Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Oh my gosh I had no idea that Leo was invovled in this ; how great !!!!

Excerpt from USA Today/Spielberg interview

There was a dark time when Steven Spielberg's dream of making the historical epic Lincoln had all but dissolved. In 2003, Daniel Day-Lewis turned down his offer to play the 16th president, so in Spielberg's mind, the project was dead.

Then came a little life-breathing magic from a mutual friend.

"Leo DiCaprio was at my house for dinner one night," Spielberg says. "It was just myself, my wife (Kate Capshaw) and Leo. And he says, 'Hey, what's going on with your Lincoln project? I told him the sad story. I had one shot at Daniel and he had declined. And that was that. Leo just listened. And then the next morning he called me at my office. He said, here's Daniel's cellphone number, he's expecting your call."

"Leo has never told me to this day what he said to Daniel," says Spielberg, flashing a satisfied smile. "But that began this wonderful journey."

:wub2: so cute!!! hope during promotion even Daniel will tell us what Leo told him :hehe:

thanks for all the updates! :wave:

What we were discussing yesterday ;)

Christoph Waltz elevated to the Best Actor race for 'Django Unchained'

Thank you Oxford for Spielberg's comments about leo helping getting Day Lewis onboard 'Lincoln.' That is truely awesome, as it shows how much influence leo has! Also, that was sweet of Steven to show his appreciation publically, because he didnt' have to

I agree!

Thansk for the updates everyone :flower:

News of Wolf filming for Monday 11/12

From having read the script this scene involves outdoor moments , so we might finally have a chance for new pix of our man !

Chris Lynch@CMLynchLaw

Parking around NYC Civil Court Queens limited on Mon. 11/12 because of a production called "Wolf of Wall Street"

ByPrincess

Tks for link :)

Kat

Tks for Leo/Malibu home article :)

From what I understand the house that he earlier was attempting to rent ( the articles that appeared months ago ) he now has decided to sell.

Ahh I got it, thanks ox! The home looks nice...wonder if leo has found another place in malibu?

Calibi love those comments about leo and django..I know he's supporting character, but its awesome the buzz is around leo!

Also something I'd point out...December issue covers come out in november....so if leo is on any mag cover, we'll be hearing about it soon!

Sure Leo is dying to hear their suggestions. :rofl:

10 Ladies That Leonardo DiCaprio Could [Finally] Settle Down With

We think it's time Leo start looking outside his normal 'type.'

It's no secret that Leonardo Dicaprio loves his models and loves his blondes. But now that he is back on the market after calling it quits with Victoria's Secret beauty Erin Heatherton, we think it's about time Leo settle down. Don't you?

The 37-year-old actor has a habit of dating beautiful women for a few years and then moving on to the next. Past loves include Bar Refaeli, Gisele Bundchen and Ryan Reynold's wife Blake Lively. He loves taking them on exotic vacations and hitting up L.A. hotspots. So is he just afraid of committment?

While it's totally cool to play the field, perhaps Leo should try dating girls outside his normal circle. However, it can be hard to move out of one realm. "Another way to break out of a dating comfort zone is to take a huge risk and jump out of the box," one of our expert partners at Matchmaker said. "By playing it safe, you're existing in a world of ho hum emotions and predictability. Dating is an opportunity to hone in on exactly what you need in a relationship and from a partner, your type or not. It's your chance to decide your own fate, and there shouldn't be anything predictable about it. Love will surprise you, if you let it."

So, we've got ten sexy celebrities that would be adorable with Mr. DiCaprio. So Leo, let them surprise you!

View the Gallery: 10 Celebs That Leonardo DiCaprio Could [Finally] Settle Down With!

http://www.yourtango..._medium=twitter

Jesus...they never stop... :p

Will Leonardo DiCaprio Regret Ending Romance With Erin Heatherton? Victoria's Secret Model 'Has Guys Queuing Up'

Angel claims her life is 'wonderful' following split

Leonardo DiCaprio’s ex-girlfriend Erin Heatheron has opened up about her break up with the ‘Great Gatsby’ star earlier this month claiming that she’s “having the best time right now.”

The stunning model split with the notorious playboy after just 10 months of dating despite claims the couple were set to wed. Speaking to E! Online at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in New York on Wednesday the blonde insisted she wasn’t heartbroken.

The model said: "I'm having the best time right now. I couldn't feel more beautiful with all my friends. It's wonderful."

The stunner has reportedly been inundated by admirers since becoming single according to her fellow Angel Lily Aldridge, who insisted she would be snapped up pretty quickly.

"I don't think Erin's gonna have any problems getting a man. I'm pretty sure there's a line around New York City waiting for her," Aldridge revealed.

"Every guy I know is like, 'Please introduce me to Erin!'"

Us Weekly broke the story of the split last week with sources claiming, "they're both just really busy. They had crazy schedules."

They added: “They still care about each other a lot."

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/93862/Will-Leonardo-DiCaprio-Regret-Ending-Romance-With-Erin-Heatherton-Victorias-Secret-Model-Has-Guys-Queuing-Up

Jesus...they never stop... :p

Will Leonardo DiCaprio Regret Ending Romance With Erin Heatherton? Victoria's Secret Model 'Has Guys Queuing Up'

Angel claims her life is 'wonderful' following split

Leonardo DiCaprio’s ex-girlfriend Erin Heatheron has opened up about her break up with the ‘Great Gatsby’ star earlier this month claiming that she’s “having the best time right now.”

The stunning model split with the notorious playboy after just 10 months of dating despite claims the couple were set to wed. Speaking to E! Online at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in New York on Wednesday the blonde insisted she wasn’t heartbroken.

The model said: "I'm having the best time right now. I couldn't feel more beautiful with all my friends. It's wonderful."

The stunner has reportedly been inundated by admirers since becoming single according to her fellow Angel Lily Aldridge, who insisted she would be snapped up pretty quickly.

"I don't think Erin's gonna have any problems getting a man. I'm pretty sure there's a line around New York City waiting for her," Aldridge revealed.

"Every guy I know is like, 'Please introduce me to Erin!'"

Us Weekly broke the story of the split last week with sources claiming, "they're both just really busy. They had crazy schedules."

They added: “They still care about each other a lot."

http://www.entertain...Guys-Queuing-Up

I saw the interview where Erin said that, but they've taken it slightly out of context though as always.

Sure Leo is dying to hear their suggestions. :rofl:

10 Ladies That Leonardo DiCaprio Could [Finally] Settle Down With

We think it's time Leo start looking outside his normal 'type.'

It's no secret that Leonardo Dicaprio loves his models and loves his blondes. But now that he is back on the market after calling it quits with Victoria's Secret beauty Erin Heatherton, we think it's about time Leo settle down. Don't you?

The 37-year-old actor has a habit of dating beautiful women for a few years and then moving on to the next. Past loves include Bar Refaeli, Gisele Bundchen and Ryan Reynold's wife Blake Lively. He loves taking them on exotic vacations and hitting up L.A. hotspots. So is he just afraid of committment?

While it's totally cool to play the field, perhaps Leo should try dating girls outside his normal circle. However, it can be hard to move out of one realm. "Another way to break out of a dating comfort zone is to take a huge risk and jump out of the box," one of our expert partners at Matchmaker said. "By playing it safe, you're existing in a world of ho hum emotions and predictability. Dating is an opportunity to hone in on exactly what you need in a relationship and from a partner, your type or not. It's your chance to decide your own fate, and there shouldn't be anything predictable about it. Love will surprise you, if you let it."

So, we've got ten sexy celebrities that would be adorable with Mr. DiCaprio. So Leo, let them surprise you!

View the Gallery: 10 Celebs That Leonardo DiCaprio Could [Finally] Settle Down With!

http://www.yourtango..._medium=twitter

they want some little leos :hehe:

:rofl: at the majority of those choices. Dianne/a Argon? HAHAHAHA. Though, ngl, I'd fully support him and Jennifer Lawrence together even though I love Jennifer Lawrence and what's his face boyfriend of hers Tony from Skins and actor in other stuff dude. HA.