Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

James Cameron's Titanic Release Date: March 6, 2012

adza6ymb.jpg acbv3SW3.jpg ack7FYu9.jpg

the last pic is new to me :woot:

When James Cameron’s film Titanic first sailed across the silver screen in 1997, audiences were amazed by its groundbreaking visual effects, cinematography, and heart-wrenching love story. Now, nearly fifteen years later, Titanic has remained one of the most critically acclaimed and highest-grossing motion picture epics of all time, becoming a cultural phenomenon.

In this updated edition of the New York Times bestseller, discover everything you’ve always wanted to know about Titanic, from the actual construction of the “ship of dreams” to the casting of Jack and Rose, one of the most memorable film couples in Hollywood history. Featuring an in-depth new foreword by James Cameron that details the personal impact Titanic had on his life and career as a filmmaker and never-before-seen photographs—plus a removable, double-sided poster—this collector’s edition is the ultimate behind-the-scenes look at one of the most beloved movies of all time.

Sic

Thanks for Titanic pix/article :)

In most states in the US you are allowed to absentee vote early if you will be out of your residence state due to travel , demands of work ( Leo's case ) , being away at college, etc. You can absentee vote by mail.

In our state we are not allowed to vote early just to 'avoid long lines on election day' , but as Lostweepingwillow stated, in his state you can

Lostweepingwillow

Welcome :wave:

ByPrincess

Do hurry with our next Wolf set pix, I had hoped I would be returning just now to some :p

Yayy filming is back on...thanks for the info all! I just realized, we haven't gotten pap pics of leo since september :o Come on Wolf!

LOL please media, stop trying to make this Robert-Leo Bromance happen! :p

Robert Pattinson Smoking Electronic Cigarettes Because of Leonardo DiCaprio?

Robert Pattinson follows Leo’s lead,” reads the headline of a piece in The Sun, which goes on to explain that the Breaking Dawn – Part 2 star is now smoking “electronic” cigarettes after being “persuaded by Leonardo DiCaprio.”

According to the tabloid, Pattinson has recently been “puffing on the fake cigs” because his “idol Leo has been smoking them for years.”

And while Gossip Cop certainly commends Pattinson for weaning himself off of tobacco — he was spotted at the Elle Women in Hollywood gala smoking an electronic cigarette — these claims about him being best buds with DiCaprio, and following whatever the Titanic star says, are once again WRONG.

Most recently, there was an inaccurate report that DiCaprio and Pattinson were planning a “guys’ getaway” to Puerto Rico.

Regardless, a source close to DiCaprio says the latest tale is “BS.”

Once again, another Pattinson rumor goes up in (electronic) smoke.

Still, we praise Pattinson and anyone else who’s in the process of trying to quit cigarettes

http://www.gossipcop...-smokes-mentor/

I like titanic but james cameron seriously needs to stop milking it for all its worth lol the 3D re-release was already pretty unnecessary. He's turning into george lucas D:

lol at that rpattz article. the fact that people get paid to write this stuff seriously makes me sad..