Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Okay I leave for a few hours and I find that Erin and Leo broke up??

Looked to me that they break up a long time ago but after they were seen in a few nights ago in Lavo I thought they were On again. Guess not.

Oh Please Leo, can you try that your next girlfriend is at least older than 30. Just an idea :hehe:

Thanks for updates :heart:

dying to see the redband trailer for django tbh. i wish two things: that Man With The Iron Fists was my type of movie and that the weinstein company let these things stay online for just a few minutes haha! hopefully we get something soon. the django facebook camp promised new stills...maybe stills we haven't seen! here's hoping, right?

it was obvious, their broke up like ages ago, but to be honest I´m kind of sad for him, I really wish his happines I don´t gonna star talking about the older woman and all that stuff I think is not about a age or physical aparience, is about he finding what he needs doesn´t matter if he stay single if he is happy in that way but I think he needs time by himself and then he would finally choose the best desicion without any kind of pressure.

it was obvious, their broke up like ages ago, but to be honest I´m kind of sad for him, I really wish his happines I don´t gonna star talking about the older woman and all that stuff I think is not about a age or physical aparience, is about he finding what he needs doesn´t matter if he stay single if he is happy in that way but I think he needs time by himself and then he would finally choose the best desicion without any kind of pressure.

Well said!!!

Calibi

Tks for information regarding Rick Ross/Django trailer ; that must be the reason the Leo/Rick Ross vid recently reappeared on YouTube :p

Neon

So true; I'd like to see the trailer , but have no interest in movie, so I'll just have to wait to trailer appears online :)

i wish two things: that Man With The Iron Fists was my type of movie

Aw sad. I liked Erin.

I think when Leo starts a new project he becomes so focused on it and it just throws off his relationships - like now with Erin and Wolf and back when he was dating Blake and shooting Gatsby.

Still, I kinda hope his next girlfriend is at least 30. :o lol

From US Weekly:

Matt Lanter, Actor

Should 90210 ever get made into a movie, Lanter knows just the actor he wants to portray Liam. "I would aim high, like Leonardo DiCaprio or something," Lanter laughed of the A-lister. "That guy does amazing work! Put it out there -- see if he calls back!"

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/5-things-you-dont-know-about-90210s-matt-lanter-20123110

Now the Post has a different version of the break up

Secret out on Leo, Erin split

Last Updated:11:53 PM, November 2, 2012

Posted:11:50 PM, November 2, 2012

Leonardo DiCapriohas split with his supermodel girlfriendErin Heathertonafter nearly a year of dating because he “is not ready to settle down,” sources exclusively tell Page Six.

We are told the actor, who is currently filming “The Wolf of Wall Street” in Manhattan withMartin Scorcese, broke things off with the blond Victoria’s Secret beauty last week.

One source told us, “Erin wanted things to get more serious between them, but Leo is not ready to settle down.

“While it would seem amazing that he wouldn’t want to settle down with one of the world’s most beautiful women, Leo leads a charmed life.”

Leo and Erin started dating in December 2011, and some of his friends thought she would be ‘the one’. The source added, “A few months back it seemed like he was really into Erin. She’s smart, beautiful and, importantly, got on with his mom.” Another source continued, “They are still friends. the timing just wasn’t right for them. They still care about each other and remain friends. “

Since the split, Leo has been busy partying in New York, despite the devastation caused by Hurricane Sandy. He was spotted wearing a mask, surrounded by model types at a Halloween bash at the Top of the Standard before the storm hit last Saturday.

It is believed Leo was with his co-starJonah Hillat the Four Seasons Hotel as Sandy hit earlier this week. And on Wednesday, he arrived — wearing the same mask — at yet another Halloween bash with a gaggle of 15 girls.

Meanwhile Erin, who was evacuated from her downtown apartment ahead of Sandy, has been spending time with her model palLily Aldridge, and her husbandCaleb Followill, at an uptown hotel.

Then, on Wednesday, she celebrated Halloween on a “girls night” at Lavo with Aldridge, and fellow Victoria’s Secret modelsDoutzen KroesandCandice Swanepoel.

A rep for DiCaprio declined to comment.

Read more:http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/secret_out_on_leo_erin_split_XCfXqOXhb8oQ3HXlOrHvbK#ixzz2B8XeOBXR

Thanks for the updates girls :flower:

I loved that cover, Sick! :)

Curious about the Twilight-zone project.

Twilight zone, Satori, wonder if he'll jump into all of them?

So cute Leo hung with Johan for Halloween again! :wub:

Wish we'd get some pics.

aahhh..here we go againpost-61708-0-1446084273-17408_thumb.gif those models want to marry Leo & want his babies but he`s not ready yet..blah blah blah..how many times we`ve red that kind of sentences???post-61708-0-1446084273-1842_thumb.gif

I think Leo wants to have his own family & babies but he has NOT found the love of his life yet & it seems that he couldn`t find happiness with those ladies he dated.that`s all!!!!hope he finds the real woman who makes him really happy,soon!!!!!!!!!!!

anyways,BIG THANX beautiful Leo lovers 4 da updates!!!!!!!!!