Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

And our Gossip Cop article on the subject of Leo and Erin

Leonardo DiCaprio and Erin Heatherton Reportedly Split

5:25 pm, November 2nd

GettyImages.com)

Leonardo DiCaprio and Erin Heatherton have reportedly broken up.

The Inception star and the supermodel are splitting after roughly 10 months together, according to multiple reports on Friday.

Gossip Cop is working to confirm the news.

And New York Post weighs in stating the split took place last week , or as I would say , with all the 'conflicting information as to when split happened, only Leo and Erin knew when they split :p

Exclusive: Leo DiCaprio and Erin Heatherton split

• Posted: 3:46 PM, November 2, 2012

Leonardo DiCaprio and supermodel Erin Heatherton have split after dating for nearly a year, Page Six can reveal.

The actor and the beautiful blonde Victoria’s Secret Angel split last week, sources confirmed to us.

They have been dating since December 2011

Leo is in New York filming “The Wolf of Wall Street” and was seen partying with a gaggle of models on Wednesday night at Cipriani 42nd Street.

152764291154419--300x300.jpg

Leonardo DiCaprio seen on location for "The Wolf of Wall Street" on September 25, 2012 in New York City

Always so much to read....it's great!

Margaritka, I hope you post your video when you're done!

I actually think it would be kinda awesome if they broke up just a few weeks ago & were still cool enough to hang out together recently. But, I like Erin. Didn't know who she was before her connection with Leo but I've kinda become a fan. Hopefully they're still together.....

Another Relationship Bites the Dust For Modelizer Leonardo DiCaprio

Leonardo DiCaprio likes his ladies light-haired and leggy, a combination that hasn’t yet spelled lifelong love for the A-list actor.

Us Weekly reports that the 37-year-old Great Gatsby star has split with Victoria’s Secret model Erin Heatherton after 10 months of dating. “There’s no bad blood — they still care about each other,” reveals a source for the mag.

The apparent reason for the breakup? That age-old Hollywood excuse of “crazy schedules.”

Leo’s past girlfriends include model Gisele Bundchen (2001-2005), model Bar Refaeli (2006-2011), and modelesque actress Blake Lively (2011). It doesn’t take a mathematician to grasp the pattern.

"crazy schedules" ehh? Sure...why not :cain:

First Synopsis of Leonardo DiCaprio-Produced "Twilight Zone" Unveiled

Remember The Twilight Zone? Not Rod Serling‘s TV series, of course — save for a few clunker episodes, that was wholly unforgettable — but the feature adaptation produced by Leonardo DiCaprio. If this (I think, still-developing) project has faded from memory, it might be on account of two things: a) Matt Reeves dropping out to helm Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, and b) the main players’ determination not to let even one detail hit the public eye. (The only news, up to now, was that it would “incorporate multiple themes [and] elements” from the show.) Secrecy on a project are one thing; when it’s a possible inactivity, most only feel slight acknowledgement.

Only with no one in the director’s chair are we finally told — at the bottom of a Vulture article, no less — just what The Twilight Zone is about. And, well?

Like many of the series’ greatest episodes, this DiCaprio-produced feature will use time-travel as its jumping-off point. The very Serling-esque plot follow a test pilot who breaks the speed of light — in less scientific terms, that means he went really goddamn fast — and, upon landing, finds himself 96 years into the future or past. (They only say he finds himself “96 years late,” which indicates a time change that could go in either direction. Yes, I’m this much of a pedant in real life.) Remember the idea of a jumping-off point, though.

Also like many classic Twilight Zone episodes, the idea could splinter so many ways that its one-sentence logline — something which only leaves me wanting more, fittingly enough — may lead to a morality tale, a horror film, a weird romance (where the woman ends up being his great-grandmother), or even something comedic. Probably not the lattermost, though that would make me incredibly happy.

