Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

wow, so many things, I'am loving it. :ddr::clap:

wijn: thanks for that link with Leo pics.

Girl, rainy day and wijn: thanks for the interview of Dennis and comments about Leo, always pleasant to hear his co-stars talking about him, always great words.

ox: thanks for more Empire scans.

princess: thanks for the tweet and Vibe cover, he looks soo handsome. :woot:

Our latest Django editing news ; plus the article alerts us to some future advance screening dates

Right now, as you're reading this, there's some pretty fierce last minute editing going on for Quentin Tarantino's Django Unchained , [in order to get it ready for Academy and film critics award screenings, starting on December 5th.

Kris Tapley of HitFlix reported that, as late as two weeks ago, the film's running time ran a whopping 192 minutes, which was most likely the same cut that was screened to Sony Pictures executives that I reported about just a few weeks ago

And according to him, "they've experimented with it since, even re-ordering some scenes."

However, there have been some hush-hush private screenings already for the film, and those who saw it say that the version they saw ran around 165 minutes. And I have heard from a very reliable source that there is an advance screening scheduled for next Monday in Detroit, but for whom I do not know.

However, the film is still on track for its December 25th Christmas Day opening and even the British film magazine Empire for their latest isssue has the film as the cover story issuing two different covers.

The scans are just WOW. Leo never disapoints, and calvin doesn't look like hes coming up short! Thanks Ox! Also amazing leo cut his hand doing such an intense seen like that....love his professionalism, and how he didn't wine when he slammed his hand into a glass (he had every right to. I know if I did, I'd yell "STOP THE SCENE" and curse my brains out) how seriously he takes his job, and how he felt that it would add to the intensity of the scene. I love that :wub:

Dakota Goyo mentions Leo in an interview he did earlier this year. Cool to see young actors looking up to Leo.

F: Do you look up to any actors or any movie roles when it comes to inspiration for your parts?

DG: Well, of course, I like Leonardo DiCaprio. He started as a kid, like me! And his movies and acting, I think are great. I also love action movies and Marvel stuff. I always look forward to parts that are different than me. It’s easy to play me, I think it’s harder to play someone you’re not.

Regarding the Vibe cover, if you scroll down page below you will see a video take of the shooting of the magazine cover.

You will notice you only see Jamie & Kerry, you never see any footage of Leo.

Which makes me wonder if his photo was taken separately at another locale , and then he was photoshopped into picture to make it appear as if they were all three standing together ?

http://www.vibe.com/...foxx-cover-vibe

Fash

Regarding the stylists who tweeted about working with Leo/Jamie for a photo shoot .

I noticed on their site they have posted the different magazine shoots they did , and so far haven't seen any showing Leo /Jamie, so , maybe another new cover awaits us :)

Calibi

Tks for Dakota's comments about Leo :)