Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks Oxford & Fashion, I forgot Tobey was in Vegas & didn't realize when his daughter's birthday was. I can't wait till Tobey and Leo start promoting Gatsby together!

I never noticed the height difference between Leo and Margot! She makes him look so tall!

Thanks for all the new pics...love them!

I love Django (and french bulldogs in general)! One of my favorite pictures is from Kate Winslet's book The Golden Hat (I got it for my sister who works with autistic children). I know it's been posted here before, but:

LEONARDO DI CAPRIO.jpg

I don't think I've seen the picture posted by Daydreaming before, so thanks!

thanks for updates,girls! :wave:

Bradley Cooper was jelous of Leonardo DiCaprio

Bradley Cooper used to be jealous of Leonardo DiCaprio.

The 'Silver Linings Playbook' actor had a memorable encounter with the Hollywood A-lister when he worked as a hotel doorman and felt 'worlds apart' from the star, who is now a close showbiz pal.

Bradley confessed: 'I worked as a doorman all through grad school. I remember taking Leonardo DiCaprio up to his room, and I was in the elevator with him and, like, seven of his friends. It was around the time of 'Titanic'.

'And I remember this guy who looked like a kid, even though we were about the same age, he looked like a little boy. I remember thinking how I was three feet away from this guy, and we were worlds apart.'

Despite achieving worldwide success thanks to 'The Hangover', the actor can't believe he has so many famous faces on speed dial and is still in awe of his co-star Robert De Niro, who is so cool he finds himself copying his mannerisms.

Bradley added to ShortList magazine: 'To this day, I can't believe [i'm friends with him]. He's infectious. You know when you're with some of your friends and you just start to act like them?

'That's what he's like. When you're with him, you find yourself just starting to adopt some of those mannerisms through osmosis. I draw the line at going to get a Mohawk, though.'

Now Scarlett Johansson is rumored Leo's next girlfriend according to this source.

Scarlett Johansson 'shares Leo spark'

Scarlett Johansson and Leonardo DiCaprio have reportedly been seeing a lot of each other lately, with "sparks flying".

The two stars are both single at the moment, following Scarlett's split from Nate Naylor and Leonardo's separation from Erin Heatherton. They have known each other for some time, but never spent time together when they were single before. They are apparently growing close at the moment, with claims they could become an official item before too long.

"Last year, Scarlett read for the part of Daisy in The Great Gatsby and met Leo for dinner [the part eventually went to Carey Mulligan]. They had great chemistry but the timing wasn't really right. Scarlett and Leo are bumping into each other a lot in New York and LA and sparks are flying," an insider told Heat magazine.

It's thought the pair have been bonding over their love lives. Scarlett's ex-husband Ryan Reynolds recently wed Blake Lively, who Leonardo used to date.

"Scarlett and Leo have known each other for a while - at least five years. Scarlett's very involved in the Democratic Party and environmental issues, as is Leo," the source added.

noo I don't like Scarlett! :laugh: next girl in the line!!! :rofl:

:beating::clobber: Are you crazy? :banghead: How dare you.... :rofl: I'm straight, but when it comes to scarlett......I don't know. :p But are opinions! :) :p

Lets just say I would be very happy if they ever got together :D

Thanks Ox for the tweet and Girl for the article!

hey girls look wht happend at Leo´s birthday.

Did Robert De Niro Go All Raging Bull on Jay-Z?

post-60900-0-1446084395-89889_thumb.jpgVALERY HACHE/AFP/Getty Images(NEW YORK) -- One of the world's biggest stars went toe-to-toe with one of music's biggest names on Saturday, the New York Post reports, when Robert De Niro had it out with Jay-Z at a star-studded birthday bash for Leonardo DiCaprio.

The party, held at The Darby in New York, was also a fundraiser for the Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation, which in part funneled donations to Hurricane Sandy relief. But despite the festive atmosphere, De Niro reportedly gave Jay a public "dressing down" over the music mogul's not returning his calls.

A spy said, "Bob was sitting at a table, and when Jay-Z went over to say hello, De Niro told Jay that he never called him back...Bob wasn't in any mood to make polite conversation...He told Jay that if somebody calls you six times, you call them back. It doesn’t matter who you are, that is just rude."

The source said Jay tried in vain to "joke his way out," and that his better half, Beyonce, even tried to smooth things over, "but that didn't calm Bob down."

The spy called the exchange "the talk of the party," saying, "Everyone was saying there's only one star in New York bigger and badder than Jay-Z, and that's Robert De Niro. He can be quite scary when he's angry."

De Niro reportedly was upset that Jay didn't return his calls after they agreed that the rapper would record a song for the actor's Tribeca Film Festival.

Copyright 2012 ABC News Radio