Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Oh my...now there's another new girlfriend on the block? I can say Leo is really fast in his choices!! :cain: Tks for article Osa!

Just kidding...of course we can't say whether these things are true or not but whenever they start talking about something I suspect, let's see. I still prefer Demi Moore....kidding. :nicole:

Oxford,Princess,Barbie,Crazyland,Fash,Sick,Kat...tks for everything! :flower:

Hey girsl,I said I would show you all my beloved folder which I have singe age 14...sorry for the image quality,we can blame my mobile. :p

post-39932-0-1446084300-05604_thumb.jpg

post-39932-0-1446084300-08123_thumb.jpg

Fash

From what I gathered from the two movie sites that did have some Django screening feedback is that someone they contacted did agree to respond to their question as to how long it was .

But , in general, when I've gone back to the twitter accts of the people who did see ( Sony studio employees ) when they were contacted by others asking about the screening this is typical of the replies they are getting

And two of the people who tweeted they saw it last night, tonight have removed those tweets from their twitter page

detroitcaligirl@detroitcaligirl

@Kinick86 What we saw last night was unedited so the music most likely will change.

@Kinick86 It was a test screening of Django. We signed disclaimers so I can't give an opinion right now 1 way or another. Sorry

Many thanks everyone for all the pics, video´s and info you posted! You girls are awesome! :flower: I´m dying to finally see a new Leo movie, the wait is so long but the news, tweets, pics and vids make it a little more bearable to wait :hehe:

Have any of you read The Great Gatsby book or seen the first film? I thought of reading it, but I've seen The Great Gatsby with Robert Redford and Mia Farrow this weekend. It was nice so I can not wait to see what Baz has done with the film!! While watching, I pictured Leo to be Robert Redford hehe :gocho: Having seen this version now, I really think Leo, Tobey and Carey have been perfectly casted for it! :hehe: Too bad we have to wait for the Summer to see it :cry2:

Thanks girls! I can't wait to hear more good comments and reviews of Django Unchained!! Why can't they say too much about it now? The studio knows it's good and I'm sure they'll know the viewers are really liking the new Tarantino so why not let those viewers comment on it? It's good and free publicity for the movie!! ;)

I came across an

Posted on November 6, 2012 at 1:44 pm

Thanks all for the news! I'm happy to hear that Django is so far getting great reviews! I think this film will be super popular........I know quite a few people without me making them aware of the film, and they seriously have a date set on the calendar for it :p

http://video.answers.com/a-christmas-message-from-leonardo-dicaprio-517224555

Not sure if this link has been posted before but I randomly found it when looking for diets relating to blood type! Its Leo wishing everyone Happy Holidays. Very short but lovely xx P.S i have no idea how to put it on here, so if any of you lovely ladies want to see it but can't can someone help out please?

Thanks everyone x :grouphug:

Diva Ukraine March 2011

achCUyBB.jpg acwo8vVu.jpg adxl8xgR.jpg adsJbKQa.jpg

the name of the article is My tender Leo

it's written like the story teller is Bar and she's talking how they met,what she did to make him hers,that she used some tricks and how in the morning after their unplanned first night they talked, Leo was talking how hard for him was to get roles.. how she liked being Leo's girl and what press and people was talking about them and she's not afraid to say that Leo started looking like a man. how on the third year of their on and off romance she first felt Irmelin, daughter of German and Russian, was on her side and told Leo to get married with her,or stay single forever,also written how Irmelin's always regretted Leo losing Gisele,who couldn't overstep her proud to keep the relationship, Bar thinks in this situation Gisele forgets the 5-year-romance with superstar, but she's always could understand her and thinks that was the reason why Irmelin got on her side,and says she's always been a real German, also how her parents were telling her to leave him and find another man (Jewish) and not make herself laughing-stock,also the reason why she refused going to the army was Leo and her love for him.

kinda silly,cuz never heard Bar's ever talked about her relationship with Leo.