”

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/leo_margot_looking_hot_LsQL925KWRTKoS72C2ZbWP?utm_medium=Facebook&utm_content=Page+Six&utm_campaign=SFFBPageSix&utm_source=SocialFlow

Okay... :morning: I'm believing they are hooking up . Like I said too much details is odd and not necessary. Leo worked late, stayed home, eat a slice of pizza ... Just say Not true.

So the article on the Ny Post about Leo and Margot

Leonardo DiCaprio had been rumored to be getting cozy with his beautiful “Wolf of Wall Street” co-star Margot Robbie, but sources tell us they may be getting more serious. A spy spotted DiCaprio at Robbie’s apartment building in Union Square on Thursday night, and Leo was seen leaving the next morning. “He stayed overnight,” a source told us. We exclusively revealed DiCaprio broke up with Victoria’s Secret model Erin Heatherton at the end of October after a year of dating, just as he was in the throes of shooting “The Wolf of Wall Street,” in which Robbie plays Leo’s love interest. The Australian actress then joined DiCaprio in Las Vegas for his 38th birthday, and a witness at the time told us, “There looks to be some strong chemistry between Leo and his leading lady. They spent a lot of time at the party together.” She was also a guest at his $3 million Champagne-fueled birthday bash at the Darby last month. Robbie’s rep didn’t get back to us. A rep for DiCaprio said, “That didn’t happen. Leo worked late and stayed home.”

http://www.nypost.co...urce=SocialFlow

Okay... :morning: I'm believing they are hooking up . Like I said too much details is odd and not necessary. Leo worked late, stayed home, eat a slice of pizza ... Just say Not true.

Whether or not they are together, I have to say the fact that there was a statment might mean it isn't true. Usually when his publicist says something it turns out to be a rumor. Now that they are finished filming their scenes we'll have to wait and see if there are any more sightings of them together. :yes:

Excerpt from the Reuters /Django review

Some might dismiss Waltz's utterly entertaining performance as merely a variation on his hyper-articulate and whimsically dangerous villain from "Basterds," but that's like complaining that Cary Grant's characters in "My Favorite Wife" and "His Girl Friday" are too suavely similar. Tarantino regular Samuel L. Jackson pops up toward the end as a duplicitous slave who's more cunning and far less unctuous than he originally appears.

The real revelation here is DiCaprio, looser and funnier than he's ever been on screen.

Turns out he's got a knack for both comedy and villainy, and his wonderfully despicable performance here whets the appetite for future ventures in this direction.

http://in.omg.yahoo....-213248989.html