Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

More tweets

Maya Cumento@emjaycee95

just saw a pre-screening of Django Unchained. Intense, suspenseful, thrilling, emotional, painful, perfect.

2mAndrew Provencher@ajpsox

Just saw Django Unchained. Best Tarantino since Pulp Fiction. 3 hours flew by.

Mike @A7XRKOPunker

Just got back from seeing "Django Unchained" at a special early showing. It was pretty good. Its supposed to be out on Christmas day.

1mJason Lee@Jayjaylee

Saw Django Unchained tonight -- Quentin gives the audience his blood drenched, absurdly humorous and maniacal vision of a spaghetti Western

'Leo's sexy assistent' that's a nice role :laugh:

Some more on the Miranda rumors:

A source told the New York Post: “She’s flying to London to visit Orlando on Friday. She’s excited, and all of these rumours are much ado about absolutely nothing.”

A friend of the famous couple told The New York Daily News: “Orlando and Leo are friends; Miranda and Leo are just friends.

“There is absolutely nothing going on with Leo. They have been very good friends for a very long time.”

Thanks all for the updates! Tweets, filming, articles etc. :) I especially love those tweets you posted ox......so far django reviews have been ALL good :D :thumbsup:

I can not remember who is always mentioning Leo's shoulders (maybe pami?) but I watched the Victoria Secrets show last night and Leo's ex Erin said "I love a man with big hands and broad shoulders". She is not alone.

haha she certainly isn't :rofl:

Miranda Kerr and longtime pal Leonardo DiCaprio joined a late-night dance party at new club Rosewood last Friday, partying with Cameron Diaz and a contingent of Australian models.

Their meet-up at the club comes amid some tabloid reports that Victoria's Secret model Kerr – who's married to Orlando Bloom, 35, and gave birth to their son Flynn in 2011 – was getting flirty with DiCaprio.

But a club source at Rosewood said the two were simply out for a little music and dancing with a group that included Naomi Campbell's billionaire boyfriend Vladimir Doronin.

"Miranda and Leo are really good friends, been friends for years," the source says "It was a PG -13 fun night. ... It was one big table [of people] ... dancing on top of the banquette."

Adds a source close to the Victoria's Secret model: "Miranda is visiting Orlando this weekend in London, and all the rumors about them having trouble are much ado about nothing." (Bloom has been in South Africa shooting his latest film Zulu, according to reports.)

Kerr, 29, and DiCaprio have been spotted around town together – at The Darby on Nov. 10 for a birthday bash for DiCaprio, dining with a group at ABC Kitchen on Nov. 21 and, most recently, at Rosewood last Friday.

DiCaprio, who turned 38, recently split with model girlfriend Erin Heatherton.

Meanwhile, a second source calls any talk of a romance between DiCaprio and Kerr "B.S," adding, "They are just friends."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20653607,00.html

Amandine cute pic of Leo with his (what it seems) just-out-of-bed hair. :hehe:

Oxford Thanks for more Django comments... :cool:

LOL at the beloved shoulders of Leo... The Love for them in this thread is so famous that it should have their own thread... :laugh: And yes, no one feels more appreciation for them that our Pami :blueeyedbaby:

Wijn and Lilia Thanks for the article. :flower:

They are giving too many details and explanations in the articles of Miranda and Leo. :cain: If were two or ten or more on the table. Or If she goes to visit Orlando at Christmas or Easter. Without claiming that something happened, I guess something was "odd" when she have to do a lot of explaining especially when we also read rumors about him and Cameron and they simply didn't paid attention to them.

Congratulations Leo, you deseve all the awards on this planet. I'am sooooo happy for him. :clap::ddr: :dance: :clap::ddr::ddr::ddr::clap::clap::clap:

Like princess said I hope this is only the first from a lot more. thanks for the article princess.

About Leo and Miranda, People denying for me is enough, did exist a more reliable source than People magazine? I don't think so.

I can not remember who is always mentioning Leo's shoulders (maybe pami?) but I watched the Victoria Secrets show last night and Leo's ex Erin said "I love a man with big hands and broad shoulders". She is not alone.