Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

thank you,girls! :wave:

now since the break up is confirmed, waiting for next Leo model :rofl: hope next girl will be at least 27-28 :/

their break-up isn't disheartening for me, I like Erin, she's gorgeous and eveything,but imho they are absolutely different generations,Erin's 23, Leo's 37, 14-year-difference isn't little :idk: I think,he should start thinking of older women.. :hehe:

sick: thanks for the scans of another magazine, for more pics and this interview gifs.

calibi: thanks for Twilight news, info about Django red band trailer (I want to see it) and tweet of the guy who saw.

princess: aww, Leo looks so cute in that pic, thanks.

And thanks to all of you girls, it's moving so fast that I forget to thank everyone.

Sic

That pix of Leo in the air is some aerial troop performance that was popular in Vegas/NY back during 1998-1999 time frame . I remember when we read about the group , and then later saw pix of Leo participating in the performance at one of their shows.

And, yes,, the pix of Leo in long sleeved striped blue shirt were from the first set of Leo/Erin pix when they arrived back in States from Sydney. It was , as you said, the 2nd set of pap pix of the two

Tks for all the assorted pix :)

Nanda

What a precious pix of little Leo ; I love it , tks :)

Also, so glad that someone keeps track of older pix, yes, those were one of the sets of Leo/Demi pix that surfaced at the time, and so glad , that even though you can't find the Leo/fence pix, you remember what I was referring to .

"E" network used to have a Ted Casablanca show at the time, and on the show they had these different people report on celebs, and the guy who talked about Leo/Demi at the time was a guy named AJ and he was located in New York.