Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

ByPrincess

I can remember various things about Leo since I started following him closely in 1996, but unfortunately,unlike Sic & Nanda , I have no archives of pix /magazines ,etc from all those years.

I used to have more pix saved on my computer then I have now, but I lost a bunch when my computer crashed years ago ,and when I moved , I discarded all the mags,etc I had saved :/

I still think Leo needs to meet me...or else he'll be single forever.... :p

Leo...helloooooooo,I'm here,Pami, what are you waiting for? :laugh:

Nanda...I have an old Leo magazine with many pics and articles and I have these pics with Leo having a good time alongside Demi,very nice! :laugh: This same magazine also has an old pic of Leo leaving Demi's house accompanied by her. :brows:

Tks for everything girls! :flower:

Nanda...I have an old Leo magazine with many pics and articles and I have these pics with Leo having a good time alongside Demi,very nice! :laugh: This same magazine also has an old pic of Leo leaving Demi's house accompanied by her. :brows:

Oxford...I have soooooooooooo many pics saved on my computer that I may need at least a 100 pen drives to save it all. Kidding...but I have yet many. :p

I also have all the old magazines and articles and all possible pics and I keep them all in a folder I have singe age 14 hehe. I will take a pic to show it for you in this thread. :hehe:

Nanda

Your Taylor Swift reference :nicole:

I'm just thrilled that many of you do have such a great archive collection of pix/magazine covers, as at least I can now save them on my computer

Pami

Yes, it's great that you have such an extensive collection of Leo pix/mags especially for fans like me :yes:

Let's talk about collections... :hehe: haha.

I have two albuns with old magazines, pics, some I bought, some I won from friends, I have this albuns since I was 12, and when happens to have a new movie of Leo coming I always buy that cinema magazines. And pics I saved it's a bunch, I can't even know how many pics I have.

And even have the movies, oh my... and the shutter Island poster inside my room's door, hehe. :p

An audio interview Kristen Zang did earlier this year (January 2012) She mainly just talks about her life etc but at parts leo (and Nicolas Cage) is indirectly brought up. They refuse to name names. Also, just a warning... The interviewers use vulgar language at times. .

It's the third episode...

http://www.swirlaroo...s/tml-episodes/