Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Another Gatsby Screening is happening this week. I found out how people got tickets to the last gatsby screening, so I signed up on the website that gives away free tickets to test/advance screenings. So I finally get an invitation to attend a test screening this week but is not for Gatsby is for some other movie which I have absolutely no interest in. This sucks.

The Great Gatsby

STARRING Leonardo DiCaprio Arclight Sherman Oaks 15301 Ventura Blvd Sherman Oaks California 91403 Wednesday, November 07, 2012 At07:00 PM

Please arrive no later than: 6:00 PM

It's been over a year since we last had anything to report on the long-awaited Twilight Zone movie. Back in October last year, Matt Reeves had agreed to helm the project, but we hadn't heard anything else since then.

Over the weekend, buried in an article on Vulture (the seventh paragraph to be exact), was what appears to be the plot for the film. The story centers around a "test pilot who winds up breaking the speed of light; when he puts down his craft, he discovers that he's landed a bit late for supper – 96 years late."

Reeves has since left the project to helm the upcoming Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, leaving the project in search for someone to fill Reeves shoes. The project has been in development since 2007, via Leonardo DiCaprio's production company, Appian Way.

Do you like the time traveling theme the movie adaptation appears to be going with? Who should helm this project and, perhaps more importantly, would you like to see this movie filmed in nostalgic black-and-white or full color?

Follow along on Twitter @DerrickDeane and @Fandango.

http://www.fandango....led-725116.html

Cor blimey you've all been busy, love it. Thanks girls xx :ddr:

Calibi

Tks for NY Post /Vegas article & pix of fan with Tarantino :)

I noticed several people who attended last night's screening tweeted pix of them with Tarantino, but I guess they had to all sign agreements not to comment on what they saw , as none so far have made any comments about the film.

Crazylady

Tks for Twilight article :)

Aussie87

Tks for pix :)

It is a picture of Leo on the set that People magazine ran back in late Sept.

look at this

Margot Robbie: Leonardo DiCaprio’s New Girlfriend Isn’t A Model!

I’m not surprised by the timeline. Leonardo DiCaprio’s the hottest actor in Hollywood. You knew he wouldn’t stay single long. I am surprised by the rebound blond. Leonardo likes models – swimsuit and Victoria’s Secret models to be exact. But sources say Leonardo spent A LOT of cozy time with his The Wolf of Wall Street co-star Margot Robbie over the weekend at a party in Las Vegas so is Leo ready to put the cat-walking behind him?

Leonardo and Margot were partying to celebrate wealthy businessman Jho Low’s birthday. I have no idea who this person is but he has eclectic tastes in friends. Robert DeNiro, Zoe Saldana and Bradley Cooper were there along with Kim Kardashian who apparently danced and hugged on Paris Hilton. Britney Spears was supposed to give a mini performance but apparently only could get out Happy Birthday before she freaked out and hid for the rest of the night. I’m not kidding. That actually happened. So… motley crew but that didn’t stop Leo from staying close to Margot although sources are saying we shouldn’t get any ideas since (surprise, surprise) nothing is going on. “They are shooting a movie and are just friends,” an insider explained. “There were a lot of people with them celebrating a birthday. That’s it. They are definitely not an item.”

Weren’t Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio supposed to be just friends too? We all know what happened there. I’m just saying… Leo doesn’t kiss and tell so this response is expected. But is Margot the type to be Leonardo DiCaprio’s new girlfriend? She’s blond so that’s a start. She’s young and that helps. Leo isn’t so different from Tom Cruise in his preference for young and mold-able And she’s Australian so she probably has a hot body and looks great in a swimsuit. Check. Check. And check. She fits all the requirements. Leo’s not looking for brain surgeons and he isn’t looking for someone to take home to mom. People say Erin Heatherton was asking for too much and looking for some commitment. Poor girl. At least she wisened up sooner rather than later. Maybe she can find a pro quarterback and make some babies like Gisele. Someone’s got to steal Tebow away from Camilla Belle!

Do you think the Margot Robbie/Leonardo DiCaprio relationship could go somewhere or is Leo just enjoying himself on set? Is he ready to stray from his supermodels or did Blake Lively ruin him for actresses for ALL TIME?

Leo´s people said isn´t true, she is gorgeous but I´ll hope Leo take some time before star a new relationship, and as a woman I wouldn´t like to star a romance with a man that has just days been single,

Margot_Robbie.jpg

Wolf filming here at this place, off course they are saying Leo is not friendly...bla, bla, bla. The man CAN'T be serious about his work? this annoying articles, argh. :yuckky:

still here it is:

On Monday, "The Wolf of Wall Street"—the Martin Scorsese directed film starring Leonardo DiCaprio, Jonah Hill and Matthew McConaughey—took over the swanky Milan luxury condo building on East 55th street between 1st and 2nd Avenues.

Outside of the building, which also serves as the Van der Woodsen's home on "Gossip Girl," the street was taken over by eight huge trucks full of production supplies, one large trailer for Mr.DiCaprio to relax in, and a craft services tent full of gourmet food and fresh fruit.

Inside the building, Leonardo DiCaprio and Martin Scorsese shot scenes in the penthouse, which will act as DiCaprio's character Jordan Belfort's apartment before he buys a house. Later Monday afternoon, DiCaprio's stunt double was thrown off the penthouse's terrace.

But it isn't cheap to rent out the penthouse apartment of a luxury building in Manhattan.

One set source reveals exclusively to Business Insider that production is shelling out roughly $25,000 per day to have access to the apartment for three weeks, in addition to a hefty donation of nearly $200,000 to the building.

The estimated $725,000 allows production to change everything about the already-swanky, multi-million dollar apartment. The front door, wall paper and furniture has all been swamped out to portray the lifestyle of Belfort, the real life Wall Street castaway whose autobiography the film is based on.

DiCaprio, who plays Belfort, "comes in and looks straight, doesn't talk to anyone" one building source tells us, while Jonah Hill, on the other hand, "is really friendly, he's hilarious." McConaughey doesn't have any scenes in the building.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/the-wolf-of-wall-street-leonardo-dicaprio-movie-shooting-in-nyc-2012-11?op=1#ixzz2BSrhMDVZ

you can see some pics here.

http://www.businessi...yc-2012-11?op=1

Some Django screening information . As we already figured the studio workers had to sign waivers they wouldn't make any public comment about the screening.

But the guy who found out information below, has all along been a good source of information for Django.

Of course, this is just one person's opinion of what he/she saw :)

Opinion of film in general

Just that it was "super entertaining" and that it could be 20 minutes shorter and it would still be great...

Any opinions regarding any performances

Nah, but someone else who said it was mindblowing said #DiCaprioOscar

Oh my...now there's another new girlfriend on the block? I can say Leo is really fast in his choices!! :cain: Tks for article Osa!

Just kidding...of course we can't say whether these things are true or not but whenever they start talking about something I suspect, let's see. I still prefer Demi Moore....kidding. :nicole:

Oxford,Princess,Barbie,Crazyland,Fash,Sick,Kat...tks for everything! :flower:

Hey girsl,I said I would show you all my beloved folder which I have singe age 14...sorry for the image quality,we can blame my mobile. :p

20zu4gg.jpg

2r2nr44.jpg

Some Django screening information . As we already figured the studio workers had to sign waivers they wouldn't make any public comment about the screening.

But the guy who found out information below, has all along been a good source of information for Django.

Of course, this is just one person's opinion of what he/she saw :)

Opinion of film in general

Just that it was "super entertaining" and that it could be 20 minutes shorter and it would still be great...

Any opinions regarding any performances

Nah, but someone else who said it was mindblowing said #DiCaprioOscar

Another person who was asked their reaction to Django screening ; looks like it is the same tweeter the other person spoke with

tghb_normal.jpgMichael McGurn@Kinick86 6 Nov 12

@NickyTony How was it? Can you give any clues?

PigNoseHeadShot_normal.jpg

Super entertaining. The cut I saw was 3 hours long. It could be 20 mins shorter and it would still be great.