Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Kat

Ditto (Y)

And once again...as much as I would like leo to get nominated for every award out there (because he is so incredible, commited, and pretty much deserves each one) I also think that a nomination or an award isn't everything ;) His respect and admiration he gets by directors, and fellow actors, is just amazing, and enough for me (though I wouldn't be mad if he just won an oscar already :p )

olv@olv

The Wolf of Wall Street is filming at JC studios in Brooklyn tomorrow

10:12 PM - 9 Dec 12 · Details

Looks like Leo will be filming this coming weekend. I guess they are trying to get as much done as possible before they take their Christmas break :)

But they are supposed to end stil in December or they extended until next year?

And once again...as much as I would like leo to get nominated for every award out there (because he is so incredible, commited, and pretty much deserves each one) I also think that a nomination or an award isn't everything ;) His respect and admiration he gets by directors, and fellow actors, is just amazing, and enough for me (though I wouldn't be mad if he just won an oscar already :p )

:PinkCouture2:

+1 :p

thanks, everyone! :wave:

"This person you’ve watched grow in his career, and now everybody is chomping at the bit for this role," Foxx told VIBE about DiCaprio's ballsy and controversial portrayal. "And you know how ruthless blogs can be? Everybody on the blogs hates you. You could be the Messiah and they’ll be like, “Man what’s up with the sandals.” But 98 percent of the blogs say I want to see the Quentin Tarantino movie where Leonardo is the bad guy."

source:http://www.vibe.com/article/5-best-jamie-foxx-moments-snl-video

Nanda

Tks for Wolf filming news , looks like Leo will be filming this coming weekend. I guess they are trying to get as much done as possible before they take their Christmas break :)

I think so, Ox. Hope we get new pics this week :hehe:.

YUP! Just pisses me off people who don't know this and are making jokes with Leo :beating:, but that's fine... we are here for you, Leo :hug:.

Thanks girls :flower:.

Everybody on the blogs hates you. You could be the Messiah and they’ll be like, “Man what’s up with the sandals.” But 98 percent of the blogs say I want to see the Quentin Tarantino movie where Leonardo is the bad guy."

Foxx reads blogs? Interesting. Thanks, Leo lover.

Wonder if Leo ever heard about us :gocho:. LEEEEOOO, LOVE YOU BB :heart::angie:.