Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Crazylady

Tks for tweets :)

I hope I get to see the Django trailer you saw !

Calibi

Tks for Erin/E vid, but one quickly notices it was their interviewer, not Erin, that mentioned breakup ; typical scenario of trying to garner attention by using misleading headline .

Daydreaming

Tks for news about Lukas being at VS event :)

Thread Cleaned (Y)

Reminder: It is ok to express your opinions and "constructive" criticisms, but please do it respectfully by not baiting, bashing and/or flaming. There is no need to cause unnecessary tension on the board by discussing irrelevant things.

However If you feel you must do any of the above things, there are many places off the board you may do so (facebook, twitter, blog, other websites/forum, etc.)

Thanks! :flower:

I found a different version of the video on youtube. But I agree Ox, it was the reporter who brought up Leo in the conversation trying to get her to talk about it. The media always does this. The headline makes it sound like Erin actually talked about Leo but she wasn't the one who brought it up. I also dont think that this means Leo is bad boyfriend because of what Erin's friend said. People always support their friends when break ups happen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVTNrO1G3qE&feature=plcp

I wish we could jump in time until december to get some nice things here.

Yeah me too. I'm hoping we can get some reaction from people who attend the gatsby screening tonite.

Wolf’ lair

Martin Scorsese, Leonardo DiCaprio, Margot Robbie and Matthew McConaughey are filming “The Wolf of Wall Street” at the 5,000-square-foot penthouse residence of real estate moguls Rotem Rosen and Zina Sapir-Rosen on East 55th Street. “Curb Your Enthusiasm” was shot there in the past.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/business/realestate/residential/healthy_buyer_qVA21YIhy1Bar0fpFTgpeK?utm_medium=rss&utm_content=Residential

Andrew David Schultz@AndrewDSchultz

Just saw The Great Gatsby, starring Leonardo DiCaprio. Hollywood icon. The man is golden.

love this comment :gocho:

love it & yes,DA MAN is golden :heart: :wub:

ahhhhhhhhh...I envy those lucky people who saw The Great Gatsby!!!!!!!!!!!!!I want to see it too...nowwwwwww..plzzzzzzzzz :bellazon:

anyways,THANK U ALL 4 da updates!!!!!!!