With so many people having had a pass at the screenplay, too — Jason Rothenberg and Rand Ravich wrote the first incarnation; that was subsequently rewritten by Anthony Peckham; about six months later, Joby Harold gave The Twilight Zone his own touch — I get the impression this one’s hard to pin down. A slight bummer, but, regardless, it’s good to be (even tangentially) reminded of the series’ own fantastic pilot, “Where Is Everybody?” While I was always sort of cold on this, I’m now left with a (perhaps overly-optimistic) hope that DiCaprio, his Appian Way people, and Warner Bros. can find some route in getting the thing back on track.

Does the first synopsis of The Twilight Zone give you any reason to hope for its completion?

Avaia

Yes, whether their being at same table Tuesday night was simply friends dining with mutual friends and nothing more, or an attempt at reconcilation, wishing the best for both in their joint or separate lives :)

And I do hope you did notice this part of the the NY Post/Cipriani article below . It just shows you can only afford to share a sofa at the Oriental Mandarin , and still have the oppotunity to hang out with some very cool people :p

Another source said Jay and B arrived unexpectedly and stayed for 20 minutes. They were also spotted at Midtown club Lavo on Wednesday night. Sources tell Page Six they evacuated from their TriBeCa penthouse after losing power and moved uptown, where they have a second apartment. The A-list couple were also seen relaxing at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel.

Hehe.... :p

I turned down a romp with DiCaprio! Dame Eileen Atkins, 78, reveals why she said no to a steamy kiss with Leonardo - and still regrets it

Dame Eileen Atkins is feeling rather pleased with herself. She has been performing a tough Beckett play, in which she is on stage for the entire 75 minutes, for three weeks already and she hasn’t lost her temper once.

‘I am a bit volcanic,’ she admits, flashing a surprisingly girlish smile. ‘All the actors have been saying to me, “Oh, Eileen, you haven’t blown.” I normally blow. That’s why I like to live on the river — I’m in Chiswick — the river calms me down. And I need calming down.’

While her temper has never got in the way of her work — she will be 80 in two years, but still has to turn down jobs — it does mean that she, perhaps, has forgone the national treasure status afforded to her fellow acting dames Maggie Smith, Judi Dench, with whom she appeared in the BBC’s Cranford, and Helen Mirren.

Not that she gives a hoot. Eileen has always walked her own path; it has always been about what excites and inspires her. Take her latest job for example.

The lead in All That Fall is certainly exciting. Samuel Beckett wrote it as a radio play and this is the first time it has appeared as a play (of sorts — the actors still carry their scripts and talk into radio microphones). Sir Michael Gambon is her co-star and it is directed by Sir Trevor Nunn. She plays Mrs Rooney, who has lost a child and whose husband has gone blind — although the play is a lot funnier than it sounds.

It is a fabulous role for Eileen to get her teeth stuck into — she compares it with a female Lear — but, as she says, she gave up a lot to do it.

A month before rehearsals were due to start she was offered a part in Martin Scorsese’s new film The Wolf Of Wall Street. ‘There were four very nice scenes with Leonardo DiCaprio including a quite sexual kiss in one of them,’ she says. ‘I would have loved to have done it but there was a chance I would have missed rehearsal time.

‘They could not believe I turned it down. Several people called me saying [she mimics an American accent]: “You are doing what? Doing it where? [The play is deliberately appearing in small theatres.] Can’t you just tell Sir Trevor to wait a few days?” But I just wanted to do the play and I didn’t want to be panicking about missing rehearsals for it. I never felt bad. It’s my choice. It’s always been my choice.’

article-2226559-15CC5489000005DC-606_306x423.jpg

Below is a report from someone who claims they say the trailer with Man in Iron Fists, though I noticed they say this time we get to see some footage with Walter Goggins, and we saw some footage with him in the new international trailer , so can't really say how much totally new footage there is in trailer.

It starts out with Quentin Tarantino introducing the trailer and thanking everybody that came to see his buddy's film then it starts out with a long shot of Django getting ready to shoot somebody a voiceover says in my world u gotta get dirty im getting dirty then its pretty much like the last trailer but with awesome new footage plus we get to see Walton Goggins this time around. Its also really bloody, I think you'll dig it guys!