Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Django advance screening Monday

Besides having new Django red band trailer released Sunday, don't forget we have an advance screening of Dango on Sony lot in L.A. on Monday :clap::clap:

Barbie

Tks for vid ; very handsome :)

I've been following some Twitter accounts of some Wolf cast members , and so far, none of have tweeted when they are due to start filming , so we just have to wait and see .

Fash

Tks for more information about tweet Nanda posted earlier :)

I noticed on Twitter they were all raving about fantastic Barbra Streisand concert in Vegas last night.

And there is supposed to be some exclusive/secretive Britney Spears concert tomorrow night.

ByPrincess

Tks for tweet ; generally things reported in their VIP column took place about week or two ago ; wish I had been there :p

Neon

Good point

As I mentioned generally the sightings listed in the column are a week or two behind, which mean it would have happened during the weeks they were filming prior to Hurricane Sandy.

But , even if just part of a scene, I would have loved to have been an onlooker :p

have a feeling this was for wolf?

thanks for the answer about Wolf filming, ox.

thanks for the tweet princess, but Leo walking around in underwear??? I don't get that... :laugh:

edited; Oh that must be right girls, I only can imagine that was a scene for Wolf, sure I would love to be there at that time. :whistle: :p

Well found out why Leo, Tobey, Jamie Fox, Paris Hilton, Ashton Kutcher, Kayne West, with Britney Spears, Ludicris, Chris Brown , Kayne West performing were all in Vegas .

It was big private birthday party forJho Low , a billionaire , that took place tonight at Turnberry Place

According to NY Post articles he is a Malaysian billionaire who is big part of NY club scene, spending tons of money at at time, throws lavish million dollar birthday parties

Assorted tweets about event ; the woman tweeter's daughter was there and was tweeting her from party

Norm Clarke@Norm_Clarke

Limo driver tells me the stars include Britney Spears, DiCaprio, Kanye, Michael Phelps and many more. #FB #vegas #mysteryparty

Robin Leach@Robin_Leach

Top secret party but details at vegasdeluxe later. Only Vegas could throw a bash this fantastic with 25 top Stars attending & 10 performing

47mP1020893_normal.JPGAnita Smith@HooverHH79

@Norm_Clarke She just told me it was the birthday of the son of prime minister of Malasia, who has paid for many new club openings

Anita Smith@HooverHH79

@HooverHH79 @Norm_Clarke She is leaving soon and will call me. She spoke with Toby McGuire and Leo DiCaprio, met Paris and saw them all

1hP1020893_normal.JPGAnita Smith@HooverHH79

@Norm_Clarke Very secretive event. Not told much and cell phones used once during a break... big event but no other clues

@HooverHH79 @Norm_Clarke Ashton Kutcher is doing a roast, and she was standing by Paris Hilton and her entourage

@Norm_Clarke while in her trailer, she said Brittany Spears was going to sing Happy Birthday, Kanye West is the host

@HooverHH79 @Norm_Clarke She said Paris Hilton, Brittany Spears, Ashton Kutcher, Kanye West,

Zach Candito@ZachCandito

@Norm_Clarke the guy's name is Jho Low. He did the same thing 3 years ago in 2009. Jamie Foxx is there too, I heard it from Turnberry.

1hukxart8tsx2obltbz0m8_normal.jpegZach Candito@ZachCandito

@AliciaJacobs Kanye West just performed. I heard his whole gig from my balcony (Turnberry) I can see the monitors inside too,it's a b-day.

2hukxart8tsx2obltbz0m8_normal.jpegZach Candito@ZachCandito

This is ridiculous, crazy event going on 200 yds away from my place. Heard Chris Brown, Rhianna, & Kanye West perform in the last 20 min

An audio interview Kristen Zang did earlier this year (January 2012) She mainly just talks about her life etc but at parts leo (and Nicolas Cage) is indirectly brought up. They refuse to name names. Also, just a warning... The interviewers use vulgar language at times. .

It's the third episode...

http://www.swirlaroo...s/tml-episodes/