Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Nanda & Fash

First, Nanda , tks for Venetian tweet :)

As to Leo, it could be that her sister saw Leo yesterday , however, since she really doesn't mention when she saw him in hotel, so he could well be already back to New York

What I was wondering was if they aren't resuming Wolf at beginning of week, if Leo might go on to L.A. for tomorrow night's first advance screening of Django ???

yes :cry2: That's why i'm eager for filming to start so it can end because without pics its kind of boring, but now I mainly want it to start back because i'm getting worried that this delay will cost them a ridiculous amount of money/ physical work.. don't want that :/

yes :cry2: That's why i'm eager for filming to start so it can end because without pics its kind of boring, but now I mainly want it to start back because i'm getting worried that this delay will cost them a ridiculous amount of money/ physical work.. don't want that :/

I know, right? Leo and all the team will have to work even harder now :/.

Yes, it is like Leo has become Invisible Man on and off the Wolf set :p

And he hasn't lost the touch because a decade later we have almost the same pics in the Golden Globes of this year with Kate, Charlizee aaaand Elton jonh lined up to have a little piece of Leo :rofl:

Elton John... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... I remember :rofl:.

ONE WEEK for Leo's birthday :ddr:. Wonder how and with whom he will celebrate :gocho:.

By Princess

First, tks, for pix ; the ones with Penelope Miller have always been some of my faves :)

So true what you say below about this past year's GG, and the more I think of it, it kinda explains why they always use the term Leo was holding court , as in a way, it is a like a king receiving his subjects one by one :p

And he hasn't lost the touch because a decade later we have almost the same pics in the Golden Globes of this year with Kate, Charlizee aaaand Elton jonh lined up to have a little piece of Leo