Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Britney Spears, Kim Kardashian, Leonardo DiCaprio, Among Guests At Billionaire’s Birthday Party

"Guests and celebrities understood photos were totally off-limits."

While you were sleeping, one Chinese billionaire was having the party of the year.

Saturday night (Nov 3) in a massive rented tent at the foot of the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas, a star-studded bash rivaling even the best Academy Awards parties, was secretly being held behind throngs of presidential-style security, four checkpoints deep.

The ultra private event was a birthday party for a Chinese billionaire simply referred to as “Jay Lo.”

A source inside the party told CBS Local “security was matched only by what you would imagine from the Secret Service. Guests and celebrities understood photos were totally off-limits.”

The party had a unique dress code as well. “Everyone, including celebrities and talent, were required required to wear either a tuxedos or a red dress.”

For inside the 300 person VIP-only shindig was a cavalcade of celebrities including Robert De Niro, Tobey Maguire, Jamie Foxx, Benicio Del Toro, Zack Galifianakis, Britney Spears, Pharrel Williams, Busta Rhymes, Leonardo DiCaprio, Olympic medalist Michael Phelps, Korean pop-sensation Psy, Ludacris, Kanye West, Kim Kardashian and more.

Not your normal drink service, complimentary cocktails included entire bottles of Crystal, slid across a 24-foot bar carved from solid ice.

Straight out of The Wizard Of Oz, more than 20 umpa loompas frolicked throughout the party while scantily clad Circue Du Solei-style aerial acrobats performed overhead.

“At one point, DiCarprio was rapping on stage with Q-Tip and Busta Rhymes.”

When it came time to sing happy birthday, one Miss Britney Spears stepped up to the do the honors, after which, a friend reportedly presented the birthday boy with a rather unique 4-wheeled gift; a Bugatti Veyron, a 1000+ horsepower, $2.5M supercar.

http://kroq.cbslocal.com/2012/11/04/britney-spears-robert-de-niro-leonardo-dicaprio-among-guests-at-billionaires-birthday-party/

Agenda for last night's party

8:30P – 9:00P RED CARPET ARRIVALS

9:00P-10:20P DOORS OPEN – DJ Omar Set

10:20P – 10:25P JAMIE FOX WELCOMES HOST/GUESTS & OPENING

10:30P – 10:45P PSY

10:50P – 11:05P RED FOO & THE PARTY ROCK CREW

11:20P – 11:35P BUSTA RHYMES

11:35P – 11:50P Q-TIP

11:55P – 12:05P PHARRELL

12:10A – 12:20A SWIZZ BEATZ/ LUDACRIS / CHRIS BROWN

Birthday Songicon1.png – Birthday Cake – Happy Birthday (Britney Spears) & Gift presentation

12:20A – 12:30A FIREWORKS & w/ DJ Chuckie

12:31A – 12:50A USHER

12:55A – 1:40A KANYE WEST & JAMIE FOXX

1:40A – 2:30A DJ Chuckie Set

Robin Leach's report on the exclusive party

I have to ask , what does he mean by a troupe of mini people ??

Pop princess Britney Spears! New love mates Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, plus, Paris Hilton and Italian model beau River Viperi! They were among the celebrities who turned the biggest star-studded private celebration Las Vegas has ever seen into the party of the year.

With R&B and rap stars Swizz Beatz, Ludacris and Chris Brown debuting their single “Everyday Birthday,” it was a mega lineup of music superstars all under a giant open-air tent. The party included a Ferris wheel, a fairground carousel, a circus trampoline, a cigar lounge and a huge, after-midnight, 15-minute fireworks show.

“The Hangover, Part III” stars Bradley Cooper and Zach Galifianakis, here on location shooting scenes for the final film in the trilogy, were among the 200 super-private, VIP black-tie guests, but contrary to reports elsewhere, the celebration was not part of the sequel being filmed here.

The extraordinary celebration got underway at 10 p.m., although it looks to have taken at least 10 days to set up the party area on an empty lot just off the Strip. Unless you had the printed parking permit and your name was on the security list, there was no way for gatecrashers to get through the super-tight, airport-style security.

Even with the clocks turned back an hour at 2 a.m. today, the stars said they were determined to keep the excitement going till dawn. It was nonstop, unlimited drinks poured by an attractive army of 250 glamour girls dressed in revealing, short, tight red outfits.

There also was a super squadron of Cirque du Soleil-type entertainers on stilts, masked curvy creatures, revelers in lit-up costumes and bizarre outfits, and lacy lingerie-wearing ladies swinging on hoops suspended over the two screened, offside walls where the dancers kept the electricity sparking. A troupe of mini-people even added to the fun.

The party playpen was divided into two sections, an amusement park area with fairground attractions and a nightclub-style dance floor area with luxurious leather couches to watch the sensational stage and firework shows.

On stage, the 2-hour concert never seemed to end, with Oscar winner Jamie Foxx playing unexpected MC and wrangler of the stars. Psy opened the private concert with his monster global hit “Gangnam Style.”

The high energy had just begun to pick up as the strip-down-to-his-briefs antics of LMFAO’s Redfoo and the Party Rock Crew followed. He even left the stage and went dancing in the crowd; the inflatable life-sized zebra remained onstage! Swizz Beatz, Busta Rhymes and QTip followed with amazing performances before the massive fireworks display.

That was the cue for Britney’s arrival as she strolled through the crowd greeting the platinum party people and then going up onstage. As Britney sang, a laser light show lit up the sky as the four giant overhead video screens rolled up to give everybody the perfect view of the fireworks.

The celebrity list was endless. I have been to many jaw-dropping “Lifestyles of the Rich & Famous” parties around the world over the years, but this one topped them all.

Thanks Oxford for Vanity Fair scan and another party article :)

I wonder who these people are who were taking pics AND posting them online so that we have access to them ... thought it was strictly prohibited lol. This party certainly doesn't seem like such a big secret, as they initially sought it out to be :whistle: :p Maybe it was just meant to be a secret until after the party occured.. now the billionaire is able to show off a bit?

I wonder why none of the articles mention that Leo was at Lavo on Tuesday also?

CATCH LEONARDO? HEATHERTON COULDN'T

Leonardo DiCaprio is back on the market and it sounds like it's because his super sexy girlfriend Erin Heatherton didn't play her cards right.

A source close to the 23-year-old Illinois native says things cooled off between the genetically blessed couple in early October—after approximately 10 months of dating.

"He liked how laid-back she always acted," says the insider, but the notoriously modelizing "Great Gatsby" actor, "could tell she wanted things to get more serious. That was a problem."

While things "didn't end that badly" between the couple, it's obvious the Victoria's Secret model "is upset. Like, ouch."

The bombshell was spotted having girl's night out at Lavo on Tuesday — presumably to ease the pain—with fellow catwalk stunners—Lily Aldridge and Doutzen Kroes.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/confidential/jay-z-big-catch-article-1.1196517#ixzz2BIswQC5f

Fash

Exactly the 'secrecy element' was in terms of pre event :)

The ones that Robin Leach posted were ones he was given permission to post along with all the details .

The ones of the inside furniture layout, etc , we can tell were taken after the party was over/guests left.

And the outside shots were taken from a guy's balcony who lived nearby.

Bari

Tks for reply, I figured the meant midgets, but I wasn't sure as to what the troupe of little people were hired to do to entertain the group ??

Daydreaming

I guess the gossip writers of NY Daily never read their competitors gossip columns , as the NY Post Page Six stated Leo was holding court at Lavo Tuesday night in their Wednesday column .

Has anyone found online the Django red band trailer that was supposed to be released today ??

Fash

Also, I think the main thing the party planners wanted to avoid was the paps and the general public get learning of the guest list /performing list, as paps would have then been on the roofs of nearby buildings with cameras/ flying over head in helicopters/ trying to infiltrate the party as waiters/etc. :p

And, personally, I think a lot of fans of the various guests/ performers would have gathered trying to get a glimpse as people exited their limos; I know if I lived nearby I would have to have seen Leo in his tux :yes:

Also, I think the main thing the party planners wanted to avoid was the paps and the general public get an idea of the guest list /performing list, as there paps would have been on the roofs of the buildings with cameras/ flying over head in helicopters. :p

And, personally, I think a lot of fans of the various guests/ performers would have gathered trying to get a glimpse as people exited their limos; I know if I lived nearby I would have :p