Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Diva Ukraine March 2011

post-39932-0-1446084302-88551_thumb.jpg post-39932-0-1446084302-92332_thumb.jpg post-39932-0-1446084302-9418_thumb.jpg post-39932-0-1446084302-97407_thumb.jpg

the name of the article is My tender Leo

it's written like the story teller is Bar and she's talking how they met,what she did to make him hers,that she used some tricks and how in the morning after their unplanned first night they talked, Leo was talking how hard for him was to get roles.. how she liked being Leo's girl and what press and people was talking about them and she's not afraid to say that Leo started looking like a man. how on the third year of their on and off romance she first felt Irmelin, daughter of German and Russian, was on her side and told Leo to get married with her,or stay single forever,also written how Irmelin's always regretted Leo losing Gisele,who couldn't overstep her proud to keep the relationship, Bar thinks in this situation Gisele forgets the 5-year-romance with superstar, but she's always could understand her and thinks that was the reason why Irmelin got on her side,and says she's always been a real German, also how her parents were telling her to leave him and find another man (Jewish) and not make herself laughing-stock,also the reason why she refused going to the army was Leo and her love for him.

kinda silly,cuz never heard Bar's ever talked about her relationship with Leo.

Leonardo DiCaprio lists Malibu rental property at $23 million

Leonardo DiCaprio's oceanfront Cape Cod-inspired compound had been listed for lease at $75,000 a month. There are a total of seven bedrooms and 6.5 bathrooms in an undisclosed number of square feet.

By Lauren Beale, Los Angeles Times

November 6, 2012, 2:39 p.m.

Actor Leonardo DiCaprio has put a Malibu rental property up for sale at $23 million.

The oceanfront Cape Cod-inspired compound had been listed for lease this summer at $75,000 a month for a long-term tenant or $150,000 a month for a lease of less than six months.

All three homes on the less than half-acre lot have recently been remodeled. There are a total of seven bedrooms and 6.5 bathrooms in an undisclosed number of square feet. Outdoor features include a beachfront deck, a fire pit, gardens and lawn.

DiCaprio, who turns 38 on Nov. 11, starred in "Titanic" (1997), "The Departed" (2006) and "J. Edgar" (2011). He will be Jay Gatsby in "The Great Gatsby," due out next year, and stars in "Django Unchained," to be released in December.

Public records show the property changed hands in 2002 for $6 million.

Same news ever... :hehe:

Neighbours babe Margot Robbie is Leonardo DiCaprio's new model

HE proved he had an eye for the Australian ladies during a fun-filled six months while he was filming The Great Gatsby in Sydney.

Now US reports suggest that serial model-iser Leonardo DiCaprio may have one of our up-and-coming starlets in his sights after his split from American Victoria's Secret model Erin Heatherton.

Former Neighbours babe Margot Robbie has reportedly sparked DiCaprio's interest.

The pair are believed to have become "close" on the set of The Wolf Of Wall Street, which they're shooting in New York.

Robbie, who plays DiCaprio's love interest Naomi Lapaglia in the Martin Scorsese-directed movie, was seen cosying up to her leading man at a party in Las Vegas on Saturday night.

Witnesses told the New York Post that the pair "spent a lot of time at the party together".

DiCaprio's rep later denied there was any romance afoot.

However, the actor is freshly on the singles market after his split from Heatherton last week.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/national/neighbours-babe-margot-robbie-is-leonardo-dicaprios-new-model/story-fndo317g-1226512550597

551194-leo-margot.jpg

Crazylady

Tks for Leo/ Christmas message vid :)

Barbie & Pami

Tks for our latest creative writing articles :p

Nanda

Tks for Leo/LAX tweet :)

Since we know Wolf has been filming the past 3 days , including today, it would seem odd to me that Leo would be in L.A, especially since the scenes they are filming at condo are all Jordan scenes combined with the fact that the production is already a week behind ???

It will be interesting to see if we see anymore sightings of Leo in L.A. ?

^^ HA! Believe when I say you are not the topic of this thread... that's why it's called Leonardo DiCaprio, not Baby Oliver or whatever. Did I said you were a bad person? Can't remember that. I do think and said you're a troll because you just come here to mess. And you know what you have written here... I'm done with drama ;).

Since we know Wolf has been filming the past 3 days , including today, it would see odd to me that Leo would be in L.A, especially since the scenes they are filming at condo are all Jordan scenes combined with the fact that the production is already a week behind ???

It will be interesting to see if we see anymore sightings of Leo in L.A. ?

Noah Marullo@NoahMarullo666

My dad is the coolest person ever, he today is working with Martin Scorcese and Leonardo DiCaprio. I will make him put in a good word for me

Bollywood Mantra@bollywoodmantra

Big B and Leonardo DiCaprio to walk the red carpet together: Amitabh Bachchan is overwhelmed as he will walk the red... http://j.mp/PEplMM

Few more tweets from 3hrs ago, seems the LA sighting was a look a like or he was on his way back? Hopefully get some filming pics soon :woot:

Just saw a long trailer for Django with scenes I hadn't previously seen, can't wait to see it (trailers for Skyfall) :wave: xx

I also noticed that Margot started following Leo and Jonah on twitter.

OMG!!!

Lukas is front row at the VS Show tonight!

OMG!

This is like too much! :hehe:

Edit: I just saw the vid... OMG I'm not fan of Erin but honestly the press really needed to mention her the breakup??? Really?? :/