Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Dicaprio did a scene with a chick I met where he blew coke into her asshole lol......

I can't believe what I just read.... :rofl:

This movie will have tons of hot scenes... :evil: :evil:

Oxford I'm glad you loved my new siggy, it was our dear Fash who made this wonderful work for me. :)

Leo Lover...every time I put a new gif here I just picture in my mind you cracking up all the time. :yes: :D

Barilace...I just love your "UGH"...it cracks me up... :rofl:

Tks for the pics girls and everything! :flower:

P.s...Why Leo is so charming?? Just imagine filming a sex scene with this man...

tumblr_m3on6qPmzB1rn6ys0.gif m222283245.Gif

Jack Giroux ?@JackGi

I've never liked Leonardo DiCaprio's work as much as I did in Django Unchained. Never thought he was capable of having fun.

I feel so angry when I read something like that....tks Calibi! :hehe:

tumblr_m98apqVkdb1qdlh1io1_400.gif

Nanda

Your pix of Leo from press conference :drool:

Sic

Tks for Wolf filming video :)

Also, I did see on Twitter a week or two ago a tweet about Wolf casting looking for someone who was willing to shave their head on camera for $800

Pami

More perfect gifs to match recent tweets ; you should do this for a living :clap:

A Boston screening report

Just got back from a screening in Boston and I couldn't agree more. What a phenomenal movie, Tarantino really has done it again. I think this is definitely one of his best films, on par with Kill Bill and much more in that style. Like Basterds, it's brilliantly directed, but like his 90's films, the original ideas and sharp dialogue is very intact and the spurting insanity of Kill Bill is riddled within. While deeming it his very best is hard at the moment, it's definitely better than Death Proof and Inglorious Basterds and because of it's quality being slightly better than Basterds, I will say that it's his best made movie for sure. Some of the scenes, especially that shootout that pointed out, are just wonderfully created. He just knows how to make a movie god damn exciting, entertaining, violent, hilarious, sincere, and full of heart all at the same time.

It really was one hell of a picture and I can't wait to see it again. The cast was magnificent and it never felt too long, I think I actually could have sat and watched another 30 minutes of that story. The more I think about it the more I love it, the word 'awesome' is in existence specifically for work like this.

DICAPRIO KILLED IT

Nanda

Your pix of Leo from press conference :drool:

Sic

Tks for Wolf filming video :)

Also, I did see on Twitter a week or two ago a tweet about Wolf casting looking for someone who was willing to shave their head on camera for $800

Pami

More perfect gifs to match recent tweets ; you should do this for a living :clap:

Rolling Stones, DiCaprio to join N.Y. Sandy benefit concert

Legendary rock band The Rolling Stones, "Twilight" star Kristen Stewart and actor Leonardo DiCaprio have joined the line-up for a fundraising concert in New York next week for victims of Hurricane Sandy, organizers said on Friday.

The Stones, who last week launched a five-concert celebration of their 50th anniversary as a band, will take the stage with previously announced stars Paul McCartney, Bruce Springsteen, Kanye West, Bon Jovi, Billy Joel, The Who and others at the December 12 concert in New York City's Madison Square Garden.

Another 18 celebrities, including Billy Crystal, Chelsea Clinton, Quentin Tarantino, and Jon Stewart will take part either on stage or in a live telethon, the organizers said in a statement.

The concert, which is already sold out, is shaping up to be one of the biggest U.S. fundraisers since the October 2001 "Concert for New York City" organized by McCartney in response to the September 11, 2001 attacks on the United States.

That show - featuring more than 60 musicians, actors, and comedians - honored fire fighters, police and emergency workers and raised more than $30 million for 9/11 charities.

Organizers said some two billion people worldwide will have access to the "12-12-12" benefit on television, radio, in movie theaters and online. It will also be streamlined on digital billboards in New York's Times Square, and in Paris and London.

" ‘12-12-12' will be the largest concert event to ever hit the stage at Madison Square Garden, featuring the biggest names in music and the world's leading entertainers," event producers Clear Channel Entertainment, The Weinstein Company and the Madison Square Gardens Company said in a joint statement.

"It was important to us that everyone possible around the world have the ability to watch the show through multiple platforms, networks and simulcasts and donate to this important cause."

More than 130 people were killed when Sandy pummeled the east coast of the United States in October. Thousands more were left homeless as the storm tore through areas of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut, causing an estimated $50 billion in damage.

Donations raised from the one-night event concert will go to the Robin Hood Relief Fund, which will provide money and materials to groups helping people hardest hit by the storm.

Organizers said "every single penny from ticket purchases and donations" will go to serve victims through the Robin Hood Relief Fund.

The Rolling Stones kicked off the first of five 5Oth anniversary concerts in London last week and are due to play three in the United States, ending on December 15 in Newark, New Jersey.

Not sure if this will be a good move when it comes to Leo , as it will split the Dango vote when it comes to nods possibly now '3' ways ( Leo, Jackson,Waltz) ; but we'll see

Clayton Davis@AwardsCircuit

Just got a confirmation Christoph Waltz from Django Unchained has been switched BACK to SUPPORTING

Well... To be the best, you must compete with the best. Then if he win ppl will say that was because Waltz was moved to another category, that was because of Harvey, bla, bla, bla. Of course, they will still talk. I know Leo will win someday to due to his great performance, hard work, and because he deserves it. Now Ppl is saying that his performance as Clavin is wonderful as well as Walz so both have the same chance. And again, if doesn't happens this year, it will be in another year. :gocho:

ByPrincess

Yes, I agree with your sentiments , but the fact is that there are only '5' slots for BSA , and it is very unlikely , with the other strong supporting actor contenders, from other films that voters will give '3' nods to actors from same film and Harvey knows that, and that is they 'key' thing to remember this was a move on Harvey's part.

You think Leo says: No way!!! :nicole:

And Also happened before (even if was just one time million years ago) The Godfather, three nominees in the supporting role. (Yes I can't believe you made me Google it :rofl:)

And I can't believe you have so little faith in Leo's Calvin :blah:

ByPrincess

Is that not the same year that Godfather won Best Picture of the year ??

A strong Best Picture contender may carry in '3' nods, but so from the tweets I've found most view Django as a highly entertaining film/ strong boxoffice potential, but not going to give Lincoln/Zero Dark Thirty/Les Miserables any competition for Best Picture.

For me personally , it is not a lack of faith in Leo's performance, but the fact when it comes to playing the Oscar game , how Harvey moves his players , and he has a lot to play with this year ( Joaquin Phoenix, Phillip Seymour Hoffman, Bradley Cooper, Robert DeNiro, Leonardo DiCaprio, Samuel Jackson, Christopher Waltz ) has a 'significance' .

Waltz and Leo have the same chance? No way....nor for me,I heard many people saying that Waltz was just playing again the same character he did in Bastards and I'm sure Leo nailed the role...but you know one things girls?

I agree with you all,I'm sure Leo will win someday cause he really deserves it and honestly ... I'm tired of injustices,grab your guns girls! :ridinghorse: :knives:

:laugh